Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, May 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 5 2014, 01:11 AM (16,534 Views)
marie1969

Rosebud
May 5 2014, 12:25 PM
I really hope Elvis is the one that kills Nick, and finally gets sent to prison for 100 years no parole.

After this confrontation, Ej has my blessing to wack Nick. Mr. Fallon just poked a sleeping bear. It is on now. Haven't heard, Ej and Stefano do not go to prison LOL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

marie1969

Angelsmile
May 5 2014, 12:48 PM
Nick treats people like shit and wonders why no one feels bad for him. When he first came to Salem he let people use and abuse him? He's also delusional. I almost would feel bad for him if he was not enjoying what he was doing so much.
I think he meant years ago when he first came to Salem as a nice innocent young man. I agree about the first part of your post though.

marie1969

metitle
May 5 2014, 12:58 PM
if only Sami knew EJ reasons for pushing for actions.
Sami to EJ: "do it"

Yes Sami will be even pissed when she learned why Ej is now on board with killing Nick. Although, being that EJ already had the money and the phone number of the hitman ready and waiting, I suspect that he was already considering killing Nick even before the confrontation. After the showdown with Nick, he had even more reason to want Nick dead, so he decided to go ahead and just do it.

I still can not believe that Ej straight out told Sami what he was planning and Sami did not bat an eyelash.
I love that Sami was the perfect bad ass mob wife. I am so glad Sami is no longer pretending to be a good Brady girI or playing the stepford wife. This is the real SGB ruthless when she is threatened. I love that they are plotting murder together. I would have been disappointed if Ej did it on his own behind her back. They are true partners in crime lol. The couple who kills together, stay together LOL. :cheer:

marie1969

Rosebud
May 5 2014, 06:42 PM
Kinay
May 5 2014, 02:46 PM
fundays13
May 5 2014, 01:40 PM
Rosebud
May 5 2014, 01:01 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
:hail: I' m counting the days when both are off my tv screen
I can see why EJ would want Nick dead and we know that getting somebody killed is not a first for him but really Sami, she's been wanting Nick dead since the beginning for something that doesn't really concern her. Nick has never touched a hair of Arianna's head so far so really all Sami's ever done is make matters worst for everyone. She's the one who deserves to get blown away. Can't wait for see her get taken down a notch or two when she finds out about EJ and Abby.
I know Sami is concerned about Arianna, but mostly I think her motivation is that she simply doesn't want Nick to let the cops know that she and Kate tried to drown him. It always comes down to self preservation for her.
I beg to differ. Was it self preservation when she saved Rafe from Bernardi or when she risked her freedom to help Gabi after they thought she killed Nick or when she chose not to tell the cops that Bernardi was dirty (which would have supported her story) in order to protect Will.

The whole reason there is a feud between Sick is because Sami was protecting Will when Nick started blackmailing him for shooting Ej. Sami did not benefit from any of those actions and she was not motivated by self preservation as you said. On the contrary, she put her neck on the line for others. For this statement to be true, you would have to disregard all the things that I just listed.

marie1969

Kinay
May 5 2014, 07:32 PM
Kaha
May 5 2014, 06:50 PM
kay
May 5 2014, 06:39 PM
Deverauxfan
May 5 2014, 01:04 PM

All to protect Gabi
I don't understand how Will and Sonny ended up the villains of this piece, and Nick became the poor misunderstood guy who only needs treatment and love? What was Will and Sonny's choices? To march to the station and put Gabi, Kate and Sami in jail? For moral reasons or to avenge Nick's death. They didn't like the position they were put in but they didn't do anything here other than protect Arianna.
I don't see Will and Sonny as the villains. I think they did what they had to do to protect Arianna's mother. EJ did it to cover up Sami's mess. Sami and Kate do what they do to protect their own asses.
I don't understand how Kami was covering their own asses. It makes no sense to me because they had nothing to do with Gabi hitting Nick with a rock. They only got involved because Gabi was hysterical and they did not want Ari to grow up without a mother. They thought Nick was dead and Kate convinced Sami that no one would believe Gabi's if they went to the police. When they realized Nick was still alive, Nick was trying to pull Sami into the river with him. What was she supposed to do sacrifice herself to save Nick's life? At anytime, Gabi could have called the police and try to save Nick. Instead she was crying, but she never once tried to help him either. If she was so concerned about Nick, she should have jumped into the river like some expected Sami to do.

I was pissed when Sami got involved in that mess specially for Gabi's benefit who does not deserve it. But Kami had nothing to gain and everything to lose by getting involved in the Nabi mess. Sami should have covered her ass by either calling the police and walk away without looking back.

marie1969

Rosebud
May 5 2014, 07:54 PM
Kinay
May 5 2014, 07:32 PM
Kaha
May 5 2014, 06:50 PM
kay
May 5 2014, 06:39 PM

I don't understand how Will and Sonny ended up the villains of this piece, and Nick became the poor misunderstood guy who only needs treatment and love? What was Will and Sonny's choices? To march to the station and put Gabi, Kate and Sami in jail? For moral reasons or to avenge Nick's death. They didn't like the position they were put in but they didn't do anything here other than protect Arianna.
I don't see Will and Sonny as the villains. I think they did what they had to do to protect Arianna's mother. EJ did it to cover up Sami's mess. Sami and Kate do what they do to protect their own asses.
What did they have to protect Gabi from? She was defending herself. And Kate and Sami were witnesses that could testify to that. Will and Sonny should have gone to the police immediately and this whole mess would have ended before it got started.
Wait a minute, Kami were not witnesses to the attack. Kate walked in after Gabi hit Nick and Sami came way after. They only have Gabi's word that Nick tried to rape her. They can not testify to that. It is hearsay. Granted we the audience know that Nick did try to rape Gabi and Kami took her word for it, but that does not make them witnesses unless they are willing to lie under oath which is also a crime if I am not mistaken.

The whole point of them covering up the 'murder' was because there were no witnesses to back Gabi's story. On the other hand, there were plenty of witnesses who saw the Nabi argument earlier at HTS.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply