Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, May 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 5 2014, 01:11 AM (16,576 Views)
Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
May 5 2014, 01:11 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Wrong on too many levels. :fp2: Was this Dena Higley's masterpiece?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
May 5 2014, 09:24 AM
Rosebud
May 5 2014, 09:18 AM
lysie
May 5 2014, 01:11 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Wrong on too many levels. :fp2: Was this Dena Higley's masterpiece?
I believe it was JER's Bonnie came in the middle of the Salem stalker storyline
Ah, the Salem Stalker story... When Reilly jumped the shark.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I'm not really understanding Nick. Maybe it's me not paying enough attention or just not caring, but why did Nick put the photo under the DiMansion door where possibly Sami could have seen it, if he intends to continue to use it to keep Elvis under his control?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I really hope Elvis is the one that kills Nick, and finally gets sent to prison for 100 years no parole.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Ciara is the anti-Christ :blulaugh:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Um, Maggie says it's been too long to Nick? Didn't she just see him at Horton Square?
Edited by Rosebud, May 5 2014, 12:33 PM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

metitle
May 5 2014, 12:32 PM
Rosebud
May 5 2014, 12:31 PM
Um, Maggie says it's been too long to Nick? Didn't she just see him at Horton Square?
too much hair-spray.
it distorts her memory.
And apparently the fumes have affected Nick's memory too.
Edited by Rosebud, May 5 2014, 12:36 PM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

kkratz57
May 5 2014, 12:01 PM
I'm definitely NOT an EJ/Sami fan, but that last moment of today's episode made me kinda not hate them as much.
It made me hate them more than I already did, which I thought was not possible to do.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

metitle
May 5 2014, 01:21 PM
Now EJ will have a reason to blackmail Sami into staying with him when the EJ/Abby affair is expose.
Sami saying to EJ "do it" put her right back into the same position she was back in the day when EJ blackmail her to marry him.
Not only that but this time it is her own fault and she deserves it.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Kinay
May 5 2014, 02:46 PM
fundays13
May 5 2014, 01:40 PM
Rosebud
May 5 2014, 01:01 PM
kkratz57
May 5 2014, 12:01 PM
I'm definitely NOT an EJ/Sami fan, but that last moment of today's episode made me kinda not hate them as much.
It made me hate them more than I already did, which I thought was not possible to do.
:hail: I' m counting the days when both are off my tv screen
I can see why EJ would want Nick dead and we know that getting somebody killed is not a first for him but really Sami, she's been wanting Nick dead since the beginning for something that doesn't really concern her. Nick has never touched a hair of Arianna's head so far so really all Sami's ever done is make matters worst for everyone. She's the one who deserves to get blown away. Can't wait for see her get taken down a notch or two when she finds out about EJ and Abby.
I know Sami is concerned about Arianna, but mostly I think her motivation is that she simply doesn't want Nick to let the cops know that she and Kate tried to drown him. It always comes down to self preservation for her.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
May 5 2014, 06:52 PM
kay
May 5 2014, 06:39 PM
Deverauxfan
May 5 2014, 01:04 PM
Angelsmile
May 5 2014, 12:51 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I'm sorry, but Kate and Sami did not feel remorse for drowning Nick. EJ, Will, and Sonny knew about what happened and were covering it up as well. No sympathy here for anyone involved with the coven.
All to protect Gabi
Will & Sonny felt plenty of guilt but the only one with actual proof of what Kate, Gabi & Sami did was EJ.

Will & Sonny only had the woman's word not a whole lot they could actual give the cops... it boils down to that all Will & Sonny could say is they over heard Kate, Gabi & Sami claim/admit to Gabi hitting Nick over the head w the rock and then dumping his body in the river but even sonny couldn't say where long the bank it occurred... what Will & Sonny could give the cops amount to much of nothing w no evidences to back up what they both over heard.
I'm no lawyer, so I don't know, but isn't it some kind of crime to keep silent about a crime or possible crime if you have knowledge if it? Even if you don't have proof of it? If it's not a punishable crime, IMO it is morally wrong. No matter the reason you have for keeping quiet.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Kinay
May 5 2014, 07:32 PM
Kaha
May 5 2014, 06:50 PM
kay
Deverauxfan
May 5 2014, 01:04 PM

All to protect Gabi
I don't understand how Will and Sonny ended up the villains of this piece, and Nick became the poor misunderstood guy who only needs treatment and love? What was Will and Sonny's choices? To march to the station and put Gabi, Kate and Sami in jail? For moral reasons or to avenge Nick's death. They didn't like the position they were put in but they didn't do anything here other than protect Arianna.
I don't see Will and Sonny as the villains. I think they did what they had to do to protect Arianna's mother. EJ did it to cover up Sami's mess. Sami and Kate do what they do to protect their own asses.
What did they have to protect Gabi from? She was defending herself. And Kate and Sami were witnesses that could testify to that. Will and Sonny should have gone to the police immediately and this whole mess would have ended before it got started.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 5 2014, 08:02 PM
Rosebud
May 5 2014, 07:44 PM
WilSonJAb33
May 5 2014, 06:52 PM
kay

Will & Sonny felt plenty of guilt but the only one with actual proof of what Kate, Gabi & Sami did was EJ.

Will & Sonny only had the woman's word not a whole lot they could actual give the cops... it boils down to that all Will & Sonny could say is they over heard Kate, Gabi & Sami claim/admit to Gabi hitting Nick over the head w the rock and then dumping his body in the river but even sonny couldn't say where long the bank it occurred... what Will & Sonny could give the cops amount to much of nothing w no evidences to back up what they both over heard.
I'm no lawyer, so I don't know, but isn't it some kind of crime to keep silent about a crime or possible crime if you have knowledge if it? Even if you don't have proof of it? If it's not a punishable crime, IMO it is morally wrong. No matter the reason you have for keeping quiet.
If you saw the crime happening and you could've done something to stop it and you didn't then yes. But if you heard about it after the fact and you didn't do anything, like destroying evidence, helping someone conceal evidence and lie to the police then no. Prosecutors don't go our of their way to charge people with crimes. We don't have the resources or the jail cells to accommodate all the people who find out about a crime after the fact and don't say anything.

Morally, we can debate.
Yea, I guess a prosecutor wouldn't bother to charge Will or Sonny with a crime but at the very least I would hope they would be subpoenaed and forced to testify. But of course on Days things never go that deep. Will and Sonny's role will probably be completely forgotten by the time this whole thing goes down.
Edited by Rosebud, May 5 2014, 08:37 PM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

marie1969
May 5 2014, 08:43 PM
metitle
May 5 2014, 12:58 PM
if only Sami knew EJ reasons for pushing for actions.
Sami to EJ: "do it"

Yes Sami will be even pissed when she learned why Ej is now on board with killing Nick. Although, being that EJ already had the money and the phone number of the hitman ready and waiting, I suspect that he was already considering killing Nick even before the confrontation. After the showdown with Nick, he had even more reason to want Nick dead, so he decided to go ahead and just do it.

I still can not believe that Ej straight out told Sami what he was planning and Sami did not bat an eyelash.
I love that Sami was the perfect bad ass mob wife. I am so glad Sami is no longer pretending to be a good Brady girI or playing the stepford wife. This is the real SGB ruthless when she is threatened. I love that they are plotting murder together. I would have been disappointed if Ej did it on his own behind her back. They are true partners in crime lol. The couple who kills together, stay together LOL. :cheer:
And hopefully they DIE together! :cheer:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

marie1969
May 5 2014, 09:40 PM
Rosebud
May 5 2014, 06:42 PM
Kinay
May 5 2014, 02:46 PM
fundays13
May 5 2014, 01:40 PM

I can see why EJ would want Nick dead and we know that getting somebody killed is not a first for him but really Sami, she's been wanting Nick dead since the beginning for something that doesn't really concern her. Nick has never touched a hair of Arianna's head so far so really all Sami's ever done is make matters worst for everyone. She's the one who deserves to get blown away. Can't wait for see her get taken down a notch or two when she finds out about EJ and Abby.
I know Sami is concerned about Arianna, but mostly I think her motivation is that she simply doesn't want Nick to let the cops know that she and Kate tried to drown him. It always comes down to self preservation for her.
I beg to differ. Was it self preservation when she saved Rafe from Bernardi or when she risked her freedom to help Gabi after they thought she killed Nick or when she chose not to tell the cops that Bernardi was dirty (which would have supported her story) in order to protect Will.

The whole reason there is a feud between Sick is because Sami was protecting Will when Nick started blackmailing him for shooting Ej. Sami did not benefit from any of those actions and she was not motivated by self preservation as you said. On the contrary, she put her neck on the line for others. For this statement to be true, you would have to disregard all the things that I just listed.
Well, in regards to the Bernardi incident, she proved herself to be a hot head who acts impulsively. She could have shot him in the leg or shoulder, but I guess you are right that it wasn't a selfish act. But I do wonder, if she'd have had time to consider what would happen as a consequence (ending up in jail) if she would have done it. But I will give you that one instance.

As for drowning Nick, sorry but that was stupid, impulsive, and not selfless. It proved her lack of regard for human value and morality.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

marie1969
May 5 2014, 10:05 PM
Rosebud
May 5 2014, 07:54 PM
Kinay
May 5 2014, 07:32 PM
Kaha
May 5 2014, 06:50 PM

I don't see Will and Sonny as the villains. I think they did what they had to do to protect Arianna's mother. EJ did it to cover up Sami's mess. Sami and Kate do what they do to protect their own asses.
What did they have to protect Gabi from? She was defending herself. And Kate and Sami were witnesses that could testify to that. Will and Sonny should have gone to the police immediately and this whole mess would have ended before it got started.
Wait a minute, Kami were not witnesses to the attack. Kate walked in after Gabi hit Nick and Sami came way after. They only have Gabi's word that Nick tried to rape her. They can not testify to that. It is hearsay. Granted we the audience know that Nick did try to rape Gabi and Kami took her word for it, but that does not make them witnesses unless they are willing to lie under oath which is also a crime if I am not mistaken.

The whole point of them covering up the 'murder' was because there were no witnesses to back Gabi's story. On the other hand, there were plenty of witnesses who saw the Nabi argument earlier at HTS.
They didn't think it through. They didn't know that if they had just called the cops immediately the cops might have gathered forensic evidence that could prove she was attacked. Instead they started trying to cover it all up.

Edited to add: as for the witnesses to the fight Gabi and Nick had, so what? I don't remember the argument but if it was Gabi yelling at Nick, why would that prove he didn't try to rape her?
Edited by Rosebud, May 5 2014, 10:28 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply