Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, May 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 5 2014, 01:11 AM (16,334 Views)
WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Honeybees
May 5 2014, 05:19 PM
am103
May 5 2014, 03:48 PM
Pookie
May 5 2014, 03:34 PM
am103
May 5 2014, 03:21 PM
EJ and Sami are both ridiculous. Seriously? A custody agreement is enough to make them want to kill Nick? I get that EJ is trying to cover his backside because of the EJabby photos, but Sami's motivation here is not making any sense. Also, can we start a drinking game for every time somebody says "custody agreement" this week?

Now you know it about more than just a "custody agreement." Nick is essentially threatening to send them all up the river for their various crimes. He's threatening their loved ones and blackmailing them. Would you want to live under the tyranny of a man who is clearly starting to become completely unhinged emotionally?

I'm not saying murder is justified, but Nick is giving everyone PLENTY of reasons to want him dead.
I mean, they did dump him in a river and a bunch of other people (EJ, Will, Sonny) helped keep it a secret. He kinda has the right to make them all squirm.

I don't think there are any victims in this story whatsoever, but I'm definitely Team Nick on this one.
So, the rape thing is just nothing? Wow. I'm going to say that anyone who even attempts to rape someone (including EJ) should never be given a pass.
Nick not even just a attempted rapist he is a murder and a kidnapper who got off WHY to lightly regarding his original crimes

He is a blackmailer, Manipulator , he threats people lives and freedoms he has made MULTIPLE attempts and what amount it kidnapping Ari to raise as is own as he manipulates situation to move Will out of his own child's life.

Maybe Will & Sonny should have told the people what they over heard but it not a crime to stay quiet about something the *Will& Sonny* could never prove.

Will's been Nick's victim from the might Nick showed signs that he was homophobic after being released from prison. Nick gotten in to Sonny face for loving Will & being gay.

Nick anything But a victim the Only time that Nick was ever a victim WAS in jail and Jensen did what he did to Nick. But Nick was Jensen's victim alone. What Jensen did to Nick comes now where CLOSE to excusing what Nick's done to everyone.

Well I can see the argument that EJ, Sami, & Kate aren't victims they are the ONLY ones that argument can actual be made for at all.

Gabi was clearly visible scared of Nick yet still she refused to do right but her daughter ( But Gabi is victim to Nick continually manipulation).

Nick mental unstable and should be NO where near any child much less Will & Gabi's daughter Arianna. Pookie I completely agree with you... There is just NO excuse for Nick's actions then or now. Nick can rant or say as he pleases, regarding the river dump giving the right to mess with people's lives but NO it doesn't it also DOES NOT (because I live with a lawyer) give him the right to threaten Will & Sonny with jail as accessory's my father explained accessory to me Will & Sonny simple staying quiet because the only had the word of Gabi, Kate & Sami about Nick's Attempted Murder does not meet legal standard of accessory to attempted murder.

Nick only got an argument as accessory with EJ
And an argument to be able to turn in Kate , Gabi & Sami but he'd have to be truly willing to turn in all three women.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 5 2014, 05:36 PM
Kinay
May 5 2014, 05:30 PM
i<3ddjmalways
May 5 2014, 05:09 PM
am103
May 5 2014, 03:48 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I'm not, he tried to rape Gabi. I don't care what anyone says, Nick got what he deserved.
EJ raped Sami and nobody threw him in the river, she's engaged to him. No doubt that Nick is unhinged but what he desperately needs is help , not to get shot. He is smarter than all of them and it looks like Gabi is the only one that will outsmart him. They've all done things that are just as bad as Nick but at least his bad actions can be blamed on his mental state, the rest of them don't have that excuse.
Who exactly diagnosed him with mental illness? Nick's big selling point when he was attempting to take Will's unborn child from him the first time was that he came from such a stable home and Will came from such a screwed up childhood that he was unfit to raise a child, so should we blame Will's childhood traumas on him shooting EJ?

And if rape makes people develop mental illness then we'll blame all of Sami's misdeeds on mental illness. But no, she's considered a special class villian by the same people who endlessly defend Nick.
Nick shows signs of Mental illness is he tittering out being out of control and not completely with it any more ... I either Nick's grandmother or mother in fact was mental ill so it runs in the family... Nick father might have been as well.

There are the possible from nick's own family history that he ... To me ever since the first set of criminals the (Accidental death of Willow that nick had a hand in (what was charged with as a crime)), the drug addiction period that Nick went through, the kidnapping there was always questions, and including Trent murder that Nick charged with about Nick's mental status...
The show just never really dealt with the family history that Nick's family has some running it to bring up the question that Nick might, since the river dump through writes seem to be playing with that possibility of that with out directly saying so.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

jam6242
May 5 2014, 05:45 PM
Kaha
May 5 2014, 05:36 PM
Kinay
May 5 2014, 05:30 PM
i<3ddjmalways
May 5 2014, 05:09 PM

EJ raped Sami and nobody threw him in the river, she's engaged to him. No doubt that Nick is unhinged but what he desperately needs is help , not to get shot. He is smarter than all of them and it looks like Gabi is the only one that will outsmart him. They've all done things that are just as bad as Nick but at least his bad actions can be blamed on his mental state, the rest of them don't have that excuse.
Who exactly diagnosed him with mental illness? Nick's big selling point when he was attempting to take Will's unborn child from him the first time was that he came from such a stable home and Will came from such a screwed up childhood that he was unfit to raise a child, so should we blame Will's childhood traumas on him shooting EJ?

And if rape makes people develop mental illness then we'll blame all of Sami's misdeeds on mental illness. But no, she's considered a special class villian by the same people who endlessly defend Nick.
Nick was obviously disturbed toward the end of his first run and should have gotten counseling in prison. But apparently that didn't happen and his prison experiences only exacerbated his issues. And I'm not condoning Nick's actions since he was released from prison but I don't think he's done anything to deserve to die. Not to mention the hypocrisy of so many who are plotting to kill him.
They could have explored Nick family history of mental illness Nick shows signs of one not sure what mental illness but he shows definite signs of one.

As far as Will & Sonny go I think they just want Nick to leave them alone and stay away from Ari (I truly think that all the want and Nick doesn't have a clue that its). Wilson should have slapped Nick with a restraining order it would have protect them and partly protecting Arianna in the sense that if with Will and or Sonny Nick couldn't get near her ... and what are the chances Gabi would have brought Ari out to HTS to play nice with Nick and let him bond with her and will's child? And order of protecting for Will & Sonny against Nick would have handled a lot of issues. And Justin shut people out about crimes before Chad's with Gabi's...
It could have taken Will shooting off the table regarding Nick as far as the blackmail tools he had to use.

Gabi I am beginning to wonder if she is going to try to plot against Nick because she can't take being under his control.

EJ, Sami & Kate- plotting is something all three of them doing whether she should be doing it or not. Kate often over more then one issue. EJ & Sami are the too who repeatedly and directly say the actual words that Nick needs to die...
Edited by WilSonJAb33, May 5 2014, 05:54 PM.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

kay
May 5 2014, 06:39 PM
Deverauxfan
May 5 2014, 01:04 PM
Angelsmile
May 5 2014, 12:51 PM
metitle
May 5 2014, 12:46 PM
Nick is showing Maggie the hypocrisy in Salem
Everyone else gets a free pass and he doesn't
Unfortunately for his argument, the people he is calling out actually feel remorse and change their behavior. He doesn't and he won't so the comparison to himself doesn't work.
I'm sorry, but Kate and Sami did not feel remorse for drowning Nick. EJ, Will, and Sonny knew about what happened and were covering it up as well. No sympathy here for anyone involved with the coven.
All to protect Gabi
Will & Sonny felt plenty of guilt but the only one with actual proof of what Kate, Gabi & Sami did was EJ.

Will & Sonny only had the woman's word not a whole lot they could actual give the cops... it boils down to that all Will & Sonny could say is they over heard Kate, Gabi & Sami claim/admit to Gabi hitting Nick over the head w the rock and then dumping his body in the river but even sonny couldn't say where long the bank it occurred... what Will & Sonny could give the cops amount to much of nothing w no evidences to back up what they both over heard.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Kinay
May 5 2014, 07:05 PM
Holaamigas
May 5 2014, 06:18 PM
Snowing Fan
May 5 2014, 05:15 PM
Nick is an ass,but wanting to kill him because a custody agreement,really?I get EJ's motives because of the photo,but come on Sami,Nick is so not worth going to the slammer for.
C'mon....it's Sami. How long has she gone without shooting someone? She's due.

All joking aside, while I do agree Nick is mentally ill and needs help the threat he is posing to Arianna right now is a priority. It's like he could be proven incompetent and forced to seek treatment, since he obviously feels there is nothing wrong with himself. I don't believe he deserves to die per se, but if the threat he proves to others escalates there may be no other way to neutralize the threat he poses.
I think if the threat to Arianna becomes real , Gabi will be the one to neutralize him. My opinion only of course.
Gabi has ZERO back bone with Nick at all if she did she would not have been so easily manipulated by him.
Arianna should be Gabi's first and only priority but her daughter's not been. Gabi desire to believe Nick has come before or at least tied with Gabi caring for her daughter.
Gabi's the one who brought the dangerous & unstable Nick back into people's life with her desire to get set free of guilt of his attempted murder and her part in in that desire played right into Nick's hands... and landed Gabi where she is now and leaves Arianna in danger because Gabi is taking Nick's word that once she puts the rude unacceptable custody agreement into place then Gabi can decide how much Will really sees Arianna. Nick so see throw.... Nick has no intention of allowing Gabi to wonder outside the terms of that agreement period. Gabi allowed for this situation to be created.

Nick is absolute NOT more entitled to raise Will's daughter the Will is to jointly raise her with Gabi and some input from Sonny due to Will & Sonny being married.
NICK not more entitled to be a parent because Will is gay... GABI initially with out knowing this was the outcome feed Nick's delusions on that front AGAIN.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, May 5 2014, 07:20 PM.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Rosebud
May 5 2014, 08:33 PM
Kaha
May 5 2014, 08:02 PM
Rosebud
May 5 2014, 07:44 PM
WilSonJAb33
May 5 2014, 06:52 PM

I'm no lawyer, so I don't know, but isn't it some kind of crime to keep silent about a crime or possible crime if you have knowledge if it? Even if you don't have proof of it? If it's not a punishable crime, IMO it is morally wrong. No matter the reason you have for keeping quiet.
If you saw the crime happening and you could've done something to stop it and you didn't then yes. But if you heard about it after the fact and you didn't do anything, like destroying evidence, helping someone conceal evidence and lie to the police then no. Prosecutors don't go our of their way to charge people with crimes. We don't have the resources or the jail cells to accommodate all the people who find out about a crime after the fact and don't say anything.
By law EJ is the only other person that prosecutors could charge... it not a crime to simple stay quiet about and over hear conversation such as

Morally, we can debate.
Yea, I guess a prosecutor wouldn't bother to charge Will or Sonny with a crime but at the very least I would hope they would be subpoenaed and forced to testify. But of course on Days things never go that deep. Will and Sonny's role will probably be completely forgotten by the time this whole thing goes down.
depends on if a state has what is knows as Secondary or hearsay laws (according to my father (he's a lawyer in the state of IL) if the state has such laws, acceptations to these laws must be meant then prosecutors can issue subpoenas' for Will & Sonny to testify. If the state has hearsay and the acceptations to such are not meet they can not be forced to testify, Secondary/Hearsay laws do exit in Il. under that law acceptations would not be meant however not all states have secondary or hearsays laws that my father knew about. When it come to the law I always ask me father he is a lawyer.

It not a crime to simply stay quiet as Rosebud stated... It not stop a crime in progress or stop a crime before it committed... that is a crime it is consider accessory. What EJ did was accessory.

What Will & Sonny did was not, Nick keeps using the word accessory but clearly Nick doesn't know what accessory is. The moral right thing to do would have been to tell the cops what they over heard, however keeping quiet because (WILSON didn't cover up the evidences to the crime and over heard the women talk about it) that doesn't NOT amount to accessory no matter how contently Nick chooses to use the word.
Before I responding the first time Nick used the word I asked my dad to explain it to me... what is moral right doesn't mean that anyone can be legally charged with accessory for not doing the morally correct things... morally and Legally are separate matters.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, May 5 2014, 08:48 PM.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Kinay
May 5 2014, 08:49 PM
Rosebud
May 5 2014, 07:54 PM
Kinay
May 5 2014, 07:32 PM
Kaha
May 5 2014, 06:50 PM

I don't see Will and Sonny as the villains. I think they did what they had to do to protect Arianna's mother. EJ did it to cover up Sami's mess. Sami and Kate do what they do to protect their own asses.
What did they have to protect Gabi from? She was defending herself. And Kate and Sami were witnesses that could testify to that. Will and Sonny should have gone to the police immediately and this whole mess would have ended before it got started.
I agree that they should have gone to the police but the fact that they didn't doesn't make them villains,not by a long shot. What I would like to see Sonny and especially Will do is to stand up for themselves and fight their own battles instead of having a bunch of women fight off Nick for them. Will and Sonny need to take action if they want to look out for their daughter and her mother.
Sonny more willing to do that from the start, but I think Will's finally started to gain a back bone. He told Gabi that he wasn't going to be pushed out of Arianna's life the way the agreement that Nick's trying to get her to get pushed through the courts would do....
What I don't get is how NICK think a judge will approve that agreement knowing that Will active in helping care for his daughter and a good parent who doesn't deserve to lose his rights? A judge won't just approve that agreement Nick can not keep Will quiet about his objections to said agreement. But I think the custody battle /court scenes will be where Will fights back but the question is will it be Gabi alone he fights back against because Nick left her in the mess she can't simple back out of and follow her first inclination which was to asked Aidan for a more fair agreement of she implied to Will...
I also think that Will might stand up to Nick this week past on the way some information for Wends reads.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Nick not a lots cause he is an all out Psychopath making his numerous attempt to still she second cousins (or whatever number nick is cousin) Will's child from him everything still come back to Nick homophobic believes they might be better hidden but they are still there and still guide ever action he takes that regards, Will, Sonny & Arianna'

His attempted murder guides his actions with Gabi, Kate , Sami & EJ.
And the affair guides his action with Abby & EJ
All Nick needs to do is look at his pattern of behavior to under stand why no one can trust him and what no one has any respect for him those things are earns
Nick's not earned then he in fact had done everything to prove to the above list that he does deserve trust or respect from them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply