Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Social Media Posts, Week of May 5
Topic Started: May 5 2014, 06:24 AM (26,667 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

General Info:

This thread is for social media posts related to Days. We've omitted "interesting/spoilerish" from the title, but that hasn't really changed: We're looking for posts which help our understanding of the behind-the-scenes, or on the screen, workings of the show. If you're not sure if a post fits, feel free to post it, but an admin may jump in if someone continually posts items which aren't really relevant.

Additionally, the ideal posts for this thread are posts which would not otherwise go in their own thread.. If you're a newer member and not as familiar with what types of items go in separate threads, feel free to PM an admin or put something here with a note, but in general major news items get their own threads. It doesn't matter if we also hear about it in social media. If SOD has an article called "EXCLUSIVE: Ali Sweeney decides to stay", it doesn't matter if they also tweet it. (Ps - she's not staying, as far as we know, but items like that have been put in the twitter thread in the past few months.)

Posting these items:

Tweets: Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet from the web, click the time stamp ("21m") which will put a link in the address bar. To link a tweet from a phone, click the "..." and choose copy link to tweet. If this is difficult, please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

Instagram: We very much prefer that the picture be posted here along with the caption. Please put the caption in quotes. Posting the picture may require uploading it to a service like photobucket to get a link, or you can go to the instagram account on the web. If you are unable to post the picture, please leave a note in your post asking if another member can do it for you. (For example: "Justin Gaston just posted the cover of his last script. His instagram is ____. Can anyone grab it for me?")

Facebook: If on the web, click on the timestamp for a link. If on the phone, please quote the post and follow the instructions for instagram above regarding pictures.

Other social media: (Vine, etc) - Same rules, please try to link if possible, otherwise quote and ask for help posting.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to Ellie rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before adding it to this list. (Unfortunately, this is true even if a known Days person tweets someone back.)

We have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

Social Media Accounts
Note: We've only included public accounts where one doesn't have to request access.

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays Instagram: nbcdays

Current Days Cast - from when they start taping to when they stop airing
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus Instagram: Camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris Instagram: blakeberris
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Kassie DePaiva - @KassieDePaiva
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Justin Gaston - @JMichaelGaston
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow
Aaron & Griffin Kunitz Facebook
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Jen Lilley - @jen_lilley Instagram: Jen_lilley
Meredith Scott Lynn - @MeredithSLynn Instagram: Meredithscottlynn
Kate Mansi - @katemansi Instagram: Katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf Instagram: Ericmartsolf
Casey Moss - @1CaseyMoss
True O'Brien - @trueobrien
Allison Paige - @AllisonPaigeN
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Melissa Reeves - @missyreeves4
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Kevin Riggin - @KRiggin815
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Chrishell Stause - @Chrishell7
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook Instagram: alisweeney
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan Instagram: gregvaughan
Guy Wilson - @THEguywilson Instagram: theguywilson
Robert Scott Wilson - @MrRobertScott Instagram: robertscottwilson
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook:

Spoiler: click to toggle

Days Contact Info:

Spoiler: click to toggle

It is unlikely SOD will print any letter that bashes an actor/actress, producer or headwriter. Try to be reasonable and respectful with your criticism, but don't be afraid to express your point of view about the show and its storylines.

If the comment line inboxes are full, wait until they're emptied and call back later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The PR team at Days wants us to let everyone know they check this board daily and they report our feedback to producers. They also check the comment line, so make sure to call it often and leave your feedback about the show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Days is dark this week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

Kate Mansi ‏@KateMansi 4h
Had a nice catch up today w/ @BlakeBerris then saw all your tweets about him calling me a whore...If I only knew then!
https://twitter.com/KateMansi/status/463505022706528256
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

It's not exactly about 'Days', but, please, don't kill me, it's a dark week anyway ;) :

Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney 7h
I do @TheEllenShow for the underwear. Tune in tomorrow! pic.twitter.com/gDt8M4cYUq
https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/463462736806944768
Posted Image
Edited by thepadange, May 6 2014, 02:43 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

thepadange
May 6 2014, 01:46 AM
It's not exactly about 'Days', but please don't kill me, it's a dark week anyway ;) :

I do @TheEllenShow for the underwear. Tune in tomorrow! pic.twitter.com/gDt8M4cYUq
Posted Image
She must be finished with the show already. Her hair looks great.
Offline Profile Goto Top

specialcases
Member Avatar

concerned
May 6 2014, 02:27 AM
thepadange
It's not exactly about 'Days', but please don't kill me, it's a dark week anyway ;) :

Posted Image
Her hair looks TERRIBLE! Why on earth did she go from that lovely light brown/dirty blonde to Lisa Simpson Yellow? ugh
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

Guy Wilson ‏@THEguywilson 3h
very tempting but I must abstain! RT @alex_lutzDG: @THEguywilson if you talk about Nick murder you will get 194728 followers, trust me
https://twitter.com/THEguywilson/status/463533789176553473
Offline Profile Goto Top

DaniBlondy
Member Avatar

thepadange
It's not exactly about 'Days', but, please, don't kill me, it's a dark week anyway ;) :

Posted Image
Yeh can't say Im a fan of that hair colour either. It could be a bad twitter pic but IMO it just doesn't suit her :-/ :o
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

DaniBlondy
May 6 2014, 05:38 AM
thepadange

Posted Image
Yeh can't say Im a fan of that hair colour either. It could be a bad twitter pic but IMO it just doesn't suit her :-/ :o
I actually pretty much like her hair as it is here. I mean, it's not too blonde and it's not too brunette either. I didn't like the overall dark, imo, many times it made it look washed out... and also for some reason I feel Sami should ultimately be a blonde....
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

Ali looks great, but I'm majorly crushing on her shoes. Very nice.
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

Blech. She looks mostly old.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

i think she looks nice (though i must disagree on the shoes, then again i may be the only woman in the world who doesn't like shoes).
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

concerned
May 6 2014, 02:27 AM
thepadange

Alison Sweeney @Ali_Sweeney 7h
Posted Image
She looks tiny in this picture, too. I love the shoes. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

chinkybig
May 6 2014, 09:27 AM
Blech. She looks mostly old.
Time for the glue factory.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

That pic is a bad angle and bad lighting. She looks better here:

Posted Image

http://photos.ellen.warnerbros.com/galleries/ellens_11th_season_27#306803

Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 6 2014, 03:19 PM

Posted Image

She looks fantastic! Days makes her look old and frumpy most of the time. The outfit she wore during the EJami fake-out was hideous. She actually looked like she could be somebody's grandmother, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

does anyone know if she said anything about the show?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I've always loved the Ellen show, though I rarely watch it, but her plant life situation is out of control.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

am103
May 6 2014, 03:25 PM
Angie79
May 6 2014, 03:19 PM

Posted Image

She looks fantastic! Days makes her look old and frumpy most of the time. The outfit she wore during the EJami fake-out was hideous. She actually looked like she could be somebody's grandmother, lol.
LOL, ikr, that was actually one of the reasons I suspected that it could be the reveal from the get-go, because she looked so homely and un-soapy in that get-up. There was no way that could have been the reveal.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 6 2014, 03:30 PM
does anyone know if she said anything about the show?
She said she has two more weeks of taping. Also, she won't get some "big, fantastical death scene" like she was hoping and that they're leaving the door open for her return. So it sounds like she doesn't get killed off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic