Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Social Media Posts, Week of May 5
Topic Started: May 5 2014, 06:24 AM (27,292 Views)
astropastel
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 6 2014, 03:52 PM
blueskies
May 6 2014, 03:30 PM
does anyone know if she said anything about the show?
She said she has two more weeks of taping. Also, she won't get some "big, fantastical death scene" like she was hoping and that they're leaving the door open for her return. So it sounds like she doesn't get killed off.
Darn it I was already stretching my vocal chords for " ding dong the witch is dead" geez I know that's so wrong but I'm not much of a A S fan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jezebel
Member Avatar

I really thought she was done the same day JS was.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

tomsawyer
blueskies
She said she has two more weeks of taping. Also, she won't get some "big, fantastical death scene" like she was hoping and that they're leaving the door open for her return. So it sounds like she doesn't get killed off.
Good, that rules out Ejami riding off into the sunset together.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Restless84
Member Avatar

Jezebel
May 6 2014, 03:58 PM
I really thought she was done the same day JS was.
Interesting that she said she'll be airing until the end of the year. I'm assuming she means until November, but who knows.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 6 2014, 03:59 PM
tomsawyer
blueskies

Could we have her kiss Lucas goodbye on the day she leaves?? Please..*sniff sniff* :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
blueskies
Thanks...hmm...does me me wonder now what's going on at the end. I mean, if JS is gone I'd be shocked if AS stuck around for 2 weeks saying by to people in Salem. That'd be weird.

But I also can't see them killing him (though he is a Dimera so maybe?). More likely he probably takes the kids and runs and Sami follows trying to find them, while leaving Allie with Lucas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Angie79
tomsawyer
blueskies

Not really.
Offline Profile Goto Top

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
May 6 2014, 04:01 PM
Angie79
tomsawyer
blueskies

Could we have her kiss Lucas goodbye on the day she leaves?? Please..*sniff sniff* :wub:
I want a Lumi reunion before she leaves. I'm greedy.

:wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 6 2014, 04:02 PM
tomsawyer
blueskies
Thanks...hmm...does me me wonder now what's going on at the end. I mean, if JS is gone I'd be shocked if AS stuck around for 2 weeks saying by to people in Salem. That'd be weird.

But I also can't see them killing him (though he is a Dimera so maybe?). More likely he probably takes the kids and runs and Sami follows trying to find them, while leaving Allie with Lucas.
Or they could have filmed some scenes out of order before JS contract was up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 6 2014, 04:03 PM
Angie79
tomsawyer
blueskies

Not really.
I was thinking the same thing. My dream scenario of Ej's death being staged and them meeting up later seems more likely.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

tomsawyer
Angie79
tomsawyer
blueskies

Not really.
Yeah... Since at times they tape out of order but it does make you wonder if they knew he was not renewing about a year ago, why they couldn't have both end on the same day given they had more than enough time to write their exits. Then again this show lately with that fake out.... I'm not trusting anything coming from them one way or another.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

well whatever the case i'd still like one scene w/EJ and Susan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Sounds like AS will be on a month after JS is gone since Days films roughly around 2 1/2 episodes a day. I'd really prefer there be no Happily Ever After. I think that'd be ridiculous considering their history.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
May 6 2014, 04:06 PM
tomsawyer
Angie79
tomsawyer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Not really.
I was thinking the same thing. My dream scenario of Ej's death being staged and them meeting up later seems more likely.
That's kind of my dream too! EJ goes on a business trip, plane crashes, he's presumed dead. They have a memorial for him and Sami decides to take the kids on a trip to help them recover. Last scene is their reunion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

gailwinters
May 6 2014, 04:10 PM
Halloween Family
May 6 2014, 04:06 PM
tomsawyer
Angie79

Not really.
That's kind of my dream too! EJ goes on a business trip, plane crashes, he's presumed dead. They have a memorial for him and Sami decides to take the kids on a trip to help them recover. Last scene is their reunion.
Your scenario is a lot less violent than mine but that works too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Restless84
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 6 2014, 04:08 PM
tomsawyer
Angie79
tomsawyer

Not really.
Yeah... Since at times they tape out of order but it does make you wonder if they knew he was not renewing about a year ago, why they couldn't have both end on the same day given they had more than enough time to write their exits. Then again this show lately with that fake out.... I'm not trusting anything coming from them one way or another.
Before AS was on Ellen today, everyone assumed she stopped filming Friday with JS and they were getting a HEA. Now that they are done filming two weeks a part, it's still they are getting a HEA. :blulaugh:

No one really knows anything. I doubt Days which is so tight with spoilers is going to let much slip ahead of time. Until a few weeks ago people still thought BB was taping.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

tomsawyer
Angie79
tomsawyer
blueskies

Not really.
Well, yeah it's not 100%. It makes it more probable though than if they had both finished taping on the exact same day.

Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 6 2014, 09:46 AM
concerned
May 6 2014, 02:27 AM
thepadange
May 6 2014, 01:46 AM
It's not exactly about 'Days', but please don't kill me, it's a dark week anyway ;) :

Alison Sweeney @Ali_Sweeney 7h
I do @TheEllenShow for the underwear. Tune in tomorrow! pic.twitter.com/gDt8M4cYUq
https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/463462736806944768
Posted Image
She must be finished with the show already. Her hair looks great.
She looks tiny in this picture, too. I love the shoes. :)
I am going to say no on the shoes. But the dress is nice.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Angie79
tomsawyer
blueskies

Maybe. But not necessarily. I suspect it will be something cheesy like EJ "dies" or flees or leaves in some way, and then Sami meets up with him. And I will vomit a little in my mouth. Some might get on the carpet. And then I will be free of them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Oh she only said she isn't getting a death scene? Oh someone in another place just said she isn't getting a "big badass ending", which I think is really surprising and lame. I was sure Sami would go out in a big blaze of glory, something similar than what Kristen did last year. Weird.
Edited by Yoryla, May 6 2014, 04:20 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic