Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
RONN MOSS TO GH!
Topic Started: May 5 2014, 10:43 AM (2,647 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Couldn't believe I heard this news. Let's hope its only a guest appearance.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Is there anyone, besides Ronn Moss and the person who hired him, who wasn't horrified by this news?

Hopefully he's only going to be on the show to perform his song at the Nurses' Ball.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
May 5 2014, 11:35 AM
This was the first and only clip I've seen of this guy..... :shame: :facepalm: hopefully his time on GH is short term cause this is bad.
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, May 5 2014, 08:04 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

eww never liked him at all. GH is going downhill fast lol.

presley23
Member Avatar

Oh dear. Words fail me here...

Also, if it is for a "special appearance" for the Nurses Ball that will annoy me just as much - they couldn't work things out with John Stamos (a GH vet for crying out loud!) for last years NB but they'll shoehorn in RM and his numerous scarves for this year? FAIL.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

He's probably gonna sing a few songs at the Nurses Ball...

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Oak Alley
May 6 2014, 04:01 AM
Even one is too much.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
May 6 2014, 04:10 AM
Oak Alley
Even one is too much.
lol

i honestly can't wait to see him show up, not because I'm a fan, but to see him do whatever he was brought on GH to do...

six
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
May 6 2014, 04:10 AM
Oak Alley
Even one is too much.
It really is, but it's better than the alternative - him being written into the show as a regular.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Is it april fool joke that it took month to tell it

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

If they reunite Player, and they sing, "Baby, Come Back," at the Nurses' Ball, I'm okay with it. As long as he leaves immediately after the performance. lol

Tash
Member Avatar

Reese
May 6 2014, 11:58 AM
If they reunite Player, and they sing, "Baby, Come Back," at the Nurses' Ball, I'm okay with it. As long as he leaves immediately after the performance. lol
Since the Nurse's Ball usually has singing or special guests, like last year it had Rick Springfield and Frisco. I can act better than RM. I hope we can see Player. Once a long time ago, I liked them. I think I was five so don't hold it against me.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are we sure it's not April 1 ?

Holly'sheart83

It could be worse it could have been Michael Damien/Danny Romalotti of Y&R. Now there's someone who can't sing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply