Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Weekly Thread: Week of 5/5-5/11; 5/7 UPDATE: Confirmation of pending departure...
Topic Started: May 5 2014, 02:17 PM (2,676 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

CONFIRMATION OF NEWS...SPOILER AHEAD SO READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION!

The news has been rumored on the Internet for the past few weeks. Now that several sites and Twitter posts are mentioning it, I will confirm that Blake Berris is ending his run on "Days of Our Lives" and Nick's final appearance will be next week. Congratulations to Blake and everyone at "Days" for being able to keep his exit (which was taped over four months ago) a surprise for so long.

Also, I wanted to comment that people may bring up my post many months ago about a mystery actor leaving in May (who turned out to be Justin Gaston). In that post, I specifically said Blake Berris was not the person I was talking about (in regards to that mystery actor thread). I can't help it if some people mistook or misread that to mean that Blake wasn't leaving in May too, but all my post said was that it was not Blake I was talking about in the mystery actor thread!!

THE HISTORY OF "DAYS" CONTINUES TO GROW ONLINE WITH THE RELEASE OF 1981 & 1982 IN-DEPTH SUMMARIES. PORTIONS OF 1972-1975 & ALL OF 1976-1982 ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!

Thanks to the continued efforts of daytime history fan Matt, all of the 1981 and 1982 in-depth storyline summaries from Soap Opera Digest are now available for "Days" fans around the world to read! These join the summaries already posted for portions of 1972-1975, as well as all of 1976-1980.

To take a step back in time in Salem, click here: http://www.jason47.com/days/synopsessod.html

BLAKE BERRIS PHOTO MONTAGE:

Posted Image

For the full version, click here: Blake Berris Montage

GUEST STARS: WEEK OF MAY 5-MAY 9:

Mark Collier makes a surprise, final appearance this week as Liam (most likely in newly-created flashbacks). Alicia Willis also wraps up her brief stint as Liam's ex-wife, Debra.

Michael Rose, who appears this week as the Hitman, appeared on "Days" in 2011 as a pilot. Per the casting call, the Hitman has a distinctive voice and will appear for multiple episodes. Per his IMDB resume, Rose lists his airdates as May 6, May 8, May 9, May 16 and May 19.

Principal Guest Stars: Week of Monday 5/5/14-Friday 5/9/14

Susan Seaforth Hayes - Julie Williams
Bryan Dattilo - Lucas Horton
Lauren Boles - Ciara Brady
Campbell & Carolyn Rose - Allie Horton
Allison Paige - Bev Walters
Kevin Riggin - Rory
Mark Collier - Liam Frazer
Alicia Willis - Debra Frazer
Michael Rose - Hitman (new)
Terry James - Stunt Coordinator
Edited by Jason47, May 7 2014, 10:51 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Allie! Julie! Rory! Lucas! Ciara!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Any chance of Wally and Judi being on anytime soon?

Will&Sonny

I really hope that after Nick dies (and hopefully stays dead), I can one day get back to looking forward to Julie's appearances instead of dreading them. It will take a lot at this point, though.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Liam and Debra?

LonePirate
Member Avatar

The best thing about that guest cast list is that we won't have to endure Maxine pimping Dannifer this week.

The worst thing about that guest cast list is the absence of Victor, Justin and Adrienne.
Edited by LonePirate, May 5 2014, 03:35 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

talbab1994
May 5 2014, 02:27 PM
Any chance of Wally and Judi being on anytime soon?
I wish. I've been sorely missing Justin and Adrienne since Will and Sonny's wedding.

Days just needs to buckle down and give these two a story. I'd love to see the Kiriakis family get some time on the frontburner.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Edited by Jason47, May 5 2014, 10:25 PM.

Restless84
Member Avatar

Jason47
May 5 2014, 10:23 PM

Posted Image

:frownie: I'm sad.

Thanks for the montage.

Paul8148

any hints about who is playing chad anytime soon?

Jason47
Member Avatar

Paul8148
May 6 2014, 12:26 AM
It will be a male.

:blulaugh:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

iheartwilson
May 5 2014, 02:46 PM
Liam and Debra?
i'm guessing someone talks to Debra & she has a new-material flashback?!
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 6 2014, 12:57 AM.

Keith
Member Avatar

LonePirate
May 5 2014, 03:34 PM
The best thing about that guest cast list is that we won't have to endure Maxine pimping Dannifer this week.

The worst thing about that guest cast list is the absence of Victor, Justin and Adrienne.
And Kayla.

Jason47
Member Avatar

THE HISTORY OF "DAYS" CONTINUES TO GROW ONLINE WITH THE RELEASE OF 1981 & 1982 IN-DEPTH SUMMARIES. PORTIONS OF 1972-1975 & ALL OF 1976-1982 ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!

Thanks to the continued efforts of daytime history fan Matt, all of the 1981 and 1982 in-depth storyline summaries from Soap Opera Digest are now available for "Days" fans around the world to read! These join the summaries already posted for portions of 1972-1975, as well as all of 1976-1980.

To take a step back in time in Salem, click here: http://www.jason47.com/days/synopsessod.html

aveRex
Member Avatar

Which online media platform carries same day episodes of days of our lives? I've checked Hulu and NBC, but nothing has same-day. Seems just one day delay from the network broadcast channel. If that's the only option that's sad.

Jason47
Member Avatar

aveRex
May 6 2014, 07:36 PM
Seems just one day delay from the network broadcast channel. If that's the only option.
Those are the only legal options, yes, so Hulu and NBC are the only two methods I ever mention when someone asks this question.

dixiercat

Seems as if it was during the tapings of this week's episodes (at least Monday and Tuesday) that Jen Lilley and Meredith Scott Lynn did their Days rap video. Lauren Boles is wearing the same dress in their video as she is in Monday's episode and Bev is wearing the same clothes this week as well.

nananana7

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY_XPmcymkA

dixiercat
May 7 2014, 02:10 AM
Seems as if it was during the tapings of this week's episodes (at least Monday and Tuesday) that Jen Lilley and Meredith Scott Lynn did their Days rap video. Lauren Boles is wearing the same dress in their video as she is in Monday's episode and Bev is wearing the same clothes this week as well.

Yes, you're right.
And Sami is wearing the same dress in this week's episodes (but in the rap video she's wearing a sweatshirt and jacket over the dress.).

And the person with the face blocked in the rap video is True O'Brien (Paige) ... -- in the rap video you can see the black and white pattern shirt -- She's wearing the same shirt in the episode being aired now with the clean-up crew vest over it.

The script page in the rap video says airdate Friday May 16 -- will everyone still be wearing the same clothes then? A very long Salem day.

Will&Sonny

I still haven't watched that video. I should probably do so eventually.

Paul8148

Jason47
May 6 2014, 12:55 AM
Paul8148
May 6 2014, 12:26 AM
It will be a male.

:blulaugh:

:whip: :whip: :whip:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply