Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Weekly Thread: Week of 5/5-5/11; 5/7 UPDATE: Confirmation of pending departure...
Topic Started: May 5 2014, 02:17 PM (2,733 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

CONFIRMATION OF NEWS...SPOILER AHEAD SO READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION!

The news has been rumored on the Internet for the past few weeks. Now that several sites and Twitter posts are mentioning it, I will confirm that Blake Berris is ending his run on "Days of Our Lives" and Nick's final appearance will be next week. Congratulations to Blake and everyone at "Days" for being able to keep his exit (which was taped over four months ago) a surprise for so long.

Also, I wanted to comment that people may bring up my post many months ago about a mystery actor leaving in May (who turned out to be Justin Gaston). In that post, I specifically said Blake Berris was not the person I was talking about (in regards to that mystery actor thread). I can't help it if some people mistook or misread that to mean that Blake wasn't leaving in May too, but all my post said was that it was not Blake I was talking about in the mystery actor thread!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Thanks for the confirmation, Jason! I've always been one of the only ones who felt certain that Blake Berris would exit around the same time that Camila Banus did, but it's great to see the matter finally put to rest. I won't be the least bit sorry to see the character or the actor go.

I just hope that Nick's really dead this time.

:yahoo: :chee: :rockon:

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Jason47
May 7 2014, 10:50 PM
CONFIRMATION OF NEWS...SPOILER AHEAD SO READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION!

The news has been rumored on the Internet for the past few weeks. Now that several sites and Twitter posts are mentioning it, I will confirm that Blake Berris is ending his run on "Days of Our Lives" and Nick's final appearance will be next week. Congratulations to Blake and everyone at "Days" for being able to keep his exit (which was taped over four months ago) a surprise for so long.

Also, I wanted to comment that people may bring up my post many months ago about a mystery actor leaving in May (who turned out to be Justin Gaston). In that post, I specifically said Blake Berris was not the person I was talking about (in regards to that mystery actor thread). I can't help it if some people mistook or misread that to mean that Blake wasn't leaving in May too, but all my post said was that it was not Blake I was talking about in the mystery actor thread!!
I was waiting for this official confirmation from you before I let myself get my hopes dashed. One of the dew strong male actors on this show with a character that actually has characteristics.

There goes Marie's side of the Horton family tree. :shame:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

With all these people leaving I hope they bring back some people like Belle, Shawn, Phillip, Chloe, Carrie, and Austin.
Edited by LovinXtina, May 7 2014, 11:19 PM.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

:frownie: Boo! Now here is an exit that I am truly sad about. I love Blake! :tears:

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Sad to see Blake go. He was truly the one bright spot no matter how bad, crazy they made Nick. I will miss seeing him.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

No words can describe how much I'll miss Nick & Blake.... :(

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Oak Alley
May 8 2014, 02:28 AM
No words can describe how much I'll miss Nick & Blake.... :(
I really really really wanted EJ and Abby but I am more sad about Blake leaving than James.Go figure.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
May 7 2014, 03:20 AM
I still haven't watched that video. I should probably do so eventually.
I also haven't, and I don't think I ever will :lol:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

BB leaving is a loss, that is for sure. I wonder what it was about. Did he want to leave himself, or ......

2013 will always be a great year in Days history imo, with the talents of many, but especially ED and BB highlighting it.

jam6242
Member Avatar

I'm very sorry to see Blake (and Nick) go. I hope it was his decision. I know he has other projects he's working on. I really hate to see Nick go out like this. I don't see him as a villain at all but a tragic figure considering his entire history. I'm still hoping Alex Marshall returns to avenge his grandson's death.

rae

LovinXtina
May 7 2014, 11:16 PM
With all these people leaving I hope they bring back some people like Belle, Shawn, Phillip, Chloe, Carrie, and Austin.
With all of these people leaving I would like to see the writers write story for those remaining cast members. This show needs more balance and less having the writers write only for their favorites. If TPTB took notice of the ratings they would see that it just doesn't work.

As far as having returning characters, I'm all for bringing back Belle, Shawn, Claire and Carrie if it will give Deidre and Drake a great story and well deserved air time. And it would be nice to see Shawn back in Hope's story.

DeeDee Barone
Member Avatar

Huge loss for the show. Blake always had a tremendous screen presence and brought an edge to whatever material he was given. While I was not a huge fan of the direction they took his character this time around, I will miss Blake tremendously. Best of luck to him in his future endeavors.

LuvCoffee
Member Avatar

Jason47
May 6 2014, 12:55 AM
Paul8148
May 6 2014, 12:26 AM
any hints about who is playing chad anytime soon?
It will be a male.

:blulaugh:

:roflol: Good to know Jason lol. :teehee:

Jason47
Member Avatar

LuvCoffee
May 9 2014, 01:46 AM
Jason47
May 6 2014, 12:55 AM
Paul8148
May 6 2014, 12:26 AM
any hints about who is playing chad anytime soon?
It will be a male.

:blulaugh:

:roflol: Good to know Jason lol. :teehee:
Hey, I noticed you mentioned Jason47 in your 47th post on the board. :applause:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply