Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ian Patrick Williams wraps up run as Percy Ruggles
Topic Started: May 5 2014, 10:59 PM (996 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

IAN PATRICK WILLIAMS WRAPS RUN AS PERCY RUGGLES

Posted Image

Ian Patrick Williams has wrapped up his almost six-month run as Percy Ruggles. Williams, who has played countless smaller roles on "Days" over the past few decades, finally had his chance to shine this time around as "Mr. Greetings." If any "Days" fans ever hear anyone say "greetings" in the future, many will probably think of Percy. Best of luck to Williams on his next acting gig!

http://www.jason47.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

So were his last scenes the other day with Nick? That's sad. I actually liked Mr. Ruggles and I ADORED the way he annoyed Sami and Kate!

On the bright side, at least Percy has been ruled out as the one who kills Nick. I would've been very upset if Days made him the killer. Boring!

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

am103
May 5 2014, 11:48 PM
So were his last scenes the other day with Nick? That's sad. I actually liked Mr. Ruggles and I ADORED the way he annoyed Sami and Kate!

On the bright side, at least Percy has been ruled out as the one who kills Nick. I would've been very upset if Days made him the killer. Boring!
His last scenes were on Friday with EJ.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm glad that this rules out Percy as the killer because that would have been the lamest possible way to go. Pretty much leaves Gabi for me.

am103
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
May 6 2014, 01:25 AM
am103
May 5 2014, 11:48 PM

His last scenes were on Friday with EJ.
Oh, I missed Friday's episode. Still a bummer. Why does Days hire such good short-term people and then such crappy long-term people? I guess I'll give them credit for Ben because they're recasting, but still.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

The guy made his moments shine, but I wouldn't really want him around any more than he was. I think they made good use of him. I would have liked to see his reaction to Nick's murder. That would have been another good reason for him to jet out of Salem.

am103
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
May 6 2014, 11:43 AM
The guy made his moments shine, but I wouldn't really want him around any more than he was. I think they made good use of him. I would have liked to see his reaction to Nick's murder. That would have been another good reason for him to jet out of Salem.
I think he would've made a good pop-up confidant for Nick had he stayed on the show, sort of like what Father Matt was to Chloe and Nicole. Plus, I want to continue hearing these characters saying "Percy Ruggles", lol. It's fun.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

am103
May 6 2014, 11:49 AM
DiMeraFan67
May 6 2014, 11:43 AM
I think he would've made a good pop-up confidant for Nick had he stayed on the show, sort of like what Father Matt was to Chloe and Nicole. Plus, I want to continue hearing these characters saying "Percy Ruggles", lol. It's fun.
Oh yeah, if Nick was still around then they could have kept Percy around. I mean knowing that Nick is gone, I don't need to see Percy anymore, but I did like what we got of him. Mostly liked how every character was so annoyed with him.

tylerbo20

just love how this show will be completely different come September! just praying the next names to leave are RAFE/JORDAN/Daniel...(for the 50th just please undo Maggie as his mother to redeem her please she needs all the help these days maybe vivian can kill her off)
Edited by tylerbo20, May 6 2014, 06:12 PM.

King
Member Avatar

I am glad he's not the killer because he was my #1 pick. I am sticking with Lucas!

happyphairy
Member Avatar

i hope he's not in Devon.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Im going to miss him he was fun to watch in the beginning.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply