Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 19th; *updated 5/11*
Topic Started: May 6 2014, 03:29 PM (29,400 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Sami and EJ receive shocking news. Lucas lands in hot water when Hope catches him in a lie meanwhile Theresa puts a damper on JJ's first real date with Paige.

Tuesday
Daniel gives Nicole an ultimatum. Eric tells Marlena of his engagement to Nicole and John's actions inadvertently push Brady further towards Theresa meanwhile Hope isn't pleased to hear what Aiden's been up to behind her back.

Wednesday
Nicole has a stunning proposition for Eric. Sami explodes when she learns Eric plans to marry Nicole. Gabi has an unexpected request regarding Arianna's custody agreement and Kate accuses Lucas of shooting Nick!

Thursday
A desperate Nicole comes up with an outrageous lie to keep the truth from Eric. EJ questions Kate's feelings for Stefano; and Abigail is horrified by EJ's admission. Jordan and Ben worry about their past catching up to them.

Friday
Nicole urges Eric to agree to her plan. Hope corners Lucas with damning evidence, and he reluctantly makes a confession about the night Nick was shot. Sami blasts Kate for allowing Stefano back into her life.

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday ("Nicole and Eric")
Nicole and Eric make love; Theresa makes things difficult during JJ's first real date with Paige.

Tuesday ("Ultimatum")
Daniel offers Nicole an ultimatum; Eric tells Marlena of his engagement to Nicole.

Wednesday ("Sami Explodes")
Nicole has a shocking proposition for Eric, and Sami explodes when she hears the news.

Thursday ("EJ's Questions")
EJ questions Kate's feelings for Stefano; Jordan and Ben worry about their past catching up to them.

Friday ("Sami Blasts Kate")
Hope confronts Lucas with incriminating evidence about the night Nick was shot; Sami freaks out on Kate for allowing Stefano back into her life.

**Updated 5/7**

National Enquirer Spoilers

- Nicole and Eric make love
- Kate accuses Lucas of shooting Nick
- After confiding in Abby, EJ urges her to keep quiet
- Jordan and Ben worry about their past catching up to them
- Hope's not happy to hear what Aiden's been up to behind her back
- Theresa puts a damper on JJ's first real date with Paige.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 6 2014, 03:29 PM
TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Sami and EJ receive shocking news. Lucas lands in hot water when Hope catches him in a lie meanwhile Theresa puts a damper on JJ's first real date with Paige.

Could Lucas be Nick's killer? Hmmm. Color me interested.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm betting the shocking news is the hitman didn't actually perform the hit. Looks like we may have a legit whodunit. I hope they play it for awhile.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

So they're really going to drag this thing out...

But as I suspected before, it would be ridiculous for it to be Gabi, so I bet it won't be her at all.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Oh finally we get back to JJ and Teresa!!! I heart them A LOT!!!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Yoryla
May 6 2014, 03:33 PM
So they're really going to drag this thing out...

But as I suspected before, it would be ridiculous for it to be Gabi, so I bet it won't be her at all.
i'd be shocked if it was actually her to the point I'd consider it out of character.

Now in character, I'd expect her to confess to something she didn't do if she thought (for example) Will killed Nick to protect her b/c she'd feel responsible.

elci525
Member Avatar

A Lucas spoiler? Shocking! i am sure it will amount to nothing though. Interesting if the hitman doesn't end up pulling the trigger on Nick....it's good for them to extend the mystery.

freedom

Sami and EJ will soon be off my screen -- bye bye!

More Lucas!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
May 6 2014, 03:35 PM
I hope she saves him from Paige, and Brady from herself.

phloe3

Did I just see an actual Jeresa spoiler?

peaches179

freedom
May 6 2014, 03:43 PM
Sami and EJ will soon be off my screen -- bye bye!

More Lucas!

Agreed! Goodbye, good riddance , and good luck! More Kayla and Marlena please! :)

peaches179

Yoryla
May 6 2014, 03:46 PM
AmbernOK
May 6 2014, 03:35 PM
I hope she saves him from Paige, and Brady from herself.

LOL!!!

monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

Alas, a Lucas spoiler! Be still my neating heart!

phloe3

I will take any Teresa and JJ interaction I can get at this point. I wasn't expecting an actual spoiler

Will&Sonny

I still can't see Nick's killer being anyone other than Gabi, given what we know about her upcoming exit.

peaches179

monicasblueangel
May 6 2014, 04:21 PM
Alas, a Lucas spoiler! Be still my neating heart!

:roflol:

phloe3

I wonder Teresa can really do. Paige knows JJ's history

Pookie
Member Avatar

phloe3
May 6 2014, 04:47 PM
I wonder Teresa can really do. Paige knows JJ's history
Does she know they hooked up? That Theresa ODed while they were hooking up?

I would imagine a sweet young girl would be intimidated by the fact that JJ was with a MUCH older woman.
Edited by Pookie, May 6 2014, 06:28 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79
May 6 2014, 03:29 PM
TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Lucas lands in hot water when Hope catches him in a lie.

YAY! More Hope investigating! :)
And we get some Hope/Lucas interaction at that! BONUS!!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

elci525
May 6 2014, 03:39 PM
A Lucas spoiler? Shocking! i am sure it will amount to nothing though. Interesting if the hitman doesn't end up pulling the trigger on Nick....it's good for them to extend the mystery.
It will probably be written in some convoluted way to enable them to do a re-write as to the "actual killer" if they need to do so in the same vein as Will shooting EJ.Does anyone know if there was a scene where Kate is told Will shot EJ not Lucas or dialogue by her or anyone confirming that she knows Will was actually the shooter?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply