Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 19th; *updated 5/11*
Topic Started: May 6 2014, 03:29 PM (29,396 Views)
Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

LuvingLumi
May 14 2014, 09:52 AM
Reese
May 14 2014, 09:45 AM
Will&Sonny
May 14 2014, 08:29 AM
lysie
May 14 2014, 12:12 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Frankly, I can't believe any of you can even tolerate that place.
The Days board is a nightmare. It's so polarized. I mostly post on GH and sometimes YR. GH's board can get crazy (and YR's too some tiimes), but the mods generally aren't biased.
:wub2: your avi...I really, really liked Lush...hoping that Sheryl shows up pregnant sometime in October or November. IF they are going to keep the little girls that play Allie and by all accounts they are and Lucas is getting more story then it would be fantastic to have Allie become jealous of the little baby and feel that with her mother gone and her father devoting time to a new addition to their family she is again left out in the cold...I really wish that they would give the Rose twins more airtime and consistently.....they are very good...and I just love Sheryl (Jade)...her and BD had good chemistry IMHO.
Thank you, dahling. I love them too. They had/have to much potential. I'm truly hoping that Sheryl does make a return and I was really encouraged by the mention Monday of Lucas going to Houston and seeing her while he was there. So I do think there's hope. I follow Jade hoping for any crumbs of hope I can get. I think Lucas struggling as a single parent of a girl child, and with another on the way from a former flame who while still harbor a distrust of him (and certainly Kate) wants him to be a part of his child's life would make for an interesting story. Especially if Allie decides she wants to be number one with her Daddy, and Kate is still doing what she does best: interfering in her children's lives. lol Hopefully, Will (the original lumibaby) would be in there somewhere too, and Hope, giving him pointers on single parenthood. It could be a really nice Horton-centric story.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

not that I"m watching... and I'm not, what's to watch for? But I saw Eric and Nicole screwing, can't call that love making because she's manipulating the douche bag. I thought, oh? and then thought, eww!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

astropastel
Member Avatar

Here's my hope I want Brady, EJ, and Dr. Do It All to walk in on Nicole and Eric right as she's telling him he's the longest strongest absolute best she's ever had because I think it will mess with Brady I swear the reason he's so mad at Eric is Kristen sounded like she had a better time with Eric then she had with Brady. The rest I just want egos to deflate.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Directv Channel Guide Spoilers

Mon 5/19
Nicole and Eric get intimate; Sami and E.J. get unexpected news; Hope catches Lucas in a lie; Theresa affects J.J.'s first date with Paige.

Tue 5/20
Daniel issues an ultimatum to Nicole; Eric talks to Marlena about his engagement; John inadvertently pushes Brady and Theresa closer together; Hope is displeased to learn what Aiden has been up to.

Wed 5/21
Nicole makes a proposition to Eric; Sami reacts to news of Eric and Nicole's plans; Gabi has an unexpected request about the custody agreement; Kate makes an accusation.

Thu 5/22
Nicole hides the truth from Eric; E.J. questions Kate's feelings towards Stefano; E.J.'s admission horrifies Abigail; Jordan and Ben worry about their past catching up with them.

Fri 5/23
Nicole pushes Eric to agree to her plan; Lucas makes a reluctant confession; Sami confronts Kate about Stefano; E.J. asks Abigail to keep quiet.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

WillFan
May 16 2014, 10:35 PM
Tue 5/20
Hope is displeased to learn what Aiden has been up to.
Between it now being phrased like that (as opposed to "Hope learns what Aiden's been up to behind her back") and the fact that Hope already knows about Aiden being Gabi's lawyer & that the papers he was asked to draw up had the terms Nick wanted, this must be about the gala. We know that Hope asked Aiden to take care of it (or attend the meeting, or whatever), but I'm thinking that he might have taken this "working on gala stuff independently" role a bit too far.
Regardless of what it is, I'm gonna enjoy seeing Hope & Aiden disagree with each other once again. I'm selfishly hoping that the stress of Hope's ongoing investigation will result in her being more snappy at Aiden and potentially overreacting about what he's been doing. lol.

chinkybig

I really want to root for Nicole, but at this point, I just can't. Geez. The writers are ruining her character's chance for a real happiness. Whatever that means at this point in her life.

Geez, this storyline has become overly pathetic that the shit needs to hit the fan. NOW. Stat.

phloe3

Am I the only one surprised that SOD has no articles about Nicole and Eric for the week?

astropastel
Member Avatar

phloe3
May 17 2014, 03:49 PM
Am I the only one surprised that SOD has no articles about Nicole and Eric for the week?
TomSell probably wouldn't let them since its not a threesome with Dr. Do It All.

phloe3

good point

EJ telling Abby is so ridiculous. He knows how she is, so it makes no sense

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

phloe3
They are definitely going to make love. SOD only does articles when the event is all a fakeout such as the Ejami moment that never happened, lol.

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm just going to throw this out there. I'm not so sure SOD even knew it was a fake out.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
May 18 2014, 12:37 AM
I'm just going to throw this out there. I'm not so sure SOD even knew it was a fake out.
that is why I side eye everything coming from JS/AS/or the show after that moment. JS can say he thinks Ejami fans are going to be happy but he also mentioned how he thought that the road to the Ejami altar was fantastic...or who can forget the brilliant twist.....I am beginning to think that the truth about the affair doesn't come out until September or so, which leads right into both characters leaving Salem.

camera shy

LuvingLumi
May 18 2014, 12:40 PM
lysie
that is why I side eye everything coming from JS/AS/or the show after that moment. JS can say he thinks Ejami fans are going to be happy but he also mentioned how he thought that the road to the Ejami altar was fantastic...or who can forget the brilliant twist.....I am beginning to think that the truth about the affair doesn't come out until September or so, which leads right into both characters leaving Salem.
Yeah I'm thinking that the truth about the affair doesn't come out until around September too....which doesn't give Sami much time to forgive him. But some of the best love stories are when the couples don't end up together......Splendor in the Grass or The Way We Were. Maybe years from now Sami can run into EJ one day and regretfully push back a piece of his greasy hair. :D

S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
May 18 2014, 12:40 PM
lysie

Since I donīt remember exactly what JS have been saying in his latest interviews itīs possible that when he has been talking about how the Ejami fans going to be happy with where the storyline is going he meant the upcoming months and a wedding. Iīm not sure if he mentioned the ending or not except in his tweet where he said itīs gonna be very special but that could mean something other than HEA. I know someone posted about him saying or hinting that Sami forgives him for the affair in the chat and that they were convinced of a HEA ending but since I didnīt see the chat myself it is possible that the person missread JS/AS answers.

Anyway I can understand him saying brilliant twist about being Sydneyīs kidnapper. I donīt mind that twist itīs in EJīs character to do bad things, but I thought they took the storyline to far with him faking her death. As for brilliant twist regarding Sami shooting EJ JS has said the following about the that storyline;

Quote:

"For 14 years or whatever, Sami was a raging bitch. Then, the last year or so, she’s all sweetness and nice? The work [Alison Sweeney] has done with it has been great. If I had the choice of which Sami was going to be on the screen, it wouldn’t be the homemaker. It would be the home wrecker every time. She’s more compelling to watch. More interesting. To see her picking up a gun and shooting EJ in the head? It’s like, 'Yay! Good for you. Old Sami is back.'"

Which sounds to me he thought it would be a good thing for Ejami with old Sami back instead of the boring stepford wife she was with Rafe.

As for fantastic it could mean two things either he know the direction would utimately go Ejamiīs way and didnīt see Ejabby as a threat, or he meant the affair being fantastic which it was for those who liked Ejabby.

If JS just been talking about Ejami fans being happy with whatīs coming up the coming months and not the ending I donīt think he has been lying but might be delushional as to what Ejami fans wants. I think Ejami together in a twisted way can be interesting but if they get married with the secret still hanging over their head itīs not the wedding I have wanted, and if they ultimately breaks up over the affair I donīt see how the storyline has gone Ejamiīs way which is the impression I have gotten from his interviews. He talked about it in the Micheal Fahrman interview but unless I remember wrong I think he talked about it in a SOD article too.
Edited by S loves EJ, May 18 2014, 02:28 PM.

JanHanna23

phloe3
I am surprised there was no article.

fundays13
Member Avatar

From my dishnetwork guide for friday,may 23 : Nicole pushes Eric to agree to her plan.

Her lies are about to catch up with her. She's had ample opportunity to confess to Eric but she has resisted fighting tooth and nail,tightening the noose around her neck. The writers are portraying her as an unrepentent villain.

concerned
Member Avatar

fundays13
May 19 2014, 09:56 AM
From my dishnetwork guide for friday,may 23 : Nicole pushes Eric to agree to her plan.

Her lies are about to catch up with her. She's had ample opportunity to confess to Eric but she has resisted fighting tooth and nail,tightening the noose around her neck. The writers are portraying her as an unrepentent villain.
Bad Nicole lying to keep the person you love. Only EJ gets to get away with that.

fundays13
Member Avatar

concerned
May 19 2014, 02:45 PM
fundays13
May 19 2014, 09:56 AM

Bad Nicole lying to keep the person you love. Only EJ gets to get away with that.
Ej thankfully will be gone soon. I hate that he got away with so much crap. Nicole hasn't lied out of love. She lied for selfish reasons,. If she really cared about eric she wouldnt do something that has a direct impact on his ability to make a life decision and get closure from a horrible event in his life.

concerned
Member Avatar

/\ I don't get that Eric's having any problems with closure.
He seems to have quite merrily filed the whole Kristen thing away (until her return).
At times there he seemed more into Daniels problems than his own.

He certainly didn't seem to be showing any signs of PTSD today.

concerned
Member Avatar

/\ Oh and if he was so into getting back to the church and clearing his names surely they would keep looking up other avenues.

I imagine he'll have a moment of indignant rage when the truth comes out (a bit like Sami) and then happily fall back into bed (a bit like Sami).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply