Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 19th; *updated 5/11*
Topic Started: May 6 2014, 03:29 PM (29,160 Views)
Kaha
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 6 2014, 03:37 PM
Yoryla
May 6 2014, 03:33 PM
So they're really going to drag this thing out...

But as I suspected before, it would be ridiculous for it to be Gabi, so I bet it won't be her at all.
i'd be shocked if it was actually her to the point I'd consider it out of character.

Now in character, I'd expect her to confess to something she didn't do if she thought (for example) Will killed Nick to protect her b/c she'd feel responsible.
Really? I think it's more in character for Gabi to let Will take the rap while proclaiming how much she loves him and how sorry she is that he got caught in all of the craziness.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Restless84
Member Avatar

Glad there is going to be some Theresa and JJ scenes coming up. Get JJ out of boringville.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

Quote:

Glad there is going to be some Theresa and JJ scenes coming up. Get JJ out of boringville.

word. I am curious how this plays out.

Quote:

Does she know they hooked up? That Theresa ODed while they were hooking up?

I would imagine a sweet young girl would be intimidated by the fact that JJ was with a MUCH older woman.

You have a point, but the writers said she overdosed before they went all the way. I don't see that being a factor, but I could be wrong
Edited by phloe3, May 6 2014, 08:26 PM.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
May 6 2014, 04:28 PM
I still can't see Nick's killer being anyone other than Gabi, given what we know about her upcoming exit.
agreed, I have a feel that Gabi is going to feel more guilty about this despite Nick's behavior and treatment of hear and everyone that is close to her or her & Will's daughter she might ultimately just confess,
But I wonder what mistake Lucas makes, unless he reveals Gabi's custody agreement situation and Nick's hand it giving Gabi a bigger motive.

Pookie
Member Avatar

phloe3
May 6 2014, 08:22 PM
Quote:

Quote:

I would imagine a sweet young girl would be intimidated by the fact that JJ was with a MUCH older woman.

You have a point, but the writers said she overdosed before they went all the way. I don't see that being a factor, but I could be wrong
It doesn't matter. They were naked and going at it. If Theresa didn't OD, they would have gone all the way. If Theresa lets Paige know that JJ and her had a thing once, I'm sure an innocent girl like Paige would be intimidated by the fact that JJ was with an older, "experienced" woman. A woman he chased for MONTHS.

phloe3

Quote:

It doesn't matter. They were naked and going at it. If Theresa didn't OD, they would have gone all the way. If Theresa lets Paige know that JJ and her had a thing once, I'm sure an innocent girl like Paige would be intimidated by the fact that JJ was with an older, "experienced" woman. A woman he chased for MONTHS.

good point. I wouldn't mind if it plays out like this, but the writers have spent so much time keeping Teresa and JJ from each other lately, so I don't know what to think

Holaamigas

Supergirlx2
May 6 2014, 07:13 PM
Angie79
May 6 2014, 03:29 PM
TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Lucas lands in hot water when Hope catches him in a lie.

YAY! More Hope investigating! :)
And we get some Hope/Lucas interaction at that! BONUS!!
What?? Lucas in a spoiler! Finally something for BD! Hopefully this is a taste of what's to come!

Kaha
Member Avatar

Pookie
May 6 2014, 09:01 PM
phloe3
Quote:

Quote:

I think JJ already told the boring girl about his thing with Theresa and the OD. I am not sure if he named her or not, but if I am not mistaken, he even told her about the blackmail. This all happened during the "Daniel losing his job is the worst thing that happened to humanity" period of their relationship. JJ was unburdening himself and telling Paige what some horrible girl did to Dr. Wonderful.

ShaneDOOLFan

JJ and Theresa/Casey Moss and Jen Lilley have SO much chemistry. I wish the writers would put them together honestly.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

OMG! A Lucas spoiler. Can I truly believe my eyes? And he's lying and getting in trouble. Yay! :cheer:

Pookie
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 6 2014, 09:18 PM
Pookie
phloe3
Quote:

Quote:

I think JJ already told the boring girl about his thing with Theresa and the OD. I am not sure if he named her or not, but if I am not mistaken, he even told her about the blackmail. This all happened during the "Daniel losing his job is the worst thing that happened to humanity" period of their relationship. JJ was unburdening himself and telling Paige what some horrible girl did to Dr. Wonderful.
I missed that. Was JJ specific? Or did he say something like, "me and this chick were partying ( aka doing drugs) together and she ODed." I just can't picture JJ telling a girl he has a crush on that he and some other girl were about to have sex before she ODed.
Edited by Pookie, May 6 2014, 09:39 PM.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Holaamigas
May 6 2014, 09:17 PM
Supergirlx2
May 6 2014, 07:13 PM
Angie79
TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Lucas lands in hot water when Hope catches him in a lie.

YAY! More Hope investigating! :)
And we get some Hope/Lucas interaction at that! BONUS!!
What?? Lucas in a spoiler! Finally something for BD! Hopefully this is a taste of what's to come!
I love those two Hortons. :wub:

phloe3

Quote:

I missed that. Was JJ specific? Or did he say something like, "me and this chick were partying ( aka doing drugs) together and she ODed." I just can't picture JJ telling a girl he has a crush on that he and some other girl were about to have sex before she ODed.

He didn't give details. He said they were getting high and she overdosed. Paige doesn't know that Teresa overdosed on ecstasy

Kaha
Member Avatar

Pookie
May 6 2014, 09:38 PM
Kaha
May 6 2014, 09:18 PM
Pookie
phloe3

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
The scene was too painful to watch so I was paying scant attention. I think he was not specific. He said he was into her or something like that though. And I think he mentioned that she OD'd and now she has something on him that could get him in trouble. He was lamenting how he caused Daniel all these problems.

phloe3

Quote:

The scene was too painful to watch so I was paying scant attention. I think he was not specific. He said he was into her or something like that though. And I think he mentioned that she OD'd and now she has something on him that could get him in trouble. He was lamenting how he caused Daniel all these problems.

He didn't tell Paige he was into her. He said they bonded because they had both been involved in drugs. He did tell Jennifer, Abby, and Bev he was into Teresa

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tuesday
Daniel gives Nicole an ultimatum. Eric tells Marlena of his engagement to Nicole and John's actions inadvertently push Brady further towards Theresa meanwhile Hope isn't pleased to hear what Aiden's been up to behind her back.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

I have a feeling the Tues May 20th spoiler must relate to the custody issue of Arianna and Aidan hand in that

phloe3

sounds like John is the reason Brady is pulled back towards Teresa when Brady might be trying to stay away from her. Since he knows John wants hm away from her, he will do the opposite

SKBaldwin

Pookie
May 6 2014, 06:26 PM
phloe3
May 6 2014, 04:47 PM
I wonder Teresa can really do. Paige knows JJ's history

You know something? I agree with you.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

am103
May 6 2014, 03:31 PM
Angie79
TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Sami and EJ receive shocking news. Lucas lands in hot water when Hope catches him in a lie meanwhile Theresa puts a damper on JJ's first real date with Paige.

Could Lucas be Nick's killer? Hmmm. Color me interested.
Nah, I'm banking before it's all said and done Hope catches EVERY SINGLE SUSPECT in a lie and when it all pans out, NONE of the suspects will be "Whodunit".

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply