Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Camryn Grimes officially on contract with YR!
Topic Started: May 6 2014, 04:00 PM (656 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

Camryn Grimes revealed on twitter today that she is now on contract with Y&R which means we'll continue to see more of Mariah!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

This is great news IMO, just seeing Cassie's face again brings me back to the good days of Y&R . I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next and might actually become interested in Tyler/Abby for once..

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

ugh ... so stupid. If they wanted Camryn Grimes to stay, she should never have been killed off way back when. I'm not into "look alike" story lines.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

CRAP & double CRAP!

nananana7
Member Avatar

I like Camryn Grimes. I think her Mariah character will be interesting

shark
Member Avatar

She's gonna be adopted as a Newman . Mark my words. Victor will go :doh: guess that caper came back to bite me in the ass.

ratfink
Member Avatar

I liked her when she was faux Cassie, but when she became Mariah...ick :yuk:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Still the same, lol. As long as they stop the Cassie did this, and she done that and the halo get's put away. Twins? Oh please no.
END the Cassie fantasy. It was a fluke!

shark
Member Avatar

Sharon could never have gave birth to her she looks nothing like her or Nick either one. Faith, is a different story. She's a cute kid.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

shark
May 7 2014, 09:16 AM
Sharon could never have gave birth to her she looks nothing like her or Nick either one. Faith, is a different story. She's a cute kid.
Nick wasn't Cassie's biological father.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply