Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, May 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 7 2014, 12:23 AM (11,573 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Awwwwwwwwww. Chelsea and baby Ciara! :wub2:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

The episode clip that corresponds to the pic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2luMcjBMTw

naptown
Member Avatar

I think the booths gave the Brady Pub more of a pub feel. Somehow the pub seems smaller these days. I also really liked Chelsea and Stephanie at this point in time. Chelsea was done being a Bope interloper and it was before they flipped the "I'm gonna do whatever I takes to keep my man" cray cray switch on Steph.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Oh my :headbang: of all people how could Sami not see someone playing her???
As for Will & Sonny so glad the told hope even if Nick is listing to NO one about the custody agreement not being his to be involved in... it about time Nick meddling be messed with (ARIANNA) is not Nick's child.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I know Chelsea was "redeemed" but I still carry some hate towards her. Everything with Zack and the followup was just evil.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

I have like Will & Sonny's scenes so far today
Nick I can not wait till he is off the scene his games are getting old just because he wants someone else child does not mean he is entitled to raise that child (ARIANNA). Nick is very unentitled to raise Arianna ... Will is a good father who does not deserve what Nick does to him.

Abigale feels guilt, where Nick is completely incapable of doing so.
It would be nice more was shown regarding her feeling it about the affair.
Nick planting himself in Club TBD is inexcusable ( he has no right to publicly threaten people) it called a restraining order Sonny should have gotten one for the club some time ago. Nick see the club as a stomping grown its not. It's Sonny's business. Nick not some innocent customer.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, May 7 2014, 11:32 AM.

am103
Member Avatar

God, I miss Chelsea. I wish they would have gotten her back a least for a little bit for Nick's upcoming murder.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Ok, so I loved the Nick and Sonny interaction today ... come on Sonny and pull out your inner Kiriakis!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

God, I hated Chelsea "Swamp Fetus" Brady.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

daysfan2
May 7 2014, 11:43 AM
Ok, so I loved the Nick and Sonny interaction today ... come on Sonny and pull out your inner Kiriakis!
Nick's stalking people with in express intention of blackmailing or threatening them, hand down what Nick's doing is completely unjustifiable
Nick's outrageous and not in a good way
Nick provoked Will if he tries to use the punch against him (Will) I hope that Nick is derailed immediately it not assault when completely intentionally provoke by Nick's own actions.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, May 7 2014, 11:57 AM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm squeeing that Eric & Nicole got a SuperCouple level marriage proposal

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Shirtless Daniel. The only thing he's really good for, tbqh

Kaha
Member Avatar

Matt
May 7 2014, 11:46 AM
God, I hated Chelsea "Swamp Fetus" Brady.
I've never watched Chelsea but the general notion of her existence offends me.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Sami, if you have to keep pulling your dress down, it's probably both too tight & too short

naptown
Member Avatar

And asshole JJ is back.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Will is like a Keebler elf while Sonny is looking dangerously close to being Jimmy Neutron

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I hate how they removed the booths from the "camera side" of the pub....I really miss them and the show rarely films on the other side where they still have the booths.

naptown
Member Avatar

All the way from the pub? They make it seem like it's around the corner and everything in Salem is in walking distance.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Awe.. He got a ring!! <3 ERICOLE! :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply