Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, May 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 7 2014, 12:23 AM (11,675 Views)
Kaha
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 8 2014, 12:52 AM
DawnElicia
May 8 2014, 12:36 AM
BeeBee
May 7 2014, 11:12 PM
peaches179
May 7 2014, 08:20 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
If the dress fit her properly,it would just fall back into place as she moved.It rides up her thighs and stays up because it is too tight.You are correct,it is definitely now new.
I live in Vegas and belive me seeing what Samantha is wearing is not to tight in the least i have seen some sights especially on Halloween its the worse they dress even more slutty and their excuse to get away with it is because of the date.

Me and my roommate before she moved back to maryland would go out on a friday or saturday sit by a machine that was near the entrance to a club put 20 in the machine and totally laigh of the woman clothes man i that was fun times

I think some things ride up and if you are running from someone that happens.
I know a lot of young women in their twenties dress like that and some quite a bit older but that is my point.Sami is not hanging out on the Strip,going to the club,in a rap video,or in the entertainment business.She is supposed to be the fiancee of the CEO of a multi national multi million dollar corporation and the head of one of the departments of that corporation.How many department heads or CEO fiancees in their thirties or otherwise dress like Sami Brady?
How many police detectives dress like Hope and how many young cosmopolitan guys dress like Sonny? And how many wear to work (at a hospital no less) what Theresa was wearing last time we saw or what Jennifer wears most of the time? No one wears anything close to being appropriate or realistic (in Hope's case). The Emmy nominated team at Days doesn't know how to dress people.

Although, I think sometimes they shop at high-end department stores. I was shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue the other day and I saw one of Will's busy shirts there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 8 2014, 12:38 AM
That looks extinguished.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
May 8 2014, 01:00 AM
iheartwilson
May 8 2014, 12:59 AM
Posted Image

OMG! I figured it out!

Okay I meant to edit not quote. I guess I was 2 excited. Yeah, I'm going with that. :blulaugh:
Yay! You did it!

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 8 2014, 12:23 AM
That last picture just makes me think MR is saying to herself " was this scene really necessary".
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 8 2014, 01:09 AM
iheartwilson
May 8 2014, 01:00 AM
iheartwilson
May 8 2014, 12:59 AM
Posted Image

OMG! I figured it out!

Okay I meant to edit not quote. I guess I was 2 excited. Yeah, I'm going with that. :blulaugh:
Yay! You did it!
I wasn't clicking on 'copy link location.'

sunnyways
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
May 8 2014, 12:57 AM
Kaha
May 8 2014, 12:54 AM
iheartwilson
May 8 2014, 12:51 AM
Trying something new to see if I can post pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Why don't you just post the pictures from your tumblr?

I've tried lots of times. It never works.
Don't give up IheartWison, You'll figure it out :)

Kaha I would guess you're not alone not about being disappointed by Sonny and his resorting to violence. Even though going for what are no doubt untraceable guns seems out of character for Sonny, I like that he is doing something about Nick. I also like that Sonny is being shown in another light, there have been complaints about him being too much of a nice guy and that he was too 'perfect'. So I like that he is being shown a someone who does have a dangerous edge when pushed far enough.

I think I've established that I'm a WilSon shipper so for me it makes me all squishy :wub2: inside to think that Sonny loves Will so much that he'd be willing to go to jail for the rest of his life or worse the death penalty just so that Will will never be separated from his daughter.

ETA: Yay you did it! :)
Edited by sunnyways, May 8 2014, 01:19 AM.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Professor - says his writing is dark

Will - says his emotions are showing in his writing

Sonny - realizes itís because of Nick but points out that the professor didnít say it sucked

LOL - Aw! We can always count on Sonny to be optimistic. (Well, except for Nick.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

sunnyways
May 8 2014, 01:15 AM
iheartwilson
Kaha
iheartwilson

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kaha I would guess you're not alone not about being disappointed by Sonny and his resorting to violence. Even though going for what are no doubt untraceable guns seems out of character for Sonny, I like that he is doing something about Nick. I also like that Sonny is being shown in another light, there have been complaints about him being too much of a nice guy and that he was too 'perfect'. So I like that he is being shown a someone who does have a dangerous edge when pushed far enough.

I think I've established that I'm a WilSon shipper so for me it makes me all squishy :wub2: inside to think that Sonny loves Will so much that he'd be willing to go to jail for the rest of his life or worse the death penalty just so that Will will never be separated from his daughter.
I'm wondering if Gabi finds Sonny's gun and uses it to kill Nick. The gun then gets traced back to Sonny and the Kiriakis family.

sunnyways
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
May 8 2014, 01:19 AM
sunnyways
iheartwilson
Kaha

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image

Posted Image

I'm wondering if Gabi finds Sonny's gun and uses it to kill Nick. The gun then gets traced back to Sonny and the Kiriakis family.
Now that would make for some good drama! I'd love it if we got something like that...

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

These two are so good for each other.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 8 2014, 01:06 AM
BeeBee
DawnElicia
BeeBee
May 7 2014, 11:12 PM

I live in Vegas and belive me seeing what Samantha is wearing is not to tight in the least i have seen some sights especially on Halloween its the worse they dress even more slutty and their excuse to get away with it is because of the date.

Me and my roommate before she moved back to maryland would go out on a friday or saturday sit by a machine that was near the entrance to a club put 20 in the machine and totally laigh of the woman clothes man i that was fun times

I think some things ride up and if you are running from someone that happens.
I know a lot of young women in their twenties dress like that and some quite a bit older but that is my point.Sami is not hanging out on the Strip,going to the club,in a rap video,or in the entertainment business.She is supposed to be the fiancee of the CEO of a multi national multi million dollar corporation and the head of one of the departments of that corporation.How many department heads or CEO fiancees in their thirties or otherwise dress like Sami Brady?
How many police detectives dress like Hope and how many young cosmopolitan guys dress like Sonny? And how many wear to work (at a hospital no less) what Theresa was wearing last time we saw or what Jennifer wears most of the time? No one wears anything close to being appropriate or realistic (in Hope's case). The Emmy nominated team at Days doesn't know how to dress people.

Although, I think sometimes they shop at high-end department stores. I was shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue the other day and I saw one of Will's busy shirts there.
I don't see anything wrong with the way Hope dresses for work.Admittedly I don't have any contact with police other than traffic,Hope's attire seems consistent with other female detectives on television shows and when I have seen them on the news in crime segments there is a newsworthy incident.Unfortunately I have seen young women report to work (and church)dressed exactly like Theresa which later resulted in dress codes being implemented.Jennifer's clothes are not inappropriate for work.They are inappropriate for the season and occasionally for her age.Sonny's shirts are ugly not ill fitting or inappropriate for work or leisure and I would say the same for Will.FS,GW,
JL.and MR did not go on twitter to take credit for choosing Sonny,Will,Theresa,and Jennifer's wardrobe.If that grotesque plaid suit GW wore to the award ceremony is a sample of his taste,he is better off with his Days wardrobe.

Kaha
Member Avatar

sunnyways
iheartwilson
Kaha
iheartwilson

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am totally a WilSon shipper and I love Sonny the most, but I would have preferred him to outwit Nick or even do a Kiriakis thing like shipping Nick to a deserted island. Why didn't he consult with uncle Vic. Victor would've utilized some of his underworld connections or his CIA connection to retrieve all the evidence from Nick then Sonny can tell him to pound sand when he threatens to turn all of them to the police. Gabi would be hated by Maggie and the Hortons but she won't be charged without evidence.

Didn't Sonny come up with getting the confession from Nick the first time?

Anyway, I cheered when Will punched Nick.

Kaha
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 8 2014, 01:28 AM
Kaha
BeeBee
DawnElicia

I don't see anything wrong with the way Hope dresses for work.Admittedly I don't have any contact with police other than traffic,Hope's attire seems consistent with other female detectives on television shows and when I have seen them on the news in crime segments there is a newsworthy incident.Unfortunately I have seen young women report to work (and church)dressed exactly like Theresa which later resulted in dress codes being implemented.Jennifer's clothes are not inappropriate for work.They are inappropriate for the season and occasionally for her age.Sonny's shirts are ugly not ill fitting or inappropriate for work or leisure and I would say the same for Will.FS,GW,
JL.and MR did not go on twitter to take credit for choosing Sonny,Will,Theresa,and Jennifer's wardrobe.If that grotesque plaid suit GW wore to the award ceremony is a sample of his taste,he is better off with his Days wardrobe.
I think you're missing my larger point. I guess we'll leave it at that because there's no way I will be able to convince you because of your very strong feelings towards AS and Sami.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Kaha
sunnyways
iheartwilson
Kaha

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image

Posted Image

I am totally a WilSon shipper and I love Sonny the most, but I would have preferred him to outwit Nick or even do a Kiriakis thing like shipping Nick to a deserted island. Why didn't he consult with uncle Vic. Victor would've utilized some of his underworld connections or his CIA connection to retrieve all the evidence from Nick then Sonny can tell him to pound sand when he threatens to turn all of them to the police. Gabi would be hated by Maggie and the Hortons but she won't be charged without evidence.

Didn't Sonny come up with getting the confession from Nick the first time?

Anyway, I cheered when Will punched Nick.
Well... If what I'd like to happens actually happens...

"I'm wondering if Gabi finds Sonny's gun and uses it to kill Nick. The gun then gets traced back to Sonny and the Kiriakis family."

Then Victor isn't going to very happy. He's going to remind Sonny that he said to come to him and he'd deal with it professionally.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 8 2014, 01:33 AM
BeeBee
Kaha
BeeBee

I think you're missing my larger point. I guess we'll leave it at that because there's no way I will be able to convince you because of your very strong feelings towards AS and Sami.
Perhaps I am missing the point you were trying to make.I don't believe my feelings concerning Sami are stronger than your feelings concerning Nick,Will,Sonny,Gabi,and Sami.I am not not trying to convince you or other posters of anything,since everyone is entitled to their own opinion of all things Days.I am just giving my own opinion of Days wardrobe,characters,and actors.I form my opinion based on my own stardards,therefore,I am not easily swayed and rarely change it because someone else disagrees with it.

Sweet and Salty

Tripp
May 7 2014, 01:06 PM
Mitchapalooza
May 7 2014, 01:03 PM
Is Blake Berris SERIOUSLY leaving the show? That is seriously depressing if true.
I know. And what pisses me off is with news of JS leaving, that's getting the press.
It's gotta piss JS too! Unbelievable how they treat their vets!

Kaha
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 8 2014, 03:11 AM
Kaha
May 8 2014, 01:33 AM
BeeBee
Kaha

Perhaps I am missing the point you were trying to make.I don't believe my feelings concerning Sami are stronger than your feelings concerning Nick,Will,Sonny,Gabi,and Sami.I am not not trying to convince you or other posters of anything,since everyone is entitled to their own opinion of all things Days.I am just giving my own opinion of Days wardrobe,characters,and actors.I form my opinion based on my own stardards,therefore,I am not easily swayed and rarely change it because someone else disagrees with it.
My point is the wardrobe on this show is atrocious and inappropriate most of the time. I worked at big hospitals and I've never seen anyone wear what Theresa was wearing, or that sheer number Abby was wearing. Those things are things you wear when you're going to a club or a soiree. What AS said on twitter doesn't change any thing, unless you're invested in proving that AS has cheap taste. If her options are between ugly, very ugly and really ugly and she picks the ugly one then how does that prove she has bad fashion instincts?

Will&Sonny

Kaha
May 8 2014, 08:08 AM
By the way, did you like Blake's acting today? Did he impress you at last? Not wanting to derail the topic again, but I am really interested to know your take on today's episode. If you want, make the comments at the daily episode thread.
Just to answer this question, since I promised I would in another thread...no, I didn't see anything impressive about Blake Berris' acting in Wednesday's episode (or Thursday's episode, for that matter). He was just doing the dumb "dazed, confused, and stammering" routine at the beginning of the episode that he had previously done at Arianna's christening, and I didn't believe for a second that Nick was being sincere in those scenes. Then he was doing the campy thing later in the episode that he's been doing for months.

Beyond that, I'm just finding this whole Pity Party Tour 2014 thing ridiculously pathetic. I might be able to muster an ounce of sympathy for Nick if any of his whiny complaints were the least bit true, but they're not. No one trusts or likes Nick because he's actively giving them plenty of reasons not to trust or like him. It's not like he's turned into a modern-day Jack or anything.

Oh, and I hate that the writers are still trying to sell that complete and utter bullshit about Will originally being willing and eager to give up his parental rights to Arianna just so that he could be with Sonny. It's not true, it's never been true, and it will never be true. :soapbox:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply