Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, May 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 7 2014, 12:23 AM (11,444 Views)
jam6242
Member Avatar

Matt
May 7 2014, 12:16 PM
momentary inappropriate sexual tension alert with Sami/Nick. lol
I thought they were going to kiss. Guess even Sami can't resist Nick's lips.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

jam6242
May 7 2014, 12:14 PM
So Daniel and Jennifer need to be the first to learn of Eric and Nicole's engagement. :huh:
I had to laugh at that one too. So cute, Bestie couples! :rolleyes:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Matt
May 7 2014, 12:13 PM
Glenn Gallagher & Jennifer Horton were better & hotter than Daniel/Jennifer
Mmmmmm Rob Estes.... :wub2:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

jam6242
May 7 2014, 12:17 PM
Well, if I didn't think Nick was going to be killed I would swear they were finally going the DID route for him.
It does run in the family. And it could actually be tied back into the prison rape, to be honest.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

What was the point of Nick all of a sudden acting regretful and then he was kidding? So Julie had an effect on him for all of 2 minutes?

naptown
Member Avatar

Rosebud
It's so weird how Eric and Nicole are talking to each other with their faces only about an inch apart.

Now Sami and Nick are doing the same thing.

Respect personal space, people! :blulaugh:
NBC can only afford about 3 square feet of space for their sets these days, so pretty soon every interaction will be like that with the plastic leaves in the background.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

jam6242
Well, if I didn't think Nick was going to be killed I would swear they were finally going the DID route for him.
Uh, what do you mean by DID

Sweet and Salty

Matt
May 7 2014, 12:01 PM
I'm squeeing that Eric & Nicole got a SuperCouple level marriage proposal
+1

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

jam6242
quiet possible but the promo gave up who was getting
Spoiler: click to toggle

The DID might have been the better route to write out BB short term then return him under the belief that he gotten the help he need but do something like they did with Jessica on OLTL with it broke from time to time and he (Nick) would have to deal with it again being not all integrated the different personalities.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Is Abby wearing a tweed dress in May? smdh

jam6242
Member Avatar

Matt
May 7 2014, 12:18 PM
jam6242
It does run in the family. And it could actually be tied back into the prison rape, to be honest.
I wish he would do it in front of Hope. She was the first to see Jessica in her "Angel" persona and realize something was wrong. Maybe she could do the same for Nick and get him some help.
Edited by jam6242, May 7 2014, 12:24 PM.

Sweet and Salty

Matt
May 7 2014, 12:04 PM
Will is like a Keebler elf while Sonny is looking dangerously close to being Jimmy Neutron
:teehee:

jam6242
Member Avatar

rfsexton
May 7 2014, 12:20 PM
jam6242
Disassociative Identity Disorder (used to be called Multiple Personality Disorder). Nick's mother had it.
Edited by jam6242, May 7 2014, 12:23 PM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I think Will raided little Johnny's closet.

blueskies
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
May 7 2014, 12:21 PM
jam6242
quiet possible but the promo gave up who was getting
Spoiler: click to toggle

The DID might have been the better route to write out BB short term then return him under the belief that he gotten the help he need but do something like they did with Jessica on OLTL with it broke from time to time and he (Nick) would have to deal with it again being not all integrated the different personalities.
the one thing Days doesn't really do anymore are legit mental problems. Chloe's probably the last (post-partum) and even that was handled poorly IMHO.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I am really going to miss Blake and his portrayal of evil Nick. I assume he will go on to bigger things.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

naptown
May 7 2014, 12:19 PM
Rosebud
It's so weird how Eric and Nicole are talking to each other with their faces only about an inch apart.

Now Sami and Nick are doing the same thing.

Respect personal space, people! :blulaugh:
NBC can only afford about 3 square feet of space for their sets these days, so pretty soon every interaction will be like that with the plastic leaves in the background.
LOL! It's really bugging me.

OliveAnn

Matt
May 7 2014, 12:21 PM
Is Abby wearing a tweed dress in May? smdh
Don't be surprised if she's wearing a coat in July. This show and it's stupid taping schedule.
Edited by OliveAnn, May 7 2014, 01:41 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

jam6242
May 7 2014, 12:22 PM
rfsexton
May 7 2014, 12:20 PM
jam6242
Disassociative Identity Disorder (used to be called Multiple Personality Disorder). Nick's mother had it.
This storyline, if written correctly, would have been interesting rather than another "who done it" murder mystery.

jb1183

iheartwilson
May 7 2014, 12:18 PM
What was the point of Nick all of a sudden acting regretful and then he was kidding? So Julie had an effect on him for all of 2 minutes?
To leave a few more tire marks from the bus backing over him one more time. The writers seem determined not to allow this once big hearted, well liked character even one shred of dignity or decency. :'(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply