Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of May 19th; Updated 5/17
Topic Started: May 7 2014, 09:25 PM (3,435 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of May 19th

Thanks to Quinn's handiwork, Liam finds himself in a dangerously sticky situation

A once star-crossed couple are on the threshold of beginning a new life together

Things get physical between Ridge and Bill during an argument

Quinn uses her powers of seduction to persuade Bill to change his mind

Directv Channel Guide Spoilers

Mon 5/19
Quinn's scheming with the steam room temperature and door lands Liam in a sticky situation; Brooke and Bill find themselves at the beginning of a life together.

Tue 5/20
Quinn tries to seduce Bill into changing his mind; Wyatt and Hope share a kiss.

Wed 5/21
Donna delivers news that stuns Katie; Brooke grows frustrated with Ridge's behavior.

Thu 5/22
Brooke plans her getaway with Bill; Liam's and Wyatt's attention overwhelms Hope.

Fri 5/23
Bill and Brooke set off for Dubai; Ridge is furious when he learns of a gift Bill gave R.J.

SNS Week of May 19

Despite knowing about Bill and Brooke's big commitment, Quinn makes a last-ditch attempt to seduce him.

Ridge takes Brooke's engagement ring, which leads to a huge blowout between Ridge and Bill, as Ridge is forced to return the jewel.

Bill takes Brooke on an exotic trip to Dubai.

Ridge struggles with the idea of Bill becoming RJ's stepfather.

Katie urges Ridge to leave Brooke and Bill alone, and not interfere with their wedding plans.

Liam has a confrontation with Quinn after finding out that she locked him in the steam room.

Hope shares a passionate kiss with Liam.

Wyatt wonders what new scheme his mother is up to when she reveals shocking information.

Taylor leaves for Paris sooner than later, knowing her presence poses a serious threat to Aly's future happiness.

A past couple reunite and look forward to a future together.

COMING: Quinn is not about to allow a happy ending.

• "Bold and Beautiful" begins airing the scenes filmed earlier this year in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, on Friday, May 23. The sequences, which will appear through June 6, center on the romantic trip planned by Bill Spencer for his fiancée Brooke Logan, only to have Brooke's possessive former husband, Ridge Forrester, show up to set off his own style of fireworks.

Titles and Previews

Monday (Quinn's Handiwork)
Quinn's manipulations cause trouble for Liam; a past couple reunite and look forward to a future together.(CC) (Stereo)

Tuesday (Quinn Takes Control)
Quinn attempts to seduce Bill to get what she wants; Wyatt and Hope enjoy their time together.(CC) (Stereo)

Wednesday (Donna's News)
Donna delivers some shocking news to Katie; Ridge continues to ruin Brooke's plan.(CC) (Stereo)

Thursday (Brooke's Plan)
Brooke is thrilled as she plans her getaway with Bill; Hope has a tough time choosing between Wyatt and Liam.(CC) (Stereo)

Friday (A Happy Couple)
Bill and Brooke revel in their love; Ridge becomes furious after hearing what Bill bought for R.J.(CC) (Stereo)

TV Guide Previews

5/19, Liam is in a sticky situation thanks to Quinn; a once star-crossed couple find a new beginning.

5/20, Quinn uses her powers of seduction on Bill; Wyatt and Hope spend quality time with one another and share a passionate kiss.

5/21, Katie is stunned by Donna's news; Ridge takes a stand against the future that Brooke's planning.

5/22, Brooke happily plans for her and Bill's romantic getaway; Hope becomes overwhelmed as Wyatt and Liam both attempt to vie for her affections.

5/23, Bill and Brooke bask in their happiness on their way to Dubai; Ridge becomes livid when he learns of a special gift that Bill has given R.J.
Edited by Daytime, May 17 2014, 08:23 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

eruell

WillFan
May 7 2014, 09:25 PM

Thanks to Quinn's handiwork, Liam finds himself in a dangerously sticky situation

A once star-crossed couple are on the threshold of beginning a new life together

I'm sooooo sick of Quinn interfering in her son's love life! Can't the writers find a better storyline than that!? The lady is a good actress, so give her something worthwhile to play!

peggyd

wish she would stop the blackmailing of Bill, though

faye34

hate the character of Quinn and her son wyatt I will be so glad too see them go or just disappear

ratfink
Member Avatar

Can't stand Wyatt with his O mouth. Love Quinn...hope she can cause some damage...lol

Meow

WillFan

Thx for these. Crazy Quinn might as well forget it because Bill hates her dumb ass!! I bet the couple is Lope. Buh bye Weanie!! :cheer: :whooohooo:
Edited by Meow, May 11 2014, 03:23 PM.

Meow

eruell
May 9 2014, 11:34 AM
WillFan

I'm sooooo sick of Quinn interfering in her son's love life! Can't the writers find a better storyline than that!? The lady is a good actress, so give her something worthwhile to play!
ITA about Quinn. It's SO OLD and they need to move it along!! I wonder what she does to Liam this time, sigh.

Meow

faye34
May 9 2014, 10:29 PM
hate the character of Quinn and her son wyatt I will be so glad too see them go or just disappear
AMEN TO THAT!!

WillFan
Member Avatar

Mon 5/19
Quinn's scheming with the steam room temperature and door lands Liam in a sticky situation; Brooke and Bill find themselves at the beginning of a life together.

Tue 5/20

Wed 5/21
Donna delivers news that stuns Katie; Brooke grows frustrated with Ridge's behavior.

Thu 5/22
Brooke plans her getaway with Bill; Liam's and Wyatt's attention overwhelms Hope.

Fri 5/23
Bill and Brooke set off for Dubai; Ridge is furious when he learns of a gift Bill gave R.J.

Meow

WillFan
May 16 2014, 03:41 PM

Mon 5/19

Tue 5/20

Wed 5/21

Thu 5/22

Fri 5/23
Psycho mommy needs to stop because she can kill him, which is probably what she's aiming for!! Weanie and hope share a kiss? Big whoop, they just kissed today so what else is new?!! She doesn't kiss him as passionately as she used to anymore. The wicked witch won't stop because she knows that hope won't choose her precious baby boy and I fear for Lope's lives if she doesn't. That bitch is sick in the head!!

Ridge just needs to STFU about Bill and RJ unless he's hurting the boy and he never would. Gawd I'm so sick of his stupid ass. He needs to go back to Paris where he belongs, UGH!!

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Ridge is definitely a hypocrite but this is typical Ridge going all the way back to the show's beginning. Ridge always wants to hold on to Brooke but punish her when she doesn't do things his way. I hope Brill marries and Ridge can suck on it, when I saw Katie having to ask him if he still loves Brooke regardless of his answer to her i knew it was the beginning of the end of Kridge already. Katie still hasn't learned, never be with someone who has loved your older sister it never works out well for you. (Nick anyone?)LOL

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Just as I thought Ridge is going for it again, come on Brooke don't fall for this crap with Ridge saying he loves you:

The Bold and The Beautiful - How Far Will Ridge Go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BySMiXKhRf4

Meow

Fafokahw
May 16 2014, 07:31 PM
Just as I thought Ridge is going for it again, come on Brooke don't fall for this crap with Ridge saying he loves you:

The Bold and The Beautiful - How Far Will Ridge Go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BySMiXKhRf4
I hope she tells him to eff off and leave her alone although I think she already has. OMG, wait until he finds out Brill r engaged and getting married. He's already flipped out that she's even with him but what will crazy Ridge do them? He needs to take a chill pill and enjoy Hatie since he loves her so much. Brooke has moved on and chosen the man she really loves, $Bill Spencer!!

dmarie

Since day one I have many time that Quinn and her son are dangerous. This woman will go to any length to control Hope and Wyatt life. She seems not to have any faith that Wyatt can get Hope on his own. Locking him up in a steam room is a criminal offense/ I hope this time Liam will have Quinn arrested how is that this nut can go around locking Liam in the steam room, getting him stuck in the elevator and the Forrester still let her work there.
Why haven't had Liam do a DNA test and not trust Quinn that this is his son.
I She reminds me of the woman and her son who killed a man , and killed a home owner in Manhattan , and took stole her home and money. This woman was never found.
Don't forget she tried to push Ally over the bridge. They frame these crooks who didn't get chance to steal the necklace because Wyatt swiped it and got credit for saving it. What a pair. Wyatt is controlling he must be by Hope side every minute. Plus, He dresses with no
style.

Meow

dmarie
May 16 2014, 11:11 PM
Since day one I have many time that Quinn and her son are dangerous. This woman will go to any length to control Hope and Wyatt life. She seems not to have any faith that Wyatt can get Hope on his own. Locking him up in a steam room is a criminal offense/ I hope this time Liam will have Quinn arrested how is that this nut can go around locking Liam in the steam room, getting him stuck in the elevator and the Forrester still let her work there.
Why haven't had Liam do a DNA test and not trust Quinn that this is his son.
I She reminds me of the woman and her son who killed a man , and killed a home owner in Manhattan , and took stole her home and money. This woman was never found.
Don't forget she tried to push Ally over the bridge. They frame these crooks who didn't get chance to steal the necklace because Wyatt swiped it and got credit for saving it. What a pair. Wyatt is controlling he must be by Hope side every minute. Plus, He dresses with no
style.
You can say that again. He has absolutely no style whatsoever!! Hope puts him to shame in the wardrobe department!! I've also said from the beginning that they have something to hide that we don't know about yet and that something is "off" about them. I cannot stand how he has to be at Hope's side every freaking minute of the day. He never leaves her alone for one minute and it drives me crazy!! He won't let her leave his side because he knows she's more in love with Liam then him and so does his psycho mother. Liam needs to report that psycho this time since it's her second attempt at murder, and Aly makes 3x. Somebody needs to speak up about her!!

jacpre
Member Avatar

I love Rena Sofer but this Quinn thing is going too far. I haven't seen these episodes yet as I have two weeks worth of episodes to watch. They should really move on from this triangle already and especially this meddling. It is really getting old now. They could use Quinn in another way. Keep her crazy if they want but just stop this thing with Liam. Quinn's relationship with Wyatt let me think of Norma Bates and Norman.

glamgirl

Good posts guys, a question, have you all heard that Ridge is suppose to go after Brooke and Bill to stop the wedding and on the way there he has a picture of Bill and Quinn in the bed together. Something happens with the helicopter he is in and he falls out and is lost? I heard that from another board. I hope that Ridge stays lost. Bill and Brooke are growing on me. He treats her a whole better than Ridge ever did. Anyways I agree with you all Ridge is a hypocrite and Katie too! Eric and Brooke tried to warned Katie about that jerk Ridge!
Edited by glamgirl, May 17 2014, 10:06 AM.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

glamgirl
May 17 2014, 10:05 AM
Good posts guys, a question, have you all heard that Ridge is suppose to go after Brooke and Bill to stop the wedding and on the way there he has a picture of Bill and Quinn in the bed together. Something happens with the helicopter he is in and he falls out and is lost? I heard that from another board. I hope that Ridge stays lost. Bill and Brooke are growing on me. He treats her a whole better than Ridge ever did. Anyways I agree with you all Ridge is a hypocrite and Katie too! Eric and Brooke tried to warned Katie about that jerk Ridge!
I haven't heard that but it would be interesting if it played out that way.

Meow

jacpre
May 17 2014, 12:19 AM
I love Rena Sofer but this Quinn thing is going too far. I haven't seen these episodes yet as I have two weeks worth of episodes to watch. They should really move on from this triangle already and especially this meddling. It is really getting old now. They could use Quinn in another way. Keep her crazy if they want but just stop this thing with Liam. Quinn's relationship with Wyatt let me think of Norma Bates and Norman.
ICAM about Quinn, enough is enough. She hates Liam, was get it now move on!! Somebody on another board I posted on actually called them Norma and Norman, LOL. I haven't seen the movie but I get the gist of it.

Meow

glamgirl
May 17 2014, 10:05 AM
I read the part where he foes after them and he only wants to stop the wedding so Bill won't be RJ's stepfather. Well that's too bad because it's going to happen. He needs to STFU and be with his precious Hatie!! I've always loved the way Bill treats Brooke. He's so sweet, kind, and respectful of her. She's a very lucky woman. ICAM about Ridge being a hypocrite, of the highest order!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply