Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of May 19th; Updated 5/17
Topic Started: May 7 2014, 09:28 PM (6,148 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of May 19th

Summer gets to know Austin, but is she ready for love?

Nikki warns Victor not to go after Ian Ward

Christine sets the stage for romance with Paul

Lily and Hilary have a chilling confrontation

Dylan and Victor find common ground

Will Victoria tell Billy she's pregnant before he finds out himself?

Directv Channel Guide Spoilers

Mon 5/19
Billy and Chelsea work together to help Chloe; Nick is troubled by Sharon's interest in Mariah.

Tue 5/20
Jack questions Kelly and Stitch's relationship; Summer learns more about Austin; Kevin must face a difficult truth about Chloe.

Wed 5/21
Nikki warns Victor not to go after Ian; Christine makes romantic plans for Paul.

Thu 5/22
Lily and Hilary have a confrontation; Dylan and Victor find common ground; Leslie wonders about Ian's agenda.

Fri 5/23
Chelsea pushes Victoria to come clean; Jack and Kelly get intimate; Lily schemes to break up Neil and Hilary.

Titles and Previews

Monday (Helping Chloe)
Billy and Chelsea work together to help Chloe; Nick is worried by Sharon's interest in Mariah.(CC) (Stereo)

Tuesday (Jack Has Questions For Kelly)
Jack wants to know about Kelly's relationship with Stitch; Summer gets to know Austin; Kevin must deal with reality.(CC) (Stereo)

Wednesday (Warning)
Nikki warns Victor about trying to take down Ian Ward; Christine plans a romantic evening for her and Paul.(CC) (Stereo)

Thursday (Confrontation)
Lily and Hilary exchange heated words; Dylan and Victor find commonality; Leslie wonders about Ian's next move.(CC) (Stereo)

Friday (Chelsea Pressures Victoria)
Chelsea presses Victoria to tell Billy the truth; Jack and Kelly get intimate; Lily sets out to destroy Neil and Hilary's relationship.(CC) (Stereo)
Edited by Daytime, May 17 2014, 08:28 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

celine12

WillFan
May 7 2014, 09:28 PM

BORING!!

Thanks for posting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

celine12
May 7 2014, 09:39 PM
WillFan

BORING!!

Thanks for posting.
Your :welcome: celine12.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fernita73
Member Avatar

WillFan

Thanks for the spoilers, WillFan. I wonder who is the father of Victoria's baby. I would not put it past Victor to rig the results and make sure that it is Stitch who is the daddy. But, we need to know what is Stitch's big secret! Word on the street is that his ex-wife will be coming to town and will spill the beans on his secret!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Fernita73
May 9 2014, 01:54 PM
WillFan

Thanks for the spoilers, WillFan. I wonder who is the father of Victoria's baby. I would not put it past Victor to rig the results and make sure that it is Stitch who is the daddy. But, we need to know what is Stitch's big secret! Word on the street is that his ex-wife will be coming to town and will spill the beans on his secret!
Rigging test results is Phyllis and Sharon's thing.
I hope it's stitch's, maybe little billy will go away.

thebeej

Another boring week. Every one of those spoilers has been done 100 times. Really dont care who the baby daddy is. The doofus doctor who slumps around with tons of free time or sappy billy. Dont care. Not the least bit interested in his secret either. I tune in for the first 5-10 minutes, and come back to catch the ending. I dont see Michael M (adam) or Michelle (Phyllis) so I don't care one iota about the other storylines and get annoyed if I see Lilly and her smug nosieness.

shark
Member Avatar

Yeah, it's kind of creepy all these older kids of Jack's and Neil's worried about their parents sex life. Lily has her ass up on the desk every other day , so, she shouldn't begrudge the 'old' man getting any. Summer needs to get her own love life going she won't be worried about Jack.

Queen B
Member Avatar

shark
May 9 2014, 06:02 PM
Yeah, it's kind of creepy all these older kids of Jack's and Neil's worried about their parents sex life. Lily has her ass up on the desk every other day , so, she shouldn't begrudge the 'old' man getting any. Summer needs to get her own love life going she won't be worried about Jack.
Well obviously Summer is going to be upset with Jack for giving up on the idea of her mother coming back, I would be upset too. Not that I'm a huge Phyllis fan but hey, Phyllis is supposed to be Jacks "soul mate" right? so why is he jumping into another relationship already... it seems he's forgotten all about Phyllis

shark
Member Avatar

Life goes on...life is for the living........ If Jack wasn't footing a HUGE medical bill the plug would had been pulled after a couple of weeks wouldn't had been an issue. Summer, will have a love interest pretty soon and that will distract her. Avery, can be her mama.
I don't know why it takes people so long to hire actors ...what's the hold up. I've read where people are jumping to GH since Phyllis is over there and that Y&R is so water logged now with old storylines and shitty actors people are leaving. I'd kill to know what MM is doing now (don't really mean kill, but, you get my drift LOL) these days you have to explain each word and be politically correct or somebody will jump your ass. Chill.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I don't know that Jack IS footing Phyllis's hospital bill. I'm sure she has insurance and when you love someone and pray for the best you don't pull the plug.
As for MM it wasn't words that got him fired, it was his wandering, self-entitling hands that got him into deep shit.
I'm glad she blew the whistle on him, maybe now he see's that he isn't and wasn't Mr. Y&R and he isn't in such big damn demand.
If I was being mauled by a co-worker and they didn't do something the first time I said something I would have done the same.If she had hit him the pansy ass would have filed charges on her. As you can see, he didn't have many, except maybe one, co-star on his side.
Can't allow it happening.
It can't be easy finding an actress that can closely fill MS's shoes.

shark
Member Avatar

You must not be familiar with insurance in the real world. Insur gives you a lifetime max of perhaps, 1 million , sometimes more depending on the Company. She would had surpassed that long time ago in a expensive , private, hospital. If she spend down all her assets and even if she got on Medicaid they're not paying to keep you on feeding tubes, etc. for yrs on end. Only millionaires can afford lifetime care on somebody in a coma like Oprah, Bill Gates,Warren Buffet,etc. I know Jack has beau coup bucks, so, he's for sure bankrolling her. We, ordinary folk, would had went on to our reward months ago.

p.s. Personally, I wouldn't want to watch a loved one be in that sort of state for yrs. that's not living. Be harder for me to keep them on artificial means instead of releasing them from a comotose state. That's just me. Insurance, pretty well tells you now days what you can and can't do from the cradle to the grave.
Edited by shark, May 11 2014, 08:29 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I could counter your remarks shark, but I won't.
It would just go on and on. But I will let you know that I have insurance and DO know insurance. I live in the real world, not a soap opera bubble.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
May 11 2014, 04:14 PM
Life goes on...life is for the living........ If Jack wasn't footing a HUGE medical bill the plug would had been pulled after a couple of weeks wouldn't had been an issue. Summer, will have a love interest pretty soon and that will distract her. Avery, can be her mama.
I don't know why it takes people so long to hire actors ...what's the hold up. I've read where people are jumping to GH since Phyllis is over there and that Y&R is so water logged now with old storylines and shitty actors people are leaving. I'd kill to know what MM is doing now (don't really mean kill, but, you get my drift LOL) these days you have to explain each word and be politically correct or somebody will jump your ass. Chill.
It takes a long time to hire an actor because not everyone who shows up for the audition is qualified.
You don't just pick the first one who walks through the door.
Who's jumping to GH? Who's leaving besides Chloe?
Edited by Sammie Jo, May 12 2014, 09:32 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
May 11 2014, 08:07 PM
I don't know that Jack IS footing Phyllis's hospital bill. I'm sure she has insurance and when you love someone and pray for the best you don't pull the plug.
As for MM it wasn't words that got him fired, it was his wandering, self-entitling hands that got him into deep shit.
I'm glad she blew the whistle on him, maybe now he see's that he isn't and wasn't Mr. Y&R and he isn't in such big damn demand.
If I was being mauled by a co-worker and they didn't do something the first time I said something I would have done the same.If she had hit him the pansy ass would have filed charges on her. As you can see, he didn't have many, except maybe one, co-star on his side.
Can't allow it happening.
It can't be easy finding an actress that can closely fill MS's shoes.
I think Jack said he would pay for the expenses, insurance only covers so much, and most insurance co's won't let you lay there in a coma for a year and continue to pay.
MM got what he deserved and I sure don't read anything about him being asked to go on another show or that he is suing Sony for wrongful firing.
If I was Hunter, I would have done the same thing, right after I slapped the dogshit out of him. lol

shark
Member Avatar

Thank U Sammie Jo. The place where Phyllis is wouldn't mind to take Jack's money for whatever time she is laying there, but, nobody else is going to allow it.

shark
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 12 2014, 09:31 AM
shark
It takes a long time to hire an actor because not everyone who shows up for the audition is qualified.
As usual I'm misunderstood I stated fans are moving to GH,not, Y&R actors.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel. Go Away Summer.

WillFan

Who is Austin? New character?

shark
Member Avatar

Think he's the young dude camera man that is filming Avery's dumb cook show.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
May 12 2014, 02:54 PM
Thank U Sammie Jo. The place where Phyllis is wouldn't mind to take Jack's money for whatever time she is laying there, but, nobody else is going to allow it.
Oh no, any hospital will keep taking your money as long as you keep writing checks.
They should give jack a discount, she's not eating much. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
May 12 2014, 03:05 PM
Sammie Jo
May 12 2014, 09:31 AM
shark
As usual I'm misunderstood I stated fans are moving to GH,not, Y&R actors.
Well, you left out the critical word, FANS. lol
You were talking about actors, how are we supposed to know you switched to fans. lol
Quote:

I've read where people are jumping to GH since Phyllis is over there

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply