Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, May 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 8 2014, 01:13 AM (7,377 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

My favourite Days couple....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAzpHbyIRWM

If only Nikki could find her Tony.

concerned
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C33HolGk2_U

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

LOVE watching scenes of them! Anna was one of the best characters in the 80's, and I loved that she came back in 07 :wub:

presley23
Member Avatar

Oh how I wish they would bring this couple back to Days - and write well for them. With EJ going and Stefano off canvas so much, now would be the perfect time to bring Tony back from the dead.

DOOLette
Member Avatar

presley23
May 8 2014, 04:33 AM
Oh how I wish they would bring this couple back to Days - and write well for them. With EJ going and Stefano off canvas so much, now would be the perfect time to bring Tony back from the dead.

And bring Anna with him...

blueskies
Member Avatar

Isn't he on GH now or something? I agree though they should bring him back.

karenap63

I loved Anna/Tony. I didn't like her at the beginning when she tried to set Roman up. I got to like her when they were on the run together (Roman/Anna). That's our girl, Anna ($$$$$ and FOOD). Damn she could eat. Really enjoyed her and Tony.
Edited by karenap63, May 8 2014, 07:27 AM.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Nice photo I miss Tony. Can I just say I hate the picture they have at at the deveraux house. There are so many better photos why go with that one.

So this day started on last week Thursday I think how long is this day going to last I wonder if Nick is shot on Friday. Will it be the same day all next week. Makes me think of the olden days when one day lasted a month.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kkratz57
Member Avatar

I sooooooooooooooo wanted EJ to be Tony and Anna's kid. Would have made a helluva lot more sense.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

beat his ass, Will! Beat his ass!

Longoria

I wish adult Carrie and Anna could be on screen together for once. There is definitely some mother/daughter drama there to tap into. Plus it would include Marlena. I didn't watch in the 80's. How was Marlena and Anna's dynamic?
Edited by Longoria, May 8 2014, 12:05 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Will to Nick: "I will kill you if you try to take my daughter away!" this will come back to haunt him later, I'm sure

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I liked that they showed that flashback on Daniel finding Nicole with the Chyka shreds earlier. It was a needed connector, imo

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ok. I love Eric/Nicole, but they can stop gushing all over one another at any time now

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

tbqh, Gabi should've been meddling in Rafe/Jordan all along. IMO, it would've spread out her story instead of just all Nick

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I still think Gabi should've been Rafe's daughter who'd been raised as his sister

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I like that we finally get to see a different room in the Kiriakis mansion beyond the living room/foyer & generic bedrooms

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I'm gonna need all soaps to place a moratorium on all fights between males of vastly different heights. Because it comes off looking awkward and lacking any power. Looking at those two fight had me saying ATL HW Porsha could kick both Nick and Will's butts. LOL

KAM

Matt
May 8 2014, 12:06 PM
I liked that they showed that flashback on Daniel finding Nicole with the Chyka shreds earlier. It was a needed connector, imo
Well, Nicole has to gush right now about Eric's faith in her and her gift to him wrapped in love, trust, and devotion...just to make the self destruction of her character more complete, ya know.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply