Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, May 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 8 2014, 01:13 AM (7,565 Views)
sunnyways
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 9 2014, 06:48 AM
Will&Sonny
May 9 2014, 02:46 AM
sunnyways
May 8 2014, 11:58 PM
It was a nice little bonus today that we almost got some couch action from the boys today. :$
But sad when you think that what we almost got today was still more than we did get during the mini-honeymoon.

Seriously, I'll never forgive that one.
I don't know where they got it but someone swore to me that they actually filmed a honymoon scene complete with hot guys in their underwear but it was cut. Maybe that was too much for NBC's affiliates.

But yeah, that "honymoon" was pitiful.
I read it on the net at a site...I also remember something a fan posted from some sort of a fan event he/she said that Freddie said they would be seen in their underwear...boxer briefs not the loose baggy one's that we saw in previous episodes. I assumed that we'd see what the fan and FS we're talking about during the honeymoon, too bad it never happened.
Edited by sunnyways, May 9 2014, 08:30 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

sunnyways
May 9 2014, 08:27 AM
Kaha
Will&Sonny
sunnyways
It was a nice little bonus today that we almost got some couch action from the boys today. :$
But sad when you think that what we almost got today was still more than we did get during the mini-honeymoon.

I don't know where they got it but someone swore to me that they actually filmed a honymoon scene complete with hot guys in their underwear but it was cut. Maybe that was too much for NBC's affiliates.

I read it on the net at a site...I also remember something a fan posted from some sort of a fan event he/she said that Freddie said they would be seen in their underwear...boxer briefs not the loose baggy one's that we saw in previous episodes. I assumed that we'd see what the fan and FS we're talking about during the honeymoon, too bad it never happened.
I heard from a fan at one of the more recent events that it would be a scene that would be hard to ever beat.

Starr

AmbernOK
May 8 2014, 12:32 PM
OMG..these ERICOLE scenes are my world :wub:

Completely breaking my heart! :(
Nicole looked very lovely in that pink dress (another good color for her), and the earrings lit up her face. She looked gorgeous.
Edited by Starr, May 9 2014, 09:29 AM.

Will&Sonny

iheartwilson
May 9 2014, 06:09 AM
concerned
May 9 2014, 02:53 AM
Will&Sonny
sunnyways

At least they weren't thinking of someone else.

Not bitter.
This time, Sonny was calming him down about Nick.
Last time, Sonny started the talk about the custody. So were you just meaning Gabi at the honeymoon and not thinking about how Nick would insert himself? Yeah, that makes sense. I'm glad I talked my way through the confusion. LOL
I took concerned's post as a reference to some other character who, on their honeymoon, was having thoughts of being with someone else instead. That's why I asked who they were referring to.

But yeah, I guess it could have been a reference to Will and Sonny's mini-honeymoon conversation. That did annoy me because there was no reason that it had to be done at that particular time, but at the same time, it wasn't really about Gabi or Nick -- the bottom line is that it was about Arianna, and the mention of other parties was simply incidental. And I have no real problem with them discussing Arianna on their honeymoon, even though it really could have waited until another time.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

As for the underwear scene, perhaps it's still on its way. Unfortunately, there's no way of knowing exactly when it was supposed to air unless we get confirmation from Freddie Smith or Guy Wilson at some point, so barring that, we'll have to wait a few months before we can be sure that it was left on the cutting room floor. We knew that the "Sonny calls Will 'baby'" scene was coming months before it actually aired, and it could have seemed at times like that had been cut, too, but as we now know, it wasn't.

I'd like to believe that the writers just had other storytelling priorities at the time of the mini-honeymoon and were unfortunately (and foolishly) more concerned with advancing their plots than devoting an episode or more to giving Will and Sonny some more appropriate honeymoon scenes, and that they'll make up for it when they have more time -- i.e., once Camila Banus and Blake Berris' characters have exited the canvas (on-screen, I mean, obviously -- so sometime in June or July, for example). That's still annoying, but it's not as sad, ridiculous, and inexcusable as the notion that appropriate love scenes were filmed and were later forcibly removed from the final product.

But if the underwear scene was cut, NBC/Days should at least post it online for fans who want to see it, but they probably won't. And even that wouldn't make up for it being edited out of the show itself, especially considering some of the racier stuff that is deemed appropriate for daytime television (but "coincidentally" happens to involve heterosexual couples)...*cough*E.J. and Abby*cough*Kristen and Eric*cough*...not to mention the fact that other actors have been shown in boxer briefs on the show before.

Angelsmile

Will&Sonny
May 9 2014, 09:57 AM
As for the underwear scene, perhaps it's still on its way. Unfortunately, there's no way of knowing exactly when it was supposed to air unless we get confirmation from Freddie Smith or Guy Wilson at some point, so barring that, we'll have to wait a few months before we can be sure that it was left on the cutting room floor. We knew that the "Sonny calls Will 'baby'" scene was coming months before it actually aired, and it could have seemed at times like that had been cut, too, but as we now know, it wasn't.

I'd like to believe that the writers just had other storytelling priorities at the time of the mini-honeymoon and were unfortunately (and foolishly) more concerned with advancing their plots than devoting an episode or more to giving Will and Sonny some more appropriate honeymoon scenes, and that they'll make up for it when they have more time -- i.e., once Camila Banus and Blake Berris' characters have exited the canvas (on-screen, I mean, obviously -- so sometime in June or July, for example). That's still annoying, but it's not as sad, ridiculous, and inexcusable as the notion that appropriate love scenes were filmed and were later forcibly removed from the final product.

But if the underwear scene was cut, NBC/Days should at least post it online for fans who want to see it, but they probably won't. And even that wouldn't make up for it being edited out of the show itself, especially considering some of the racier stuff that is deemed appropriate for daytime television (but "coincidentally" happens to involve heterosexual couples)...*cough*E.J. and Abby*cough*Kristen and Eric*cough*...not to mention the fact that other actors have been shown in boxer briefs on the show before.
Maybe the scene in question will happen on their real honeymoon, they are supposed to have in the summer. Of course, by then Gabi will be gone and they will be raising Ari so I am not sure that is even going to happen.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

blueskies
May 8 2014, 09:35 PM
I didn't even notice the piercing. I think it looks fine. Can't say I'd want one but more power to her.
I missed it in the first scene. I think her hair covered them up. Then in the next scene she sat up straight and I saw them. My niece has those too.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

kay
May 8 2014, 08:34 PM
KweenBoda
May 8 2014, 12:55 PM
I am not ashamed to admit that I am going to cry like a little bitch when Nick is shot dead.
I won't.
I lied. I did tear up.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

kay
May 8 2014, 08:29 PM
WillFan
May 8 2014, 12:41 PM
I am calling it,Gabi uses Sonny's gun to kill Nick.
Yes I think so too.
With Sonny and Will's fingerprints ALL over it. Ugh.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

specialcases
May 8 2014, 11:49 PM
iheartwilson
May 8 2014, 11:16 PM
PALMommy
May 8 2014, 10:39 PM
iheartwilson
May 8 2014, 10:34 PM
:hail: Okay, those photos are just funny! Will's doing all these rapid fire expressions and Sonny's like, "Yep!"
Yes, and peeps who say Guy has only one or two stone face expressions can go kiss my :moon:

Am I going to get another warning for this? I've been waiting to have a reason to use that smilie!
I, for one, never said he only had one or two expressions....only that he is always employing the Blue Steel look as a ridiculous acting choice. Also, while he certainly does have a few different expressions going on in these shots....not a one of them are attractive, :lol:
That's your opinion.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

iheartwilson
PALMommy
iheartwilson
May 8 2014, 10:34 PM
:hail: Okay, those photos are just funny! Will's doing all these rapid fire expressions and Sonny's like, "Yep!"
Yes, and peeps who say Guy has only one or two stone face expressions can go kiss my :moon:

Am I going to get another warning for this? I've been waiting to have a reason to use that smilie!
Love this post

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

iheartwilson
May 9 2014, 07:53 AM
Really great screencaps. Thank you'

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

iheartwilson
May 9 2014, 09:06 AM
sunnyways
May 9 2014, 08:27 AM
Kaha
Will&Sonny

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepalmost got today was still more than we did get during the mini-honeymoon.

I heard from a fan at one of the more recent events that it would be a scene that would be hard to ever beat.
Well of course that would be cut. Can't let the boys outdo any of the other couples. So unfair.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
May 8 2014, 01:53 PM
I have never said Nick was innocent at all. And I don't over look that fact that he tried to rape Gabi but I do have a problem with anyone else in the coven angry at him for that ATTEMPTED rape when they have NO problem with EJ's rape of Sami and run to him to help them stop Nick. Will is as innocent as the rest of them..shooting EJ and then daddy going to jail for him. Which as a side note is stupid writing having him being buddy buddy with the man he shot..EJ. And I do remember when Will forgave Nick for everything when Nick handed over his daughter then the writers had it back to Will not wanting Nick around. I have NO sympathy for any of them whatsoever. But yeah I am team Nick because of the simple fact he is NOT as bad as some in the coven who want him DEAD. And they all want him dead for their crimes to not be exposed. Besides I am enjoying the hell out of his tormenting the hypocrites of Salem LOL
I wish I had been watching the show from the time EJ showed up in Salem.I would like to list his "crimes" in a column opposite those of Nick.While Nick may not have changed neither has EJ who has lied to Sami about the rape of her brother,had several sexual trysts with Abby,and hired someone to kill Nick to conceal the fact that he cheated on Sami.I mean a man should die so he can keep Sami after cheating on her.I don't understand why Nick is deserving of death for not having changed but EJ and Sami should have HEA.Stefano has done worse than Nick and has never made any pretense to anyone (except God when Chad was shot)but I don't recall any rejoicing when he was "dead"or anyone stating he did not deserve to live.In fact many were hoping he and Kate would be a couple again.I just sense a double standard when it comes to Nick's character.Of the three listed Blake is the best actor too.

specialcases
Member Avatar
your own "personal" Jesus

kay
May 9 2014, 06:45 PM
specialcases
May 8 2014, 11:49 PM
iheartwilson
PALMommy

I, for one, never said he only had one or two expressions....only that he is always employing the Blue Steel look as a ridiculous acting choice. Also, while he certainly does have a few different expressions going on in these shots....not a one of them are attractive, :lol:
That's your opinion.
it certainly is, and I'm certainly entitled to have it. But thanks for letting me know that it was my opinion in case I was confused about that when I expressed it :rolleyes:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

jb1183
May 8 2014, 01:02 PM
KweenBoda
I am not ashamed to admit that I am going to cry like a little bitch when Nick is shot dead.
Yep. A growing majority of characters on the show and a bunch of newer viewers on this board can keep insisting that a horrible, awful person is just who Nick is, but it's not who he was and it's not how he should have been written the last two years. I'll be crying for all the better, richer avenues that weren't taken with the character.
I have to disagree. I have been loving BB's portrayal of Nick for the last year or so, and I don't think there's anything wrong at all with him being a baddie. Now he's finally powerful. I mean, everyone's looking, talking or thinking about him, even Sami Brady and the DiMeras. He would never gotten that kind of clout if he had stayed to be a "lovable geek". And I don't really see what kind of storylines he could have had then either. I mean, just look at Eric. He was so good as a priest, and he still is very priest-like, whilst he's foing a good job portraying it, it's nearly impossible for me to buy him as a serious romantic lead. Whereas I could have bought Nick as almost anything. His evolution needed to happen.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

concerned
May 8 2014, 03:21 PM
Matt
ok. this flash montage flashback of Daniel putting it all together with Nicole & Chyka's evidence is REALLY well done
Wasn't it?

Very professional. didn't looked cheap. Nicole looked stunning.

Now I don't know whether to wish for them to use that technique more often. I'm afraid I might end up having it done so often I end up hating it.
Yea, but while that technique was nice and it looked fine, it should have not been used on that. It was wasted on Daniel. That should have been a montage saved for when Eric puts the pieces together about her.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 8 2014, 09:35 PM
I didn't even notice the piercing. I think it looks fine. Can't say I'd want one but more power to her.
Didn't notice it either until people in here started to talk about it lol.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

LOVED that there was some couch action for Will and Sonny, I thought that was hot! :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply