Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SON: Eric Martsolf interview
Topic Started: May 8 2014, 08:05 AM (2,169 Views)
Rosebud
Member Avatar

Reese
May 14 2014, 07:04 PM
Love Eric, but I'd hardly call Brady mature unless he's talking about Brady's (SORASed) age. lol
It is so ridiculous that a 42 year old is playing Brady. Couldn't they have found another role for this guy? I know they thought they needed to bring all these Passions actors aboard after that show was cancelled but to just throw any old actor into a role because they couldn't figure out what else to do is a crime.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 8 2014, 10:58 AM
thepadange
May 8 2014, 10:28 AM
blueskies
May 8 2014, 10:00 AM
thanks! great interview. I am still hoping they area telecast, though it's entirely possible than an internet-based awards show would be produced better. Less fluff for one.

And I think he made the right choice on the reel. That was a good scene, and as they say you don't want your scene partner to outshine you.

Good luck to him :)
Yes. That's true. In all their scenes with Eileen (Kristen) EM as Brady was good but played just a supporting role. This episode was the only one really focused on Brady.

On another note, I'm now wondering what those "rough" scenes might mean.
me too! Guess we'll find out sometime around the end of September/beginning of October.

Editted to add, I'm kinda thinking Kristen didn't have a kid since there wasn't any unknown person mentioned on the script GV tweeted out. If so I have less of an idea where this is going, except that Kristen will certainly cause conflict with Brady & Theresa, and who knows maybe even put John in the hospital.
I just hope Brady doesn't take her back and become even more stupid than he was before. And I hope Kristen is just coming back to cause trouble and not to try to be redeemed again (if that was her intent last time). I have had my full of Kristen mea culpea's and trying to pretend she's a "good person".
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply