Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 8 2014, 11:19 PM (17,239 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Awe..Madison and Brady!! :wub:

Another good Brady pairing the writers decided to have the girl killed!!

Apart of me will always hope Arianna is alive in some undercover story somewhere and will come back to be reunited again with Brady!! I can dream:)

am103
Member Avatar

lysie
May 8 2014, 11:19 PM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Another victim of Brady Black Widow!

I liked Madison as a stand-alone character, but HATED her with Brady. Her interaction with Ian was so creepy and fun, and I thought she would've been interesting with EJ as well.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I LOVED Sarah Brown on the show and I really wish they could have made the character work, it just seems no one works with Brady on a long term basis. I wish would they would at least attempted something with new Broe.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

JtSmarts
May 9 2014, 12:14 AM
I LOVED Sarah Brown on the show and I really wish they could have made the character work, it just seems no one works with Brady on a long term basis. I wish would they would at least attempted something with new Broe.
Yes!! Can we please try EM with NB?!?? Talk about a beautiful couple, and besides Arianna...Chloe is my favorite match for Brady!!

Jason47
Member Avatar

Thought the daily thread would be the best place to post this, so...

BLAKE BERRIS' DEBUT AS NICK FALLON...11/7/06

Posted Image

As "Days" fans get ready to say goodbye to Nick Fallon, check out Blake's first scene as Nick from November 7, 2006...

The scene starts at the 2:16 mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hKKwfgqWBw&feature=player_detailpage#t=136

11/7/06: Abigail, Billie, Bo, Bonnie, Caroline, Chelsea, Hope, Kayla, Maggie, Nick, Patrick, Steve, Lisa, Dr. Myers, Hazmat Nurse, Cocktail Waitress, Club Dune Bartender.
Sets: Bo's Bedroom (Pub), Brady Pub, Mickey & Maggie's Living Room, Lockhart House, Kayla/Steve Quarantined Hospital Room & Corridor, Club Dune.
Edited by Jason47, May 9 2014, 01:36 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I'll always remember Nick 1.0 fondly and I loved Chelsea/Nick.

elci525
Member Avatar

awww nerdy Nick ;) and look Chelsea and other Abigail and best-recast-of-Billie. And STEVE!!

So I am going to assume that Nick had just graduated at this time, making him 22 traditionally, 8 years later he is 29/30? Sounds about right.

And, dammit, I am going to miss Blake.
Edited by elci525, May 9 2014, 02:16 AM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Aww nerdy Nick with glasses!! :wub: I will always love you! Loved him with Chelsea, and I still remember when he stood outside Bope's house and sang to Chelsea (not like Philip did to Chloe), just more fun, lol. I've always loved his scenes with Magge, Hope, Marlena & Julie. He's fantastic opposite them and the chemistry really shines through.

One of my favorite Nick scenes is when he turns up at the police station, where Marlena, Bo, Hope & Roman are there. He ask Marlena if it's ok to talk freely, and he then tells them that it's not John's ashes that he examined. Marlena is thrilled, smiles and hugs him. He smiles to her and very sweet tells her "you're welcome" :wub: love that scene!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jason47
May 9 2014, 01:25 AM

Posted Image

As "Days" fans get ready to say goodbye to Nick Fallon, check out Blake's first scene as Nick from November 7, 2006...

11/7/06: Abigail, Billie, Bo, Bonnie, Caroline, Chelsea, Hope, Kayla, Maggie, Nick, Patrick, Steve, Lisa, Dr. Myers, Hazmat Nurse, Cocktail Waitress, Club Dune Bartender.
Sets: Bo's Bedroom (Pub), Brady Pub, Mickey & Maggie's Living Room, Lockhart House, Kayla/Steve Quarantined Hospital Room & Corridor, Club Dune.
Abby was kinda b*tchy back then, lol.

It's amazing how much better some of the sets looked just, what is that, 7 1/2 yrs ago? (wow time's passing quickly).

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Jason47

Posted Image

I completely forgot about super nerd Nick.

Kaha
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
May 8 2014, 11:24 PM
Awe..Madison and Brady!! :wub:

Another good Brady pairing the writers decided to have the girl killed!!

Apart of me will always hope Arianna is alive in some undercover story somewhere and will come back to be reunited again with Brady!! I can dream:)
I am okay with that as long as she's not played by that horribly annoying Linday Hartley. Although, I didn't really like Arianna as a character either. She was pointless and was inserted into everything.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Thanks for the clip Jason. I loved Nick from his first appearance. I had only recently returned to watching Days regularly after a very long break (came back to see Steve and Kayla) and he is one of the reasons I stuck around. I'm going to miss him very much. :tears:

james0479
Member Avatar

Jason47, my buddy, thank you for posting that clip. When Nick popped into that room and started talking, the biggest smile came on my face! I didn't realize how much I miss THAT Nick Fallon. What a treat he was....honestly Blake was even good then!

Kudos to Blake Berris for just being freaking phenomenal. He came back to this show knowing the character was going to take a hell of a turn and you could see in all his performances that he was enjoying the hell out of it. For an actor, it had to of been exciting to come back and play a character with a thousand more layers to it than before. It's a robbery he wasn't nominated for an Emmy! Nick has begun to frustrate me the past month so I do agree with the choice and timing of his demise but ill miss Mr Nick Fallon overall and I wish Blake the absolute best!

Restless84
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting the clip Jason. I'm watching the whole episode through and nerdy Nick is adorable! I can't even describe how much I'm going to miss Blake Berris and Nick.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Starr

Jason47

Posted Image

Thank you, Jason47, for that tribute to Nick, as we say goodbye to him. I will miss him so, so much. He played the role impeccably. I hope he gets an award for his performance. My real wish is that he would come back at some time. I am not ashamed to say I'm tearing up right now. What an actor!
Edited by Starr, May 9 2014, 08:43 AM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Nick is a character to keep sheesh

jam6242
Member Avatar

mer4santo
May 9 2014, 09:37 AM
Blake confirmed in the current SOD that it was his decision to leave. He's busy with other projects including acting in and writing for films. Guess Days was lucky to keep him as long as they did.

KAM

jam6242
May 9 2014, 10:04 AM
mer4santo
May 9 2014, 09:37 AM
Blake confirmed in the current SOD that it was his decision to leave. He's busy with other projects including acting in and writing for films. Guess Days was lucky to keep him as long as they did.
Blake leaving DOOL to do other projects is all good. :)
DOOL killing off Nick to write Blake out is all bad. :(

Honeybees
Member Avatar

So...today we have Lucas & Kate.

Ben & Abby.

Rafe & Jordan.

Will and Sonny. Will: You were going to shoot him, weren't you?"

Ejami.

All the suspects have lined up. And we have the hit man, whom I remain worried about. How is his pay structured? Will he get his fee if it isn't him who kills Nick? Seems unfair.

Julie & Nick -- she gives him a loving hug.

Ejami again! They are waiting for the hit man to confirm.

And regarding Blake, I know actors aren't supposed to be able to influence stories, but I've always had a strong instinct that Blake wanted Nick to be an over the top, manipulative villain because he had so much fun with it.

Now we have more Lucas & Kate ...talking about Jordan.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply