Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 8 2014, 11:19 PM (17,002 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
May 9 2014, 11:15 AM
Jason, you are so awesome.
Well, thank you!!

:applause: :bye: :chee:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Matt
May 9 2014, 12:58 PM
so all of the suspects wander into Horton Square right before Nick stumbles in...
Yeah, sort of reminiscent when all of Salem decided to confront and want to kill Stefano on the same night back in 2012. :)

I thought the maximum capacity for Horton Town Square was 7 characters and 3 extras. :blulaugh:

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

kay
May 9 2014, 08:48 PM
iheartwilson
May 9 2014, 12:59 PM
Matt
May 9 2014, 12:55 PM
trope alert: so many people go "missing" before Nick is shot -- and the hitman is actually at the pub
I missed that - the hit man at the pub.
Julie left Nick and walked past the pub and hit man walked past her back towards where she just came from.
Thanks!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 9 2014, 06:53 PM
lysie
May 9 2014, 06:32 PM
It hasn't sounded like it, but I wonder if they have something planned for Allie. They usually keep the kids out of these kinds of things.
I thought so too so I was surprised when Allie screamed and pointed then I saw an earlier post about Ciara seeing Justin shot which I don't remember at all.Unless they are actually part of the story like Ciara's kidnapping,Sydney's kidnapping,and the time Ciara and Theo ran into Rafe2,I thought they pretty much kept the kids out of any scene showing actual violence although the kids were at the pub when the police offier fired the shots at John.
Well, the way the scene aired, they could have done it in two parts. They could have had Allie do her scream, and then she left the stage, and then picked it up with bloody Nick walking out. The girls are only 9, so even though it was fake blood, maybe they kept them away when he walked out. You don't see Jordan or Allie in the final group shots.

S loves EJ

Dany_E
May 9 2014, 10:37 PM
lysie
May 9 2014, 10:33 PM
Why does EJ keep focusing on safety? No one was unsafe.
Except him. His thinks if his secret gets out, he loses his family and Sami, maybe, knees him in the 'nads. And, I guess, Sami too - if we're to believe Nick might out the coven.

Nick did have the power to throw Sami, Kate and Gabi in prison.

tylerbo20

I remember fondly when there was a murder in my home town it was great to have all the suspects be at the town square together without Anyone else there lol

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Kaha
May 9 2014, 11:22 PM
lysie
May 9 2014, 11:10 PM
Halloween Family
May 9 2014, 11:01 PM
elci525
May 9 2014, 10:37 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I took it as a mother being upset her daughter was left with a virtual stranger.
She's not a stranger to Lucas. Sami left her with Stefano earlier. If she was going for the stranger angle, she didn't say it well at all because she actually sounded pretty familiar with her. I thought maybe I'd missed something. If she meant what you said, she should have said, "who?" Or even, "Rafe's physical therapist?"
She knows Jordan is Rafe's girlfriend but it's not like they know each other that well. People don't leave their kids with your ex-wife's, ex-husband's girlfriend. I don't think she knows about Lucas and Jordan's association and they don't even know each other that well.
IDK Jordan and Lucas seem friendly, when Sheryl was around they made it a point to show Jafe and Lush go on a few double dates.... And it does seem like Lucas texted Nick to meet up, told Jordan to just watch Allie for half an hour or so while he took care of something. Clearly Allie is in this as a plot point for both Lucas and Sami... Sami will wonder how embracing her dark side has now clearly affected her daughter for the rest of her life while clearly I gather that the Salem pd will ask for cell phone records and one of the last communications to Nick via cell phone is Lucas who left his daughter with Jordan to 'take care of something'

I do wonder if they are chem testing BD and CS

peaches179

lysie
May 9 2014, 11:29 PM
Kaha
May 9 2014, 11:22 PM
lysie
May 9 2014, 11:10 PM
Halloween Family
May 9 2014, 11:01 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
She's not a stranger to Lucas. Sami left her with Stefano earlier. If she was going for the stranger angle, she didn't say it well at all because she actually sounded pretty familiar with her. I thought maybe I'd missed something. If she meant what you said, she should have said, "who?" Or even, "Rafe's physical therapist?"
She knows Jordan is Rafe's girlfriend but it's not like they know each other that well. People don't leave their kids with your ex-wife's, ex-husband's girlfriend. I don't think she knows about Lucas and Jordan's association and they don't even know each other that well.
So I didn't miss anything.

LOL.

peaches179

LuvingLumi
May 10 2014, 07:35 AM
I do wonder if they are chem testing BD and CS

I actually liked the scenes between them. Better than I do with Rafe.

Luce

When Gabi showed up in HTS, what I wondered was why she had the extra diaper bag with her (if that's what it was). They made no effort to explain where Ari was during that time, but Gabi obviously was not carting her around. Yet they gave her a purse and an extra bag to carry. I wonder if that has any significance.

Bradyclan

Great show. Great cliffhanger. I'm really upset that Nick and BB are goners. Blake did an amazing job and I,m just hoping there's away to bring him back... I just feel it's unfair that they are getting rid of a character that has ties to families in Salem. He's not a Liam!
Also, very upset they didn't have Chelsea come back , for a bit before the downfall of Nick. Really upset about all of this.

Safensane

After Nick walked into HTS and collapsed, Julie screamed, "Who did this to you,"........ Nick pointed and everyone stared back..... the only one who turned his face away guiltily was Lucas.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Safensane
May 10 2014, 08:48 AM
After Nick walked into HTS and collapsed, Julie screamed, "Who did this to you,"........ Nick pointed and everyone stared back..... the only one who turned his face away guiltily was Lucas.
But Lucas & Gabi had oppurnity and means apparently Kate keeps a gun (in a location that Lucas would knew were to find it)
Gabi could have easily found the one in the Sonny's backpack bag at the apparent... when she crossed paths with Jordan she didn't have the extra bag, she did when she came back crossing the paths with not so happy Will & Sonny and when Nick stumbled into the HTS
Lucas was probably smart enough to ditch a gun even his mother's if he used it.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, May 10 2014, 09:18 AM.

Marlene

Wow Nick's scenes were powerful. He definitely made you feel like he wanted to change while "on the phone". However, I have two concerns.

1) I feel that this turn-around came out of the blue. I certainly didn't get the impression from previous BB/SSH scenes that Nick was about to break. Did the word "demons" have such an impact that quickly? I guess it's possible as Julie's comment seems to have really stung, but I just don't know. (I have to admit I do not understand mental illness.)
2) Based on the spoiler for next week
Spoiler: click to toggle
3) Given Marlena's relationship to so many people Nick has been harassing, I wouldn't expect Nick to really want to see her professionally. I know Julie said Marlena could recommend someone else, but if I were Nick and suddenly wanted help, I wouldn't want to talk to Marlena at all and would ask Julie, as perhaps my only advocate, to be the one to ask Marlena for a referral.

Obviously this is all me.

I don't care for Nick. Interesting exit for BB, definitely emmy-worthy. Disappointed that he wasn't nominated this year.

camera shy

Wouldn't EJ's hitman have to check back with him to tell him if he had done the deed or not? I'd would think 'yes' so Ejami should know soon if Nick is dead at their request.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

If Nick suddenly realized he needed help and Julie's demon reference stung him into action why didn't he call a hot line or call the miracle worked Dr. Dan ( that last part was snark)? And where the heck was that baby?

waterlilly
Member Avatar

camera shy
May 10 2014, 09:54 AM
Wouldn't EJ's hitman have to check back with him to tell him if he had done the deed or not? I'd would think 'yes' so Ejami should know soon if Nick is dead at their request.
I was wondering the same thing, seems like EJ would have gotten a call.

S loves EJ

waterlilly
May 10 2014, 10:05 AM
camera shy
May 10 2014, 09:54 AM
I was wondering the same thing, seems like EJ would have gotten a call.

Spoiler: click to toggle

marie1969

tomsawyer
May 9 2014, 12:22 PM
LOL - Will is just like his mom - he's totally flattered that his partner is willing to kill somebody for him.
Some say it with flowers. Others say it with murder LOL.

marie1969

Will&Sonny
May 9 2014, 12:51 PM
I'm kind of surprised that they seem to be setting Ben up as a possible suspect.
Ben does really have a motive unless it is a set up for Rafe to find out who he really is and what secret he and Jordan are hiding.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply