Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com Interview with True O'Brien
Topic Started: May 9 2014, 04:08 AM (2,359 Views)
thepadange

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/interviews/fl/Introducing-True-OBrien.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

thepadange
May 9 2014, 04:08 AM
Well, that explains a lot. She's never acted before. Just commercials and modeling.

blueskies
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
May 9 2014, 06:15 AM
thepadange
Well, that explains a lot. She's never acted before. Just commercials and modeling.
i was just thinking the same thing. I mean, this was even her first ever *screentest*. Wow. But it does give me hope that she has lots of room for improvement as she learns then.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

I have to say I like Paige and JJ....I'd probably love them if Paige was played by another actress...but I'm hopeful that True will improve given that she hasn't done any acting except this....I'll give her a little bit of time. If I had my way, JJ and Paige would be foiled by a jealous Theresa who realizes that she does want JJ after all.

Kaha
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 9 2014, 07:21 AM
I have to say I like Paige and JJ....I'd probably love them if Paige was played by another actress...but I'm hopeful that True will improve given that she hasn't done any acting except this....I'll give her a little bit of time. If I had my way, JJ and Paige would be foiled by a jealous Theresa who realizes that she does want JJ after all.
Please don't wish that ugly fate on my beautiful Theresa. Theresa is too gorgeous to scheme to come between JJ and his boring girl. It was enough that she was a Dannifer foil. Don't waste Theresa on Fetch Jr.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Kaha
May 9 2014, 07:28 AM
LuvingLumi
Please don't wish that ugly fate on my beautiful Theresa. Theresa is too gorgeous to scheme to come between JJ and his boring girl. It was enough that she was a Dannifer foil. Don't waste Theresa on Fetch Jr.
I wouldn't mind Theresa ultimately ending up falling for JJ and him for her.....I just think I like JJ more than any of the women he could potentially be with....lol

six
Member Avatar

Kaha
LuvingLumi
And she's too awesome to get stuck with that boring, judgmental JJ.

TO seems like a nice girl, but I don't think that even talent will do much for Paige. The current writers at Days just don't seem to be able to create characters who are both interesting and good.

Kaha
Member Avatar

six
May 9 2014, 08:04 AM
Kaha
LuvingLumi
And she's too awesome to get stuck with that boring, judgmental JJ.

TO seems like a nice girl, but I don't think that even talent will do much for Paige. The current writers at Days just don't seem to be able to create characters who are both interesting and good.
JJ stands for Jennifer Jr, at least the writers are consistent in how they depict the Deveraux children. They take after their mother.

Kaha
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 9 2014, 07:34 AM
Kaha
LuvingLumi
I wouldn't mind Theresa ultimately ending up falling for JJ and him for her.....I just think I like JJ more than any of the women he could potentially be with....lol
I am with six on this one, Theresa is too awesome for Jennifer Jr.

james0479
Member Avatar

Can't stand Paige at all and I'm trying to but True seems like a very sweet, leveled, thankful person. Nice interview.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
thepadange

She was in one episode of Disney's Jessie.

She portrays an international fashion model named "Diamond Bloodworth":
http://jessie.wikia.com/wiki/Diamond_Bloodworth
http://jessie.wikia.com/wiki/Trashin%27_Fashion
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2537004/fullcredits

Most of True's IMDB photos are from that episode.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5396707/mediaindex

nananana7
Member Avatar

Here is True O'Brien in the print advertisement for J.B.'s perfume line.

(the name of the fragrance is "Justin Bieber's Girlfriend")

Scroll down to see.
http://fragrance.org/fragrances/justin-biebers-girlfriend/

jdawg1077

I think she's okay for a newbie. Plenty of room to grow, and she'll learn alot on Days.

Looks-wise, she actually reminds me of Kristian Alfonso when KA was that age.

james0479
Member Avatar

nananana7
May 9 2014, 09:04 AM
Here is True O'Brien in the print advertisement for J.B.'s perfume line.

(the name of the fragrance is "Justin Bieber's Girlfriend")

Scroll down to see.
http://fragrance.org/fragrances/justin-biebers-girlfriend/

His face annoys me to no end ......I'd actually seen these pics in a magazine and didn't realize that was "Paige". Pretty neat. Thanks for sharing.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 9 2014, 06:57 AM
iheartwilson
thepadange
i was just thinking the same thing. I mean, this was even her first ever *screentest*. Wow. But it does give me hope that she has lots of room for improvement as she learns then.
Doesn't to me :blulaugh: lollololololol

She's a horrible actress and this character is totally and utterly useless. She's even worse than Jordan, and that's saying a lot lol
Edited by Yoryla, May 9 2014, 11:59 AM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

My little sister always says that this girl looks so familiar when she sees her on Days. She has that Justin Bieber ad hanging in her room and she's watched the One Time video more than I watched Hanson's Mmmbop! She'll be happy to know she's not crazy.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

She seems really sweet. I have no use for Paige and I'm actually kinda sad to know that she's still around.

Yes, I know that sounds bad but JJ shouldn't be with a girl like her and if he is going to have to be with a girl like her then he needs to revert back into the old JJ and be awesome again. Not this boring ass character that I barely even want to watch. I LOVE JJ and Bev and I think they are the story, but you can tell that they are trying to Fetchify JJ and Paige.

Also I kinda just hope that her family is a backstory that we never have to see because I don't want her to put down roots on the show. Bye Paige! Stanford is calling.

phloe3

JJ needs to go back to old JJ, not his judgemental and boring one. With Paige, I don't see that happening

OliveAnn

She sounds super sweet. That was a really lovely interview. I'm not too enthusiastic about her having Disney background, but it was just one guest-starring role, so I'll let it slide. Clearly, she's super-green, but she deserves a chance. This show has hired complete newcomers before and some of them (Casey Moss included) turned out to be really good in the end. Let's give her some time to get a hang of this job.

Also, about time we learned something about her!

presley cat
Member Avatar

Paige is the newest character to arrive in Salem not knowing who her father is. Any bets that her father is a man that just happens to live/lived in Salem? :rolleyes:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply