Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Who killed Nick?
Topic Started: May 9 2014, 07:28 AM (5,342 Views)
Ellie

This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest features an article on Nick's murder, as well as a side piece on Blake Berris' thoughts on leaving the show and his future career plans.

Nick tries to identify his killer before he becomes unconscious. Then, later, those close to Nick gather around to say goodbye to him. Abigail does not get this opportunity. Kate Mansi describes that this is very difficult for Abigail and reminds her of the circumstances surrounding Jack's death.

Missy Reeves then describes scene(s) where Jennifer comforts Abigail.

Hope questions everyone in the Horton Square. Abigail is in a tough position because she's not sure whether to discuss her affair with EJ.

Lauren Koslow mentions that Kate's emotion is relief, though she wants to make sure none of her loved ones was involved in the murder.

But then Kate discovers her gun is missing...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Shouldn't it read "Nick tries to identify his shooter before he becomes unconscious"?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Laufeyson
May 9 2014, 07:33 AM
Shouldn't it read "Nick tries to identify his shooter before he becomes unconscious"?
It says killer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
This is Nick we're talking about, he has super powers so how is a little death going to stop him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 9 2014, 08:02 AM
Laufeyson
This is Nick we're talking about, he has super powers so how is a little death going to stop him.
You make a good point.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I really can't see the killer being anyone other than Gabi. We'll see ...
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Ellie
May 9 2014, 07:43 AM
Laufeyson
It says killer.
Yea I guess he dies then and there. The other article in the mag pretty much said this is permanent, well as permanent as it can be on a soap!
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Hope doesn't need Bo's permission to move on. - KA

Who killed Nick? :rolleyes: Who gives a crap. :sleep:
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

Someone who is leaving the show . Gabi,Sami,ej or Percy :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
May 9 2014, 05:46 PM
I do. :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Gabi, in the park, with the gun that Sonny got from Uncle Vic and Will pawed.

That's the solution, peeps!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaycee

Honeybees
May 9 2014, 08:14 PM

I agree.. She knew she was losing control of her life and choices She admitted she didnt love him, yet she was, subject to being his slave till he tired of her, and His threats made it him or her. I also think its Gabi that simply had enough.. Plus everyone she cared about was also held captive, This way she does not die.. Her child will be raised by a loving family.. And leaves a possibility for a return someday
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Kaycee
May 9 2014, 08:40 PM
Honeybees
May 9 2014, 08:14 PM

I agree.. She knew she was losing control of her life and choices She admitted she didnt love him, yet she was, subject to being his slave till he tired of her, and His threats made it him or her. I also think its Gabi that simply had enough.. Plus everyone she cared about was also held captive, This way she does not die.. Her child will be raised by a loving family.. And leaves a possibility for a return someday
Yeah, it's definitely going to be Gabi. I've never really seen any other way for this to play out.

But I think that, on top of the above, Gabi ultimately realized (after learning that Nick was blackmailing Abby) that she was the one who had brought Nick into her loved ones' lives in the first place and that she needed to be the one to save all of them from him. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it turned out that Gabi had killed Nick at least in part as a way to make up for introducing him into their lives and unwittingly setting in motion the chain of events that had led to such misery for all of them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

MissFancyFace
I do.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Um...Hope does? The detective that will be questioning suspects onscreen?
Offline Profile Goto Top

waterlilly
Member Avatar

If it is Gabi, Rafe will send her away and maybe even take the blame. He will definitely protect her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sunnyways
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Me, I give a crap and I am looking forward to watching this sl unfold. I think it was Gabi using Sonny's gun. Both Will and Sonny's prints are on that gun. My prediction is that either Sonny or Will will end up being arrested (hopefully Sonny as I want to see Adrienne's reaction) for the murder and only then will Gabi come forward.

Edited to add : I wonder why the whole article was about Abigail's reaction and feelings to Nick's murder? Can some other than KateM please give the next interview as the last SOD article about Nick was actually about Abigail and how she felt about Nick.
Edited by sunnyways, May 9 2014, 10:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

On the one hand, I feel like if Gabi were the shooter they would have wanted to keep her departure a secret so that the reveal would be a surprise. On the other hand, I am probably giving the show far too much credit and it is definitely Gabi.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bygnedys

Remember when Steve hid the gun for Roman when E.J. was shot?
Offline Profile Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

You know, I had a CRAZY CRAZY thought the other day - what if it's Caroline Brady? All the suspects have been in and out of Brady Pub discussing their problems - some in detail and some to lesser degrees, but it all points to ONE person and that's Nick. What if she overheard stuff. Given her alzheimers and diminished mental capacity could she do it and then FORGET she did it? She had a confrontation awhile back with Nick and she cares for Gabi, Sami, Lucas, Will, and Sonny.

Have tptb ever said we'd be surprised by the killer?

I know it'll probably wind up being Gabi, but it'd be a great twist. If it wound up there's two shooters then Gabi could be one and Caroline the other.

I know it's wacky and out there, but I was SOOOOO disappointed with the "who took the pictures of EJabby" reveal last week that I really need to be shaken up by a REAL shocking reveal. I still think having Percy/Nick taking the EJabby pictures was stupid.
Edited by PALMommy, May 9 2014, 10:40 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic