Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Who killed Nick?
Topic Started: May 9 2014, 07:28 AM (5,291 Views)
waterlilly
Member Avatar

Or maybe that is where Jack has really been ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

waterlilly
May 10 2014, 10:40 AM
I think Salem needs a really good looking medical examiner (male or female) with a lot of personality played by someone who can act. On another note Ben strikes me as someone who would protect with his fists not a gun, not saying he wouldn't kill, he just seems more physical. I'm going to go watch a few more times, Gabi and Lucas have me wondering.
Maybe Chad went to medical school while in Boston as a way to honor her sister,we will know in a few months. :sarcasm: Days could even say he went to Harvard and that his dad paid his way in,if you know what I mean? :blink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

queequeg

I think that Ben could be the killer. He's pretty creepy & we don't know his past. He has a bad
temper & had confronted Nick a couple times. He & Jordan are hiding something & it could be something awful he has done in the past. He could also have stolen & used Kate's gun in order to frame her. He knows that she is investigating Jordan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

queequeg
May 10 2014, 02:49 PM
I think that Ben could be the killer. He's pretty creepy & we don't know his past. He has a bad
temper & had confronted Nick a couple times. He & Jordan are hiding something & it could be something awful he has done in the past. He could also have stolen & used Kate's gun in order to frame her. He knows that she is investigating Jordan.
But we know that Lucas is actual aware that Kate owns a gun.

Nothing suggests that Ben is even aware of the fact that she (Kate ) does.
Ben would somehow have to get his hand on the info that Kate owns one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

waterlilly
I think Salem needs a really good looking medical examiner (male or female) with a lot of personality played by someone who can act. On another note Ben strikes me as someone who would protect with his fists not a gun, not saying he wouldn't kill, he just seems more physical. I'm going to go watch a few more times, Gabi and Lucas have me wondering.
They already have one. Dr Kayla Johnson.
Edited by concerned, May 10 2014, 07:03 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Not sure who the killer will turn out to be but Lucas or Sonny would be
Interesting .

Does anyone think Nick was terminally ill / dying & pushed
All the suspects in order to set them up? That would be a twist lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

concerned
May 10 2014, 07:03 PM
waterlilly
She does autopsies? Oh, yeah, she did whatshisname's. That's a good thought.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

trojangal
May 10 2014, 07:31 PM
Not sure who the killer will turn out to be but Lucas or Sonny would be
Interesting .

Does anyone think Nick was terminally ill / dying & pushed
All the suspects in order to set them up? That would be a twist lol
Neither actor is leaving the show
Brain Dallito (Lucas) is reoccurring
Freddie Smith (Sonny) taped Well past Gabi's exit and is still under contract with Days with no news that he contract is ending earlier his is through April 2015 (no sign the show is interested in writing him out before then).

Lucas & Gabi had odd reactions but Gabi the only one leaving other the EJ & Sami and I don't think it was their hitman however the hired hit I think will come out landing EJ & Sami in trouble even if the hit man isn't the one who did kill Nick.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, May 10 2014, 07:54 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

Earlier in the week, I didn't post about it, but I guessed that Nick's plan was to arrange for something to kill him, but make it look like it was everyone else's fault, -- with the goal that suspicion would be cast on everyone and they'd all be investigated, which would result in the revealing of everyone's secrets.
Edited by nananana7, May 10 2014, 10:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

nananana7
May 10 2014, 10:05 PM
Earlier in the week, I didn't post about it, but I guessed that Nick's plan was to arrange for something to kill him, but make it look like it was everyone else's fault, -- with the goal that suspicion would be cast on everyone and they'd all be investigated, which would result in the revealing of everyone's secrets.

trojangal
May 10 2014, 07:31 PM
Does anyone think Nick was terminally ill / dying & pushed All the suspects in order to set them up? That would be a twist lol
Well that would be an interesting take on it.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

nananana7
That would be a really nice twist. Nick hires someone to fake assassinate him and he makes everyone look like a suspect and plants incriminating evidence for everyone, along with past evidence. The plan gets complicated when the shooter misunderstands the order and kills him for real.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 10 2014, 10:16 PM
nananana7
That would be a really nice twist. Nick hires someone to fake assassinate him and he makes everyone look like a suspect and plants incriminating evidence for everyone, along with past evidence. The plan gets complicated when the shooter misunderstands the order and kills him for real.
Nick major problem is his evidences in EJ's shooting isn't legal and the SPD (an I assume Nick doesn't know) doesn't have the legit evidences. The police cant arrest Will for EJ's shooting off Nick's recording

The police also can't arrest Will & Sonny off Nick's pictures of Will and Sonny at the river that again it lack of evidences that doesn't prove anything

The other reason I don't see arrest coming for Will or Sonny is that Wally Kurth there is no signs he got scenes coming, with EJ another possible suspect and AIDAN Gabi custody lawyer there are no lawyer options for either which is why I don't see arrests coming... I think the major part of Will & Sonny story line will be custody related with Gabi before long.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, May 10 2014, 10:30 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

appleblossom

Wow Nick is killed on Days, Spinelli left GH, as far as I know there are no more soap nerds on TV.
Offline Profile Goto Top

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Kristen, because Nick tried to blackmail her and she don't play!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvCoffee
Member Avatar

PALMommy
May 9 2014, 10:39 PM
You know, I had a CRAZY CRAZY thought the other day - what if it's Caroline Brady? All the suspects have been in and out of Brady Pub discussing their problems - some in detail and some to lesser degrees, but it all points to ONE person and that's Nick. What if she overheard stuff. Given her alzheimers and diminished mental capacity could she do it and then FORGET she did it? She had a confrontation awhile back with Nick and she cares for Gabi, Sami, Lucas, Will, and Sonny.

Have tptb ever said we'd be surprised by the killer?

I know it'll probably wind up being Gabi, but it'd be a great twist. If it wound up there's two shooters then Gabi could be one and Caroline the other.

I know it's wacky and out there, but I was SOOOOO disappointed with the "who took the pictures of EJabby" reveal last week that I really need to be shaken up by a REAL shocking reveal. I still think having Percy/Nick taking the EJabby pictures was stupid.
I like that. She wouldn't go to jail because of her Alzheimer's. I wonder if Gabi does go to jail but not for killing Nick. But her part in Mel's kidnapping. Just a thought. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

T-Love74
Member Avatar

concerned
waterlilly
Kayla is the Chief of Staff, not a medical examiner.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

T-Love74
May 11 2014, 06:30 PM
concerned
waterlilly
I agree with what you are saying but if Daniel can be a surgeon,private investigator,etc and Justin,EJ,and Aiden can competently represent anyone regardless of the type of case,I don't see why they cannot give Kayla expertise in another medical field.
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

Maybe ej hired a hit man. Could play in to ej leaving(fugitive?)
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

T-Love74
May 11 2014, 06:30 PM
concerned
waterlilly
Didn't she do Bernardi's autopsy?
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

No.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic