Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Who killed Nick?
Topic Started: May 9 2014, 07:28 AM (5,417 Views)
Kaha
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
May 12 2014, 11:24 AM
T-Love74
May 11 2014, 06:30 PM
concerned
May 10 2014, 07:03 PM
waterlilly
May 10 2014, 10:40 AM
I think Salem needs a really good looking medical examiner (male or female) with a lot of personality played by someone who can act. On another note Ben strikes me as someone who would protect with his fists not a gun, not saying he wouldn't kill, he just seems more physical. I'm going to go watch a few more times, Gabi and Lucas have me wondering.
They already have one. Dr Kayla Johnson.
Kayla is the Chief of Staff, not a medical examiner.
Didn't she do Bernardi's autopsy?
The hospital Chief of Staff performing autopsy is even more ridiculous than Hope investigating a crime where the victim is her cousin and half of her family are suspects.

Thanfully, in the Bernardi case, she reviewed the report but didn't perform the autopsy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Restless84
May 9 2014, 10:55 PM
sunnyways
May 9 2014, 10:15 PM
MissFancyFace
May 9 2014, 05:46 PM
Who killed Nick? :rolleyes: Who gives a crap. :sleep:
Me, I give a crap and I am looking forward to watching this sl unfold. I think it was Gabi using Sonny's gun. Both Will and Sonny's prints are on that gun. My prediction is that either Sonny or Will will end up being arrested (hopefully Sonny as I want to see Adrienne's reaction) for the murder and only then will Gabi come forward.

Edited to add : I wonder why the whole article was about Abigail's reaction and feelings to Nick's murder? Can some other than KateM please give the next interview as the last SOD article about Nick was actually about Abigail and how she felt about Nick.
Yeah. I'm a KM/Abigail fan but I'm a little confused as to why it mainly focused on her reaction to the murder. Obviously she is a player in the story but there a ton of other characters heavily involved in the story.
Maybe Abigail shot him too.

Or maybe Jensen Didn't really die last year and Gabi hired him to shoot Nick.

Or maybe Vargas escaped from prison and shot Nick.

I still think it was Gabi since she (and CB) is leaving soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

kay
May 12 2014, 11:24 PM
Restless84
May 9 2014, 10:55 PM
sunnyways
May 9 2014, 10:15 PM
MissFancyFace
May 9 2014, 05:46 PM
Who killed Nick? :rolleyes: Who gives a crap. :sleep:
Me, I give a crap and I am looking forward to watching this sl unfold. I think it was Gabi using Sonny's gun. Both Will and Sonny's prints are on that gun. My prediction is that either Sonny or Will will end up being arrested (hopefully Sonny as I want to see Adrienne's reaction) for the murder and only then will Gabi come forward.

Edited to add : I wonder why the whole article was about Abigail's reaction and feelings to Nick's murder? Can some other than KateM please give the next interview as the last SOD article about Nick was actually about Abigail and how she felt about Nick.
Yeah. I'm a KM/Abigail fan but I'm a little confused as to why it mainly focused on her reaction to the murder. Obviously she is a player in the story but there a ton of other characters heavily involved in the story.
Maybe Abigail shot him too.

Or maybe Jensen Didn't really die last year and Gabi hired him to shoot Nick.

Or maybe Vargas escaped from prison and shot Nick.

I still think it was Gabi since she (and CB) is leaving soon.
Kay I agree I think it Gabi too and there seems to be some anvils about Monday's show to point her way but

I think writers had multiple people look to act guilty as a way for they to support avoiding hope talking to Gabi early on...
But I think she is the actual person who killed Nick...

Sonny & Will were amusing to watch, neither direct accused the other but at the same time kind of let the other know it was ok to tell or or the other if they did it but the big this is neither confessed and both are still determined to protect the other regardless. Will & Sonny bond and trust in each other is clear and I think it will be interesting to see them running about attempting to cover for each other then what we typical see couples due through accusations back and forth when neither actual committed the crime... instead these to decide they secrets that exit that they know the other has must be protected and the will protect each others.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kaha
May 12 2014, 11:21 PM
The hospital Chief of Staff performing autopsy is even more ridiculous than Hope investigating a crime where the victim is her cousin and half of her family are suspects.

Well, ouch. Damn.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

I agreed when people said (somewhere, maybe not this thread) that it would be lame if it was Gabi since we know she is leaving, but, after the way Julie had so much hate for everyone else, but showed huge compassion to Gabi saying "He loved you.." ect, i think it would be interesting.

On a slightly related note, I love that we're seeing more of Julie, but WHERE IS DOUG?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
May 13 2014, 10:11 AM
I agreed when people said (somewhere, maybe not this thread) that it would be lame if it was Gabi since we know she is leaving, but, after the way Julie had so much hate for everyone else, but showed huge compassion to Gabi saying "He loved you.." ect, i think it would be interesting.

On a slightly related note, I love that we're seeing more of Julie, but WHERE IS DOUG?!
I think it will be Gabi, she so good at play the innocent victim of sorts they she could (Gabi) pull of playing a grieving friend vs the killer. The fact that Gabi seems in the mist of a mental break down helps to pull it off as well I think the break down might also be a factor as to why Gabi actual did kill Nick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mean, Mean, Mean!
May 13 2014, 10:11 AM

Doug who? :sarcasm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ernesto
Member Avatar

Considering how the powers that be at DOOL have repeatedly screwed Bryan Dattilo, it wouldn't surprise me if Lucas turns out to be Nick's killer. :redface:
Offline Profile Goto Top

rknudson78
Member Avatar

I feel the same way. My second guess is Lucas. Here's my thought If Allie leaves with Sami and EJ later this year. What's left for Lucas on the show besides his mother.
Offline Profile Goto Top

stormymac
Member Avatar

rknudson78
May 13 2014, 09:15 PM
I feel the same way. My second guess is Lucas. Here's my thought If Allie leaves with Sami and EJ later this year. What's left for Lucas on the show besides his mother.
Um, his son and granddaughter?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic