Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Daniel blasts Nicole
Topic Started: May 9 2014, 07:36 AM (1,771 Views)
Ellie

This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest features a short article about Daniel and Nicole.

Daniel is frustrated because Nicole won't tell Eric that she shredded the evidence. Daniel tells Nicole that she must tell Eric.

Jennifer can't believe that Daniel still trusts Nicole. Jennifer shares this thought with Eric.

If Nicole makes the wrong choice, it could impact Daniel's relationship with Jennifer...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IIttu
Member Avatar

:drunk:
Edited by IIttu, May 9 2014, 08:05 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

This sucks. That's about all I can say about this. :glare:

SunAngel
Member Avatar

They've killed Ericole by pairing them up with Dannifer in the story.

They will completely kill my interest in the show if they have them swap partners.

six
Member Avatar

Does Daniel tell Jennifer about the shredded papers or is Jenn just being two faced? I hope there's a reason for her to both be hugging Nicole and congratulating her on her engagement and planting doubts about her in her fiance's mind.

Ericole had the most promising story in years and this is how it ends. :shame:
Edited by six, May 9 2014, 09:20 AM.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

They need to get Nicole and Eric away from Fetch. This is painful to read, let alone watch. #FreeEricole

Jennifer,

Spoiler: click to toggle

Can't they just marry off Fetch and send them on a world cruise off-screen? I'm so sick of seeing characters I love thrown under the bus to provide angst for them. :frustration:
Edited by Deverauxfan, May 9 2014, 09:16 AM.

peaches179

IIttu
May 9 2014, 08:04 AM

ITA. Around and around and around we go. Where it stops nobody knows. :rolleyes:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jennifer, you still trusted Kristen after she literally put your mother in a mental institution. Pot/Kettle much?

Kaha
Member Avatar

I am so not here for Daniel going all Incredible Hulk on Nicole. Why can't he go on super secret mission to locate his father.

astropastel
Member Avatar

Here the F#@k we go again. I was so into the Ericole storyline before those 2 cancers ( I refuse to use the names) I'm out now I'll read in here and when miss goody two shoes and dr do it all get locked in the sarcophagus with Vivian for good I'm back in. Way to go Tomsell you lost another viewer.
Edited by astropastel, May 9 2014, 10:11 AM.

fundays13
Member Avatar

Ellie
May 9 2014, 07:36 AM
This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest features a short article about Daniel and Nicole.

Daniel is frustrated because Nicole won't tell Eric that she shredded the evidence. Daniel tells Nicole that she must tell Eric.

Jennifer can't believe that Daniel still trusts Nicole. Jennifer shares this thought with Eric.

If Nicole makes the wrong choice, it could impact Daniel's relationship with Jennifer...

See,ericole is about dannifer. :drunk:

astropastel
Member Avatar

fundays13
May 9 2014, 10:11 AM
Ellie

See,ericole is about dannifer. :drunk:
And the latter two mentioned are about exciting as watching paint dry. Matter of fact i'll take the paint.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I wonder how much time Daniel will give Nicole to fess up to Eric? Will Nicole end up blackmailing Daniel somehow? And will Daniel be stupid and not find someway to make sure she can't destroy those docs? It sounds like he tells Jennifer about this, but I don't think so. Why is Jennifer talking to Eric about how untrustworthy Nicole is? This from Kristen's bestie. :rolleyes:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Yawn...more Fetch. No. Thanks.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Pssst...Days intern that reads this site... :mellow: please tell the writers what we'd like...we'd like for Daniel & Jennifer to get married - by Eric or by Abe (who should be re-instated as Mayor, but that's another dropped storyline topic), give them a lovely honeymoon - off screen because we don't need to puke it'd be too hot for daytime, then have Daniel contacted by Doctors without Borders - they want - no NEED him to rescue an entire village. He and Jennifer leave, the village is rescued and Daniel & Jennifer are crowned King and Queen of Whogivesafuckistan, they are murdered in horrific fashion worshipped and adored and decide to live there permanently. A week after Dr. Douchebag Daniel & Jennishrewfer, Eve returns from a business trip and brings a John Doe home with her...he looks familiar to us...because it's JACK!! He has amnesia & doesn't remember anything of the past 6 years. But with the help of DOCTOR Kayla Brady and DOCTOR Marlena Evans, as well as his children Abby and JJ, remembers his life and moves on with his life, living out the rest of his days in Salem. :thanks:

All that, then tell them that Nicole realizes she needs to trust Eric, so she tells him the truth. He is hurt and they part company for a few days. He does some soul searching then realizes that she was trying to protect him. They reconcile, marry & have 2 beautiful, healthy, happy children NEITHER of whom they name Daniel, Danielle, Jennifer or Jenna. Seriously.
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, May 9 2014, 11:19 AM.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oh, the horror!

On a serious note: Please give Nicole a new storyline. One that doesn't involve Daniel or Jennifer. I'm begging you, Days.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 9 2014, 09:04 AM
I am so not here for Daniel going all Incredible Hulk on Nicole. Why can't he go on super secret mission to locate his father.
Or a secret mission to locate a shower. Or a brush. Or some manners. I'm not asking for much here...

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Daniel blasts Nicole. Daniel blasts Theresa.
Daniel saves Nicole. Daniel saves Jennifer.
Daniel threatens Nicole. Daniel threatens Theresa.

Give me a break.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Me and Real Eric are getting real tired of this. Daniel Jonas has literally ruined this show for me. I'm tired of him being the moral compass for what everyone should or shouldn't do and I'm SUPER TIRED of him deciding who is good and who is bad for the viewers. Just send him on his skeevy little way.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

peaches179
May 9 2014, 08:47 AM
IIttu
May 9 2014, 08:04 AM

ITA. Around and around and around we go. Where it stops nobody knows. :rolleyes:
I know it's gonna stop for me very soon if The Days Of Daniel's Lives keeps on. It's killing this show for me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply