Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Daniel blasts Nicole
Topic Started: May 9 2014, 07:36 AM (1,775 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

When you can't bear to watch the scenes of a character you love because of him its not good.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

"If Nicole makes the wrong choice, it could impact Daniel's relationship with Jennifer..."

Take em all down Nikki. Make the wrong choice.

We'll rename the square Walker Square and erect a statue in your honour.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

I just hate all of this. I hate that, in the eyes of the writers, the real consequence of Nicole's secret is that it jeopardizes that sinkhole, Fetch.

fundays13
Member Avatar

Can't shake the feeling that when her secret is exposed,Jenwill blast dDaniel,run to Eric after Eric turns away Nicole,and then we get danicole.

Ocean

fundays13
May 9 2014, 04:48 PM
Can't shake the feeling that when her secret is exposed,Jenwill blast dDaniel,run to Eric after Eric turns away Nicole,and then we get danicole.
It will be disaster if we get dicole because the idea of tomsell to make sure to ruin every characters that we all love to pair them with fetch so he can be on top as a leading man. It's not going to happen if dannifer break up for good I don't want to see dicole reunion. Dr tan is the worst character and he shouldn't pair with anyone,because he's sucks and awful. :puke: :rolleyes:

nananana7
Member Avatar

SunAngel
May 9 2014, 08:19 AM
They've killed Ericole by pairing them up with Dannifer in the story.

They will completely kill my interest in the show if they have them swap partners.
Unfortunately, this may happen. It seems that tiic are heading towards dicole and jeneric.
Bleah.

(i'm going to dislike my own post because I dislike the idea of this happening)
Edited by nananana7, May 11 2014, 02:17 PM.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

I don't think we'll get Dicole when Kristen is returning in a few months and her previous storyline involved Ericole. Once she's gone, who knows what'll happen.

If Dicole does happen, I for one won't be around to see it. I'll read recaps and watch Nicole-only clips until the grease monkey dumps her because she left the stove on or something.

astropastel
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
May 9 2014, 02:09 PM
Posted Image

Me and Real Eric are getting real tired of this. Daniel Jonas has literally ruined this show for me. I'm tired of him being the moral compass for what everyone should or shouldn't do and I'm SUPER TIRED of him deciding who is good and who is bad for the viewers. Just send him on his skeevy little way.
Yeah maybe Dean Winchester should come gank his ass.

fundays13
Member Avatar

nananana7
May 9 2014, 05:40 PM
SunAngel
May 9 2014, 08:19 AM
They've killed Ericole by pairing them up with Dannifer in the story.

They will completely kill my interest in the show if they have them swap partners.
Unfortunately, this may happen. It seems that tiic are heading towards dicole and jeneric.
Bleah.
The signs are already happening. Jen wants Eric to stay away from Nicole. Jen beeches to dan about his loyalty to nNicole. Nicole continuing to dig a deeper hole for herself. :drunk:

Ophelia
Member Avatar

astropastel
May 9 2014, 06:24 PM
Spencer Hastings
Posted Image

Me and Real Eric are getting real tired of this. Daniel Jonas has literally ruined this show for me. I'm tired of him being the moral compass for what everyone should or shouldn't do and I'm SUPER TIRED of him deciding who is good and who is bad for the viewers. Just send him on his skeevy little way.
Nicole and Dean would be unbelievably hot and, frankly, I think he's more her type.

ETA: Dean Winchester would also know how to rid Salem of the tanned one. He must know the lore on an incubus...
(I don't even care if we're in Passions territory. I would watch the hell out of that story.)
Edited by Ophelia, May 9 2014, 06:55 PM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

astropastel
Spencer Hastings
Posted Image

I just cackled! Thank you.

concerned
Member Avatar

Ophelia
May 9 2014, 06:49 PM
astropastel
Spencer Hastings
Posted Image

Nicole and Dean would be unbelievably hot and, frankly, I think he's more her type.

ETA: Dean Winchester would also know how to rid Salem of the tanned one. He must know the lore on an incubus...
(I don't even care if we're in Passions territory. I would watch the hell out of that story.)
Oh the snark the beautiful glorious Snark.

I think I'd possibly even give up Nicole's first born to see that happen.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

When I read the speculation about Danicole and Jeneric, I went to the emoticons to see if one properly captured my emotions. Unfortunately, there is no emoticon of a smiley simultaneously vomiting and shooting itself in the head. Mods, can we fix that? I bet it would get a lot of use over next few months.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
May 9 2014, 08:45 PM
When I read the speculation about Danicole and Jeneric, I went to the emoticons to see if one properly captured my emotions. Unfortunately, there is no emoticon of a smiley simultaneously vomiting and shooting itself in the head. Mods, can we fix that? I bet it would get a lot of use over next few months.
I'd love to see a smiley that vibrates really fast and then explodes. Which is what my head does every time I read these stupid stupid spoilers.

Will&Sonny

Ophelia
May 9 2014, 08:48 PM
ArnoldFinnegan
May 9 2014, 08:45 PM
I'd love to see a smiley that vibrates really fast and then explodes. Which is what my head does every time I read these stupid stupid spoilers.
How about : micro : ?

:micro:

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Nice! :)

Let's try it out. "A desperate Nicole begs the Orange God for mercy." :micro:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply