Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Jen Lilley: I'm married!
Topic Started: May 9 2014, 07:50 AM (10,354 Views)
Halloween Family
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
May 9 2014, 11:08 AM
She looks fabulous for almost 30!! Her and Casey Moss have a ton of chemistry and he is only 21!!! I hope they pair these two...way to get that cougar JJ!!! LOL
30 is still super young!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

I'm a little surprised she would do this considering I thought she was Christian. I would think she rather people think she was "old" than people think she'd compromise her beliefs. It sounds like she's making it known public because they want to have a baby soon and don't want people to think the baby was conceived out of wedlock. Interesting. Personally, I don't care, I just think she would be an interesting person to chat with about religion and the acting world.
Edited by Halloween Family, May 9 2014, 01:07 PM.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
May 9 2014, 01:13 PM
Halloween Family
May 9 2014, 01:06 PM
. It sounds like she's making it known public because they want to have a baby soon and don't want people to think the baby was conceived out of wedlock. Interesting.
I had the same thoughts. It's strange that she will flat out lie about something like being married but has to backtrack on it because she doesn't want people to think the unimaginable--that she got knocked up before marriage. I think that both kind of hinder the sanctity of marriage from a Christian standpoint, but I'm not here to judge. Very interesting though. I almost wonder if she is pregnant and that's why she came out with it now.
I almost wonder if she is pregnant and that's why she came out with it now. I hadn't thought of this but this makes a lot of sense!

I find the whole thing strange in a lot of different contexts but I'm with you, I'm not judging her, I'm just nosey, lol.
Edited by Halloween Family, May 9 2014, 01:18 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply