Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Sneak Peak Pics - 5/12/14
Topic Started: May 9 2014, 04:15 PM (3,241 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Posted Image
Practically half the town is a suspect in the stunning murder.

Posted Image
The victim's loved ones say a tearful farewell.

Posted Image
Marlena makes a startling discovery related to the murder case.

Posted Image
Jennifer comforts a guilt-ridden Abigail.

Posted Image
Daniel confronts Nicole with the truth!

Posted Image
Hope puts Sonny on the spot when she brings him in for questioning.

Posted Image
Abigail and Ben share their first kiss!

Posted Image
Hope confronts EJ with an incriminating photo.

Posted Image
Daniel orders Nicole come clean with Eric - or he will!

Posted Image
Kate worries when she realizes her gun is missing.

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/week-of-51214/1714101
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

waterlilly
Member Avatar

All of this looks good except the Daniel/Nichol stuff, it just really does not fit

concerned
Member Avatar

waterlilly
May 9 2014, 04:20 PM
All of this looks good except the Daniel/Nichol stuff, it just really does not fit
Well I was going to say at least Nicole looks great and that's the only positive thing I've got for this storyline.

Love the morgue pics.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Supergirlx2
May 9 2014, 04:15 PM
Posted Image

They're actually covering him up. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I know he's supposed to be the ultimate SOB, but this makes me SAD!!!

elci525
Member Avatar

Awww those morgue pics are kinda sad. And surprising/slightly disturbing.
Edited by elci525, May 9 2014, 05:28 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
May 9 2014, 05:17 PM
Supergirlx2
Posted Image

That was exactly my reaction, too. :'(

Carly
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Posted Image
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Will & Sonny together in Horton Square when Nick was shot? Will & Sonny were standing in front of a store, and then Gabi showed up, and WilSon confronted her about the custody hearing. Then Kate arrived, and WilSon, Gabi, and Kate were talking when Nick came into Horton Square. So, wouldn't WilSon be ruled out as suspects? I'm sure several people (including EJ & Sami) saw WilSon standing in the Square both before and after Nick was shot.

And poor Nick! :( In my mind, Nick faked his own death and is now reunited with Chelsea in Europe!

camera shy

Isn't Nicole wearing the same outfit she was wearing in that picture where she was holding a gun on someone at the Horton cabin? I wonder if it's Daniel after she goes back to the island making sure there's no evidence left and Daniel shows up to confront her with the truth?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am very pissed we are losing Blake Berris!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Carly
May 9 2014, 05:27 PM
Supergirlx2
Posted Image
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Will & Sonny together in Horton Square when Nick was shot? Will & Sonny were standing in front of a store, and then Gabi showed up, and WilSon confronted her about the custody hearing. Then Kate arrived, and WilSon, Gabi, and Kate were talking when Nick came into Horton Square. So, wouldn't WilSon be ruled out as suspects? I'm sure several people (including EJ & Sami) saw WilSon standing in the Square both before and after Nick was shot.

And poor Nick! :( In my mind, Nick faked his own death and is now reunited with Chelsea in Europe!
That Will/Sonny/Gabi scene aired after the scene where Nick got shot. The last time we saw Will & Sonny before the scene where Nick as shot after talking to Marlena, they were on the phone with each other - Sonny was outside of Club TBD, and Will was with Abby at the Brady Pub.

ETA: The only people that were already at the HTS when Nick was shot were Sami & EJ. But their hitman was seen going from the gated entrance to the outside of the Brady Pub to the vine-filled entrance (I guess one can assume that that leads to the park, as Julie was coming from the vine-filled entrance).
--> a GIF of the Julie/Hitman scene (since it's kinda confusing to explain):
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 9 2014, 05:55 PM.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

camera shy
May 9 2014, 05:34 PM
Isn't Nicole wearing the same outfit she was wearing in that picture where she was holding a gun on someone at the Horton cabin? I wonder if it's Daniel after she goes back to the island making sure there's no evidence left and Daniel shows up to confront her with the truth?
That pic was from Nicole's nightmare/daydream/whatever this week.

Carly
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 9 2014, 05:45 PM
Carly
May 9 2014, 05:27 PM
Supergirlx2
Posted Image

That Will/Sonny/Gabi scene aired after the scene where Nick got shot. The last time we saw Will & Sonny before the scene where Nick as shot after talking to Marlena, they were on the phone with each other - Sonny was outside of Club TBD, and Will was with Abby at the Brady Pub.
Ah, thanks. I was having trouble keeping track of everyone's whereabouts at the time that Nick was shot.

Restless84
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
May 9 2014, 05:17 PM
Supergirlx2
Posted Image

The preview is sad too. :(

camera shy

throughthehourglass
May 9 2014, 05:49 PM
camera shy
Thanks.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

camera shy
May 9 2014, 06:00 PM
throughthehourglass
May 9 2014, 05:49 PM
camera shy
Thanks.
No problem. Nicole holding a gun on Daniel would have been great, though.

nananana7

On one of Jason47's threads, someone asked if the person shot on May 9th would be really dead.

Jason's reply was to post the clip from the Wizard of Oz where the coroner munchkin says "really most sincerely dead".

These morgue pics confirm that.

Personally I detested the character of Nick and I'm so very relieved to see his body in the morgue here.

I'm not a violent person. Nick didn't deserve death.

However, I'm really most sincerely grateful to never again see the character on my screen.

( I know there will inevitably be flashbacks -- but I can deal with that.)
Edited by nananana7, May 9 2014, 06:33 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

nananana7
May 9 2014, 06:32 PM
However, I'm really most sincerely grateful to never again see the character on my screen.
Never say never. This is Salem, after all. Jack's organs were donated & he ended up alive on Melaswen with the other SSK victims, for example. A lot of characters have been killed off in seemingly final ways and have returned years later, being quite alive.

nananana7

Supergirlx2
May 9 2014, 06:49 PM
nananana7
May 9 2014, 06:32 PM
Never say never. This is Salem, after all. Jack's organs were donated & he ended up alive on Melaswen with the other SSK victims, for example. A lot of characters have been killed off in seemingly final ways and have returned years later, being quite alive.
Well yeah i know. But at least there will be a break!
Edited by nananana7, May 9 2014, 06:52 PM.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

The morgue pictures here are just the saddest :'( :frownie: :rip: Nick

missmeka1987_
Member Avatar

Look at Joyce from the hospital covering Nick they need to show her more she's beautiful & my Avi pretty much sums up the look that should be on Arianne's face after reading her scripts for her s/l :ermm: :shrug:
Edited by missmeka1987_, May 9 2014, 07:04 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply