Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Sneak Peak Pics - 5/12/14
Topic Started: May 9 2014, 04:15 PM (3,175 Views)
mickey9928
Member Avatar

Carly
May 9 2014, 05:52 PM
Supergirlx2
May 9 2014, 05:45 PM
Carly
May 9 2014, 05:27 PM
Supergirlx2
May 9 2014, 04:15 PM
Posted Image
Hope puts Sonny on the spot when she brings him in for questioning.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Will & Sonny together in Horton Square when Nick was shot? Will & Sonny were standing in front of a store, and then Gabi showed up, and WilSon confronted her about the custody hearing. Then Kate arrived, and WilSon, Gabi, and Kate were talking when Nick came into Horton Square. So, wouldn't WilSon be ruled out as suspects? I'm sure several people (including EJ & Sami) saw WilSon standing in the Square both before and after Nick was shot.

And poor Nick! :( In my mind, Nick faked his own death and is now reunited with Chelsea in Europe!
That Will/Sonny/Gabi scene aired after the scene where Nick got shot. The last time we saw Will & Sonny before the scene where Nick as shot after talking to Marlena, they were on the phone with each other - Sonny was outside of Club TBD, and Will was with Abby at the Brady Pub.
Ah, thanks. I was having trouble keeping track of everyone's whereabouts at the time that Nick was shot.
To go with what others replied- After the shooting, Will and Sonny are seen entering HTS from opposite sides as Lucas approaches Sami and Ej's table, so no they were not together when the shooting happened.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

How can Hope investigate this murder objectively when a lot of family members are suspects and the murder victim is a family member?

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
May 9 2014, 05:34 PM
Isn't Nicole wearing the same outfit she was wearing in that picture where she was holding a gun on someone at the Horton cabin? I wonder if it's Daniel after she goes back to the island making sure there's no evidence left and Daniel shows up to confront her with the truth?
No that sequence was a fantasy of hers last week. Forget the actual day. It may have been the day Eric asked her to marry him. Tuesday maybe?

Laura B
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 9 2014, 08:29 PM
How can Hope investigate this murder objectively when a lot of family members are suspects and the murder victim is a family member?

I was thinking the same thing. Didn't Roman get replaced by Abe because of Sami being the suspect in the Bernardi shooting?

concerned
Member Avatar

throughthehourglass
May 9 2014, 06:11 PM
camera shy
May 9 2014, 06:00 PM
throughthehourglass
May 9 2014, 05:49 PM
camera shy
May 9 2014, 05:34 PM
Isn't Nicole wearing the same outfit she was wearing in that picture where she was holding a gun on someone at the Horton cabin? I wonder if it's Daniel after she goes back to the island making sure there's no evidence left and Daniel shows up to confront her with the truth?
That pic was from Nicole's nightmare/daydream/whatever this week.
Thanks.
No problem. Nicole holding a gun on Daniel would have been great, though.
Hopefully this happens in the not to distant future.

Or alternatively I'd like to see her go back to her killing Sami fantasy.

It would be entirely apt if Daniel gets done away with by being hit over the head with a statue of Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX_JUvMVc10

The role of Sami will be played by Daniel.
The role of Mary will be played by Jesus.
Edited by concerned, May 9 2014, 08:35 PM.

Bricole love

Can writers stop with fetch as a god ,super hero or police detective to push nicole to tell the truth? What happened to tough nicole and never let anyone tell her what to do? Dr tan is too controlling over her or I should say to whole town. I wish someone kill him instead of nick.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Supergirlx2
I had to laugh at this picture ... this does not look like an "I'm worried my gun is missing" look ..." lol

mickey9928
Member Avatar

Laura B
May 9 2014, 08:31 PM
Kaha
May 9 2014, 08:29 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Didn't Roman get replaced by Abe because of Sami being the suspect in the Bernardi shooting?
Give who the victim and suspects are, the only way the SPD would be objective is if they brought in somebody we've never seen before! Rafe, Hope, and Roman are related to either the suspects or victim or both! :)

stormymac
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
May 9 2014, 05:37 PM
I am very pissed we are losing Blake Berris!
I, personally, would say that I'm upset at losing a talent like Blake, not pissed. When you say that, the only one you can be pissed at is Blake himself because it was his choice to leave not the show's and I find that unfair because he has so many opportunities outside of Days that he should absolutely take advantage of them.

IIttu
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Posted Image
Marlena makes a startling discovery related to the murder case.

That there's really is a body and we shall not expect a return from the death in the future?

Amanda_gayle
Member Avatar

I was thinking this morning how really stupid it was of EJ to use a hit man. He should be worried about those pics and making sure there is no trace of them in Nicks apt or work computer, etc. Now that Nick is dead someone's going to have to go thru his stuff. Should EJ be worried about that? Any of nicks family could come across those which would give him motive. Unless of course EJ had nicks apt checked before he called the hit. But I kinda doubt that.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Amanda_gayle
May 11 2014, 09:47 AM
I was thinking this morning how really stupid it was of EJ to use a hit man. He should be worried about those pics and making sure there is no trace of them in Nicks apt or work computer, etc. Now that Nick is dead someone's going to have to go thru his stuff. Should EJ be worried about that? Any of nicks family could come across those which would give him motive. Unless of course EJ had nicks apt checked before he called the hit. But I kinda doubt that.
I've assumed that EJ took care of the pictures when he roughed up the birdwatcher dude. It makes sense that those men went to the birdwatcher's apartment and took everything in his possession then went to Nick's apartment and cleaned it. When he confronted Nick he looked like he was ready to play ball.

I think the picture that Hope confronts EJ with is not the Ejabby picture but EJ at the riverside or his men cleaning the "crime scene."

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

IIttu
May 9 2014, 09:36 PM
Supergirlx2
Posted Image
Marlena makes a startling discovery related to the murder case.

That there's really is a body and we shall not expect a return from the death in the future?
I think Nick is gone for good. :(

However, remember when Stefano was last murdered, he was shot and we actually saw him in a coffin at his funeral. And then there's Marlena's nine murder victims and Marlena herself, all of whom were seen as corpses.

It's a soap... death is easily reversed. :blulaugh:

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

My guess is that Marlena's cell phone will have a recording of the sounds of the gun going off - faint because a silencer was used, but it will be enough to pin-point the exact time of the shooting & Hope will use that to eliminate a few suspects from the list - mainly anyone & everyone who was in the HTS when Nick staggered in.

I find it highly objectionable that Days is getting rid of a wonderfully complex character with so much room for redemption & future storyline with his family who is an integral part of the show & it's history...and keeping Daniel.

Highly. Objectionable. :drunk:

blueskies
Member Avatar

just for the record, Blake said it was he who decided to leave. Though it was obviously the writers decision to kill him off instead of perhaps getting him help somewhere.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

My selfish soap consumer is mad at Blake for wanting to do something else with his life because Nick is the only character on this show with any depth and thus, the only character which holds my attention.

But I totally get not wanting to be stuck with this boring show, Good luck Blake!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

mer4santo
May 12 2014, 10:56 AM
My selfish soap consumer is mad at Blake for wanting to do something else with his life because Nick is the only character on this show with any depth and thus, the only character which holds my attention.

But I totally get not wanting to be stuck with this boring show, Good luck Blake!
I'm hoping Ari Zucker goes next. Seriously. Both of them could probably do well in prime time. I haven't seen all of the Big Bang Theory episodes, so I haven't seen Blake's appearance on there, but he would fit in so well if they could have him on there more. And, it's a successful show. Course, Scrubs didn't help JKJ very much :glare:

blueskies
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
May 12 2014, 11:18 AM
mer4santo

I'm hoping Ari Zucker goes next. Seriously. Both of them could probably do well in prime time. I haven't seen all of the Big Bang Theory episodes, so I haven't seen Blake's appearance on there, but he would fit in so well if they could have him on there more. And, it's a successful show. Course, Scrubs didn't help JKJ very much :glare:
i have watched every eppi, and honest to god i don't remember him being on the show, ever.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

He was in Season 5:The Ornithophobia Diffusion. He played Kevin, the screenwriter who was talking to Penny during Leonard and Penny's "it is not a date" episode. It's also the episode where the bluejay was outside Sheldon's window, if that helps. :)

Kaha
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
May 12 2014, 11:18 AM
mer4santo

Ari's been on this soap for ages. She's in her late 30th, I think that's a bit late for her to hit prime time now. Blake is still young and he has more opportunities.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply