Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Weekly Preview (5/12/2014)
Topic Started: May 9 2014, 04:19 PM (1,192 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-51214/2780218

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZUAfXfbXos
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 9 2014, 04:27 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Nick on a gurney like that... :(

astropastel
Member Avatar

Thanks for all the new information NBC. Yes I'm being sarcastic.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

astropastel
May 9 2014, 06:35 PM
I'm not sure what else they were supposed to give us? It makes sense that the preview would be about Nick's murder. We should all be glad it's not Dan confronting Nicole about the shredded letter he found in the woods.
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 9 2014, 06:47 PM.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 9 2014, 06:44 PM
astropastel
I'm not sure what else they were supposed to give us? It makes sense that the preview would be about Nick's murder. We should all be glad it's not Dan confronting Nicole about the shredded letter he found in the woods.
Very well said Supergirl :hail: and poor Nick I miss him :'(

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

That gurney...................

Esq

I still don't think Nick is really dead :blulaugh:

concerned
Member Avatar

Well at least now we know Stefano knows all about it.

What's said loudly in the dimera living room Stefano knows about.

Good for him to have some more ammunition to keep those two kissing his ring.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I will miss Nick and BB!

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Am I the only one who notice that Ej looks like crap...? He sure look like he has problem sleeping over this.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

DayDreamer
May 9 2014, 10:18 PM
Am I the only one who notice that Ej looks like crap...? He sure look like he has problem sleeping over this.
He started looking grubby around the time he went to confront Percy wearing his black gloves.I think we're supposed to see him as sinister EJ what with him paying to have Nick killed to conceal his affair.I so hope Nick has a surprise in store for EJ even if Sami and Kate gets away with their role in the Nick is dead fiasco.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Well, at least finally the show is doing something right and putting on the right promo material for the week, for the most interesting storyline that is now happening, that could actually also even get some ratings....... hopefully...

Yoryla
Member Avatar

astropastel
IMO this is exactly the right promo material for this time, and exactly what they *should* be giving the audience. And thankfully none of the Dannifer garbage. You never know about these promos these days. One might think what storyline would and should get the promo, and then it might wind up being about Dannifer, or something other that is weird and not promo worthy, anyway.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply