Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 26th; *updated 5/19*
Topic Started: May 15 2014, 09:06 AM (24,970 Views)
Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers - Week of May 26th

- Hope arrives at the Kiriakis mansion with a search warrant.
- Someone confesses to shooting Nick
- Sonny fears he is going to lose Will forever
- JJ unwittingly plays a part in Nicole's downfall
- Brady's tempted to use drugs again
- Nicole tries to stop Daniel from talking to Eric. Will her lies be exposed?

**Updated 5/17**

Monday
No Show

Tuesday
Someone confesses to shooting Nick; Paige makes a shocking discovery.

Wednesday
Victor comes to a realization about Sonny; Brady is tempted to use drugs again.

Thursday
A confession to Nick's shootings sends the town reeling; Nicole lashes out at Daniel.

Friday
Nick's case takes a shocking turn; Sonny worries he will lose Will forever.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014†
Thanks to Bev, Paige makes a startling discovery involving JJ.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014
At Gabiís photo shoot, Abigail is thrown when Ben has a strong reaction to an innocent offer.
Marlena is jealous when she hears about Romanís date with Giselle.

Thursday, May 29, 2014
Hope suspects all is not what it seems.

Friday, May 30, 2014
Jennifer overhears an eye-opening conversation.†
A desperate Nicole tries to save her relationship with Eric.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nananana7

Monday, 26 May 2014
No show. Preempted for tennis.
As per the 2014 preemption schedule Jason47 posted back in December.
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=9054722&t=8904017

james0479
Member Avatar

Nicole's downfall. Ughhhhhh.

Hope and her search warrant sounds good as does someone confessing to shooting Nick (but were they the one who actually killed him?? Makes me wonder about the two shooter possibility). Wilson sounds good. This Nicole stuff just....blahhh

Will&Sonny

james0479
May 15 2014, 09:14 AM
Hope and her search warrant sounds good as does someone confessing to shooting Nick (but were they the one who actually killed him?? Makes me wonder about the two shooter possibility).
It could always be a false confession.

GnuHopper

Quote:

Yeah, Fetch does that to me too.

Quote:

- Nicole tries to stop Daniel from talking to Eric.

With an Uzi! #hopehopehope

GH

Marlene

Will&Sonny
May 15 2014, 09:22 AM
james0479
Hope and her search warrant sounds good as does someone confessing to shooting Nick (but were they the one who actually killed him?? Makes me wonder about the two shooter possibility).

I was thinking the same thing. Will confesses because he's convinced Sonny shot Nick.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Ugh...this is the week I am been dreading :shame: They are about to crucify Nicole at the stake, and I am 100% not ready to hear everyone slamming Nicole. Eric better stand up and be a man....protect her....and forgive her :soapbox:
Edited by AmbernOK, May 15 2014, 09:28 AM.

sonwill
Member Avatar

Well damn, the WilSon stuff and the Nick murder stuff sounds really interesting. Looking forward to see how it goes down.

Will&Sonny

I figured that photograph of the crime-scene tape at the Kiriakis mansion would be related to Nick's murder storyline. Hope probably learns that one of Victor's guns was used, but at the moment, I'm not sure how she could figure that out unless the person who used it (Gabi -- who else?) actually confessed to using it. Surely the Kiriakis employees are too loyal (and smart) to snitch on Sonny -- or even just say, "I noticed that it was missing when I was cleaning, but it was later returned." And I doubt that Will or Sonny would reveal what they know about the gun unless they had a really good reason to do so. One of them could make a false confession to protect the other, but I thought we were doing that part of the storyline the week of May 12th, if at all.

Will&Sonny

AmbernOK
May 15 2014, 09:27 AM
Ugh...this is the week I am been dreading :shame: They are about to crucify Nicole at the stake, and I am 100% not ready to hear everyone slamming Nicole. Eric better stand up and be a man....protect her....and forgive her :soapbox:
I'm not sure why he would have to forgive Nicole (or even protect her from the fallout from a problem of her own making) in order to "be a man". :shrug:

Angelsmile

Sonny_BrendaFan
May 15 2014, 09:06 AM

I am curious about what leads Hope to want to search the Kiriakis mansion. It seems as if Will and Sonny will still not have talked by this time. I have a feeling we will be hearing a false confession, I wonder if it will lead to the audience being shown the real killer.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
May 15 2014, 09:34 AM
AmbernOK
I'm not sure why he would have to forgive Nicole (or even protect her from the fallout from a problem of her own making) in order to "be a man". :shrug:
It is partially his fault Nicole did what she did. She asked him several times if there was evidence to clear him, would he still choose her over the church. Not to mention, he did accuse her of rape, and she forgave him. It's time for Eric to not fall into the trap of being like his hypocritical family ready to sit there and bash Nicole. If he really loves her, then he will talk it out in private with her and keep others out. Standing around and allowing people to degrade the woman you love does not show love!!!

Ellie

Just a reminder as to what was posted a week or two ago: please no discussing SOD (for any upcoming date) until the articles are posted here. Thanks!

fundays13
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
May 15 2014, 10:11 AM
Will&Sonny
AmbernOK
It is partially his fault Nicole did what she did. She asked him several times if there was evidence to clear him, would he still choose her over the church. Not to mention, he did accuse her of rape, and she forgave him. It's time for Eric to not fall into the trap of being like his hypocritical family ready to sit there and bash Nicole. If he really loves her, then he will talk it out in private with her and keep others out. Standing around and allowing people to degrade the woman you love does not show love!!!
Whether he was going to choose her or the church ,it was not Nicole' s decision to make. Her motives were selfish. Now she finds hwrself deep in this mess because she told one lie after another to save he r own butt. Maybe she should move on if she can' t handle being honest.

Will&Sonny

AmbernOK
Will&Sonny
AmbernOK
That has nothing to do with him "be[ing] a man". Having a penis makes him a man. Reacting to Nicole's lies (which he wasn't the least bit responsible for causing) a certain way won't make him any more or less of one. He has every right to react however he wants to without it turning into a debate about whether he's "be[ing] a man" or not. He has nothing to prove here. Lying to a man about something that could prove to the world that he was drugged and raped -- something that he needs to prove, not only for the church but also for himself -- does not show love.

I'm also not sure how he could possibly seem hypocritical in this case. He didn't lie to Nicole, so being upset about her lying to him wouldn't be hypocritical at all.
Edited by Will&Sonny, May 15 2014, 10:31 AM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
May 15 2014, 09:22 AM
james0479
And it probably will be. I think it will be either Will, Sonny or EJ.

blueskies
Member Avatar

lord, Nicole just needs to come clean with Eric. I can't stand to watch her sabatoge herself anymore.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Angelsmile
May 15 2014, 09:38 AM
Sonny_BrendaFan
May 15 2014, 09:06 AM

I am curious about what leads Hope to want to search the Kiriakis mansion. It seems as if Will and Sonny will still not have talked by this time. I have a feeling we will be hearing a false confession, I wonder if it will lead to the audience being shown the real killer.
Maybe the ballistic identifies the gun that was used to kill Nick and it's the Kiriakis gun, which is legitimately registered to Victor.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

sonwill
May 15 2014, 09:30 AM
Well damn, the WilSon stuff and the Nick murder stuff sounds really interesting. Looking forward to see how it goes down.
Awww, I love your avi and signature both :P

Yoryla
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
Will&Sonny
AmbernOK
I'm sorry but I have to disagree. This is all on Nicole.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply