Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 26th; *updated 5/19*
Topic Started: May 15 2014, 09:06 AM (24,760 Views)
daysjahvu
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
May 25 2014, 08:24 AM
ArnoldFinnegan
May 22 2014, 07:23 AM
Ophelia
May 21 2014, 11:34 PM
It occurs to me that, once he's given the evidence to clear his name, Eric will probably return to the Church. So maybe Jeneric won't happen. That's a little spark of hope, right? Right?
I honestly think that I would rather see the return of Melanie Jonas than to see an Eric and Jennifer pairing. You see, Days?! You see what you've done to me?! Clearly I am out of my mind.
I'm sorry I said this.
We all have our weak moments. :D This show does that to you.

It's not your fault TPTB are idiots and would bring back Melanie before they have Kayla, Adrienne, Justin, Julie, etc on more than once in a blue moon.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Why would the shredded evidence be the end of Ericole anyway? After all the criminal/crazy/off-the wall things that other pairings have done to each other and survived, why wouldn't Ericole? People are shooting up/sexing up/doing all sorts of odd-balled stuff to each other, but yet they supposedly have the "rooting value" still there. DAYS would be fools to pass up on Ericole for the likes of Eric/Jenn, Daniel/Nicole, etc. and a shitty plot point that shouldn't have happened in the first place. But, it happened, and the only thing to do is move forward from it. And should AZ/GV chemistry be sacrificed because of this evidence business. Of course not. That's the problem with soaps nowadays, they move away from stories and characters that click/work well together for ridiculous pairings like Danifer, Danicole, Jeneric, etc. And more than anything, I'm tired of Nicole's story being sacrificed for whatever reason or another. Glad to see the lie brought forward. I don't see it as an end for Ericole but a new beginning.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Marlena is probably going to say something like," I am happy Roman has someone in his life now." and make a comment about moving on with her own life once her divorce is final.She might envy the fact that Roman's lovelife is not complicated,I have seen nothing to indicate that Marlena is interested in rekindling a romantic relationship with Roman.

IIttu
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 25 2014, 08:34 PM
Marlena is probably going to say something like," I am happy Roman has someone in his life now." and make a comment about moving on with her own life once her divorce is final.She might envy the fact that Roman's lovelife is not complicated,I have seen nothing to indicate that Marlena is interested in rekindling a romantic relationship with Roman.
This show doesn't really care for any kind of buid-ups in the story or in-character writing, so anything could happen. A 180 change in the direction of the story is usually a rule rather than an exception with these writers (and no Days, that kind of writing is not desired nor viewer-friendly so make it stop). Or did you foresee EJ banging Abby, for example?

BeeBee
Member Avatar

IIttu
May 25 2014, 09:59 PM
BeeBee
This show doesn't really care for any kind of buid-ups in the story or in-character writing, so anything could happen. A 180 change in the direction of the story is usually a rule rather than an exception with these writers (and no Days, that kind of writing is not desired nor viewer-friendly so make it stop). Or did you foresee EJ banging Abby, for example?
EJ and Abby were a completely welcome surprise but I take your point.I was astonished when I saw Nicole shred the evidence that could clear Eric and lead to a warrant likely being issued for Kristin's arrest.I would not be completely surprised by Marlena actually being jealous but the spoilers have been misleading lately so I am assuming that is what is going to happen with Marlena's " jealousy".

IIttu
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 25 2014, 10:39 PM
IIttu
BeeBee
EJ and Abby were a completely welcome surprise but I take your point.I was astonished when I saw Nicole shred the evidence that could clear Eric and lead to a warrant likely being issued for Kristin's arrest.I would not be completely surprised by Marlena actually being jealous but the spoilers have been misleading lately so I am assuming that is what is going to happen with Marlena's " jealousy".
Haha I highly enjoyed Ejabby, I wish it could've lasted. But I must admit it was very out-of-character for EJ since he's been chasing after Sami for so long. And Ericole.. Sigh. A good story ruined for an idiotic plot.

karenap63

BeeBee
I know I'm probably going to take a hit for this, but if Marlena/Roman (Josh's version) become involved, I'm truly done watching for sure.
I'm a Roman (Wayne) fan. When he left in 94, he knew Marlena loved John. He left and divorced her to be with John. Then they bring JT in the role and he whined to be with Marlena. To me it disrespected Roman Brady (Wayne's version) and all the anguish Roman went through during the divorce.
Wayne's version of Roman Brady was a MAN.
Yes, I would love for Wayne to return and play Roman the way he needs to be played. Be a friend to John/Marlena, help them nail Stefano and find John's identity. In the process, find a good woman. JMO
It's nothing against Josh Taylor either, just playing Roman Brady never fit and to me never will.
Edited by karenap63, May 26 2014, 07:26 AM.

phloe3

This Roman and Marlena spoiler might not be as big as it sounds. There are a lot of times when we don't even get spoilers and stuff plays out bigger than they do in the spoilers. JMO.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
May 25 2014, 08:24 AM
ArnoldFinnegan
May 22 2014, 07:23 AM
Ophelia
May 21 2014, 11:34 PM
It occurs to me that, once he's given the evidence to clear his name, Eric will probably return to the Church. So maybe Jeneric won't happen. That's a little spark of hope, right? Right?
I honestly think that I would rather see the return of Melanie Jonas than to see an Eric and Jennifer pairing. You see, Days?! You see what you've done to me?! Clearly I am out of my mind.
I'm sorry I said this.
Bwahhh :blulaugh:

Guess you got your wish :blulaugh:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Yeah, and there's something else about the Roman/ Mar thing too, I mean, the current characters aside, it's not unnatural that an ex would feel jealousy over the other, especially if the other has now been single for years. I mean, Mar might have subconsciously thought, even though she isn't nor wouldn't be interested in Ro ever again, that he would continue to stay on single for the rest of his life. And alas, now there's a possibility he might not, and that he might not there pining away from her for the rest of his life after all. It isn't unheard of that she would get a jealous reaction, only then when he has something else going on. I mean, that's how it was with Kate aswell, Mar didn't like it at all when she was with Ro. However that doesn't mean she would want something with him for herself, it's just a territory matter really. lol

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

lysie
May 21 2014, 09:45 PM
Don't worry about that spoiler. That's just a guess. They have nothing. Jennifer/Eric may happen, but that site hasn't been given any information about anything past the week of June 2nd.
What makes people think there will be an Eric and Jennifer pairing?

Will&Sonny

rfsexton
May 26 2014, 07:10 PM
lysie
May 21 2014, 09:45 PM
Don't worry about that spoiler. That's just a guess. They have nothing. Jennifer/Eric may happen, but that site hasn't been given any information about anything past the week of June 2nd.
What makes people think there will be an Eric and Jennifer pairing?
The same thing that usually makes some people suspicious that any pairing is about to happen -- they're members of the opposite sex who are interacting with each other. Some people were saying there would be a Jennifer and Brady pairing when she was interacting with Brady regularly, too.
Edited by Will&Sonny, May 26 2014, 08:25 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Yoryla
May 26 2014, 10:57 AM
Yeah, and there's something else about the Roman/ Mar thing too, I mean, the current characters aside, it's not unnatural that an ex would feel jealousy over the other, especially if the other has now been single for years. I mean, Mar might have subconsciously thought, even though she isn't nor wouldn't be interested in Ro ever again, that he would continue to stay on single for the rest of his life. And alas, now there's a possibility he might not, and that he might not there pining away from her for the rest of his life after all. It isn't unheard of that she would get a jealous reaction, only then when he has something else going on. I mean, that's how it was with Kate aswell, Mar didn't like it at all when she was with Ro. However that doesn't mean she would want something with him for herself, it's just a territory matter really. lol
This isn't untrue, but that'd be really stupid in this case (which means it may end up being the explanation) because he hasn't been single the entire time they've been apart.

outrageous
Member Avatar

IIttu
BeeBee
No, I didn't foresee EJ banging Abby. It was probably something a writer dreamed up while sitting on the toilet in the middle of the night.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Foxtel Online Guide Spoilers:

Tuesday May 27th:
Hope arrives at the Kiriakis mansion with a search warrant. Nicole tries to locate Daniel, desperate to stop him from talking to Eric. However, the two men have already run into each other - will Nicole's lies be exposed?

Wednesday May 28th:
Victor comes to a surprising realisation about Sonny. At Gabi's photo shoot, Abigail is thrown when Ben has a strong reaction to an innocent offer. After a run-in with John, Brady is tempted to use drugs once again.

Thursday May 29th:
A confession to Nick's shooting continues to send shockwaves throughout Salem. Hope suspects all is not what it seems. JJ unwittingly plays a part in Nicole's downfall. Nicole angrily tells Daniel they can no longer be friends!

Friday May 30th:
A shocking twist is revealed regarding Nick's case. Sonny fears he is going to lose Will forever. Jennifer overhears an eye-opening conversation. A desperate Nicole tries to save her relationship with Eric.

http://www.foxtel.com.au/whats-on/tv-guide/default.htm

(Note: In Australia, these episodes air Wed, Thurs, Fri, & Mon.)
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 26 2014, 11:11 PM.

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 26 2014, 11:10 PM
Foxtel Online Guide Spoilers:

Tuesday May 27th:
Hope arrives at the Kiriakis mansion with a search warrant. Nicole tries to locate Daniel, desperate to stop him from talking to Eric. However, the two men have already run into each other - will Nicole's lies be exposed?

Wednesday May 28th:
Victor comes to a surprising realisation about Sonny. At Gabi's photo shoot, Abigail is thrown when Ben has a strong reaction to an innocent offer. After a run-in with John, Brady is tempted to use drugs once again.

Thursday May 29th:
A confession to Nick's shooting continues to send shockwaves throughout Salem. Hope suspects all is not what it seems. JJ unwittingly plays a part in Nicole's downfall. Nicole angrily tells Daniel they can no longer be friends!

Friday May 30th:
A shocking twist is revealed regarding Nick's case. Sonny fears he is going to lose Will forever. Jennifer overhears an eye-opening conversation. A desperate Nicole tries to save her relationship with Eric.

http://www.foxtel.com.au/whats-on/tv-guide/default.htm

(Note: In Australia, these episodes air Wed, Thurs, Fri, & Mon.)
If I recall correctly Nicole already said goodbye to Daniel

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply