Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 16th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 15 2014, 11:25 PM (7,776 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Lol, who is that :D

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

That's Sydney

To this day they're my favorite actresses that played her they were so attentive and full of expression and responded really well to Ari

Honeybees
Member Avatar

We start where we left off. Nicole making a dash and Ben and Abigail having a long kiss.

Hope is asking Kate if she owns a handgun. Kate: "Doesn't everybody?"

Lucas and Sami and Allie. Lucas took Allie to the shrink - and says she'll be okay. Sami is skeptical.

Flashback to some hit man stuff. The hit man is lurking. EJ asks Sonny if he is all right.

Will is telling Marlena why he hated Nick and flashbacks to Sonny having the gun. Marlena says there is nothing you can't tell me.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Ben breaks the kiss. "I can't do this."

Sami: "What did the shrink say?" Lucas says the doctor said don't force Allie to talk about this. Lucas asks about Will and he's worried. Sami: Do you think Will did this?"

Sonny confronts EJ with this being where Nick collapsed. EJ says you are rattled. Sonny flashes back to Will with the gun. They so suspect each other, which of course confirms that neither did it because one of them would not be flashing to the other if he knew he himself did it.

Will admits to Marlena he's glad Nick's dead.

Kate tells Hope she didn't have her gun with her the night Nick was killed, which is a good thing because the last few times she met Nick she would have been tempted to use it.

Jennifer is all "What's wrong?" to Nicole and St. Daniel the Orange of Douchebagistan stands there and stares at her.

Luce

Honeybees
May 16 2014, 11:07 AM
of Douchebagistan
Bwahaha. I like this one. ^_^

elci525
Member Avatar

A Lumily scene/discussion today?!?!?! Awww guys/Days, my bday isn't until next week, lol. :cheer: :wub:
Edited by elci525, May 16 2014, 11:15 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Eric thinks Nicole is upset about Nick (huh??) and says this isn't the best day to be sharing the happy news. But Daniel says "that's not what we are upset about." Eric says tell me what the problem is. Why is this Jennifer and Daniel's business?

Hope points out that Kate had motive, means and opportunity to kill Nick. Kate said so did a lot of people. Hope says why did you want to kill him if you hired him twice, Kate says she doesn't want to share that since she didn't kill him.

Ben tells Abigail that he doesn't want to take advantage of her grief over Nick. He says he likes her. Her phone rings. She answers. It's the police, they want to question her.

Sami says just because Will shot EJ doesn't me he shot Nick. Lucas says don't put words in my mouth, I didn't think that at. Lucas says goodbye to Allie with a big hug and "I love you."

Sonny tells EJ he was questioned. Sonny asks about the custody agreement. EJ says the custody agreement is fair.

Marlena says it's okay to be relieved that Nick is dead. Will says he's more than relieved. He's glad. Marlena gets a text from Sami and has to go. Will says he has to get going, but thanks her.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Luce
May 16 2014, 11:11 AM
Honeybees
of Douchebagistan
Bwahaha. I like this one. ^_^
I can't take credit for it! I stole that from another poster!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Honeybees
Ben breaks the kiss. "I can't do this."

Sami: "What did the shrink say?" Lucas says the doctor said don't force Allie to talk about this. Lucas asks about Will and he's worried. Sami: Do you think Will did this?"

Sonny confronts EJ with this being where Nick collapsed. EJ says you are rattled. Sonny flashes back to Will with the gun. They so suspect each other, which of course confirms that neither did it because one of them would not be flashing to the other if he knew he himself did it.

Will admits to Marlena he's glad Nick's dead.

Kate tells Hope she didn't have her gun with her the night Nick was killed, which is a good thing because the last few times she met Nick she would have been tempted to use it.

Jennifer is all "What's wrong?" to Nicole and St. Daniel the Orange of Douchebagistan stands there and stares at her.
Wow...Lumi :wub2:

It looks like Lucas might be thinking that Will did this.....and I can see why he would think that given what Will had just found out about the custody agreement...Will shot EJ once before, etc.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

elci525
May 16 2014, 11:15 AM
A Lumily scene/discussion today?!?!?! Awww guys/Days, my bday isn't until next week, lol. :cheer: :wub:
it's an early gift!

elci525
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 16 2014, 11:16 AM
elci525
May 16 2014, 11:15 AM
it's an early gift!
it's the best kind!!! :wub2:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sonny back at the apartment. Will comes home. Gabi is out with Ari. Will: "Did you return the gun?' Sonny says he had it when he was questioned, but he returned it and no one saw him. Will tells Sonny he went to the police. Sonny says why, and Will says he told them he threatened to kill Nick.

Roman and Hope discuss Nick's many enemies.

Marlena flew over to the DiMera house, and Sami apparently has a meeting so she's leaving Allie with Marlena. Sami says this is all her fault and Marlena asks how she would know.

The Nicole quad....and Nicole wants to talk to Daniel alone. Eric doesn't know what's going on and Nicole brings him into the hall. Eric wants to know what is upsetting her and why she and Daniel are so upset. Meanwhile, Jennifer wants to know why Daniel isn't happy that Ericole are engaged. (Ugh)

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Eric tells Jennifer that Daniel and Nicole need to talk. Why the hell does she need to talk to Daniel???? She should just tell Eric and tell Daniel FU.

Lucas tells Kate that Allie is traumatized. Kate tells Lucas that Hope questioned her. Kate says she didn't have anything to hide even though she hated Nick.

Hope questions Abigail. She wants to know why Abigail and Nick were arguing. Flashback to that peach Nick calling her a whore. Hope asks what's wrong.

Sami gets all cagey with Marlena and Marlena says you are going to drive yourself crazy. EJ is with Allie and Sami leaves for his meeting.

Eric and Jennifer discuss why Daniel is so furious at Nicole.

Nicole is trying to talk Daniel out of making her say. And Daniel says that Eric could be a priest again. Nicole is trying to make a case...and Daniel remains a smug asshole.

elci525
Member Avatar

I wonder if Marlena will speak with Allie.

Restless84
Member Avatar

Sami is already taking off? Spend some time with your daughter.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Eric wonders why Nicole is upset. Jennifer and Daniel wonder what the big secret is. Jennifer says that Daniel backs up Nicole.

Daniel says that the papers can reinstate him. Daniel says something about knowing what it is like be kept from the work he loves and then says he's doing this because he cares about Nicole. Nicole says Daniel has lied before and blah, blah....and Nicole wants time and Daniel yells this whole scene is like nails on a chalkboard.

Marlena is talking to Allie. EJ asks if she is tired. She says she doesn't want a nap. Marlena says okay.

Will and Sonny and ominous music. Will: you are being so quiet. Sonny: why did you go to police? Will: Rafe saw the whole thing and Rafe would tell them anyway. Sonny: They aren't going to let this go. Will: You put the gun back. They can't prove a thing.

Abigail says it bothers her that the last time she saw Nick they fought. She says she felt tricked because she didn't know Nick wanted Aiden to help him cut Will out of Ari's life. Hope asks about Ben, and Abigail says she does't know his last name.

EJ on phone in HTS with Sami, they are talking about helping Allie. The hit man follows Sami.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Eric on the phone with Nicole. She apologizes. She wants to meet him at her place. He wants to know what the argument ...and she says something about the bullet wound and it doesn't make sense. ...i think she's telling Eric that Daniel was upset about being shot. Jennifer is going back to Daniels...Daniel tells Nicole she's going to tell Eric the trusty. Nicole says "exactly."

Sonny has his hand on Will's. They say they would do anything to protect each other. That's why they are married for better or for worse. They say they will get through this, exchange I love yous and kiss.

Hope wants to know why Abigail doesn't know Ben's last name. She asks if Ben and Nick were friendly. She flashes back to Ben manhandling Nick. Abigail admits that Nick and Ben didn't get along because he walked into an argument. Hope asks if Abigail felt threatened by Nick. She says yes.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Kate tells Lucas to calm down. Kate says she told Hope about her gun because Hope already knew. Kate says she didn't kill Nick and there is flashback to Lucas and texts.

Sami on the phone, and then the hit man comes in. Ominous music.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Ben at the club. Abigail arrives. Abigail tells Ben that his name came up about Nick's murder. Ben tells her his last name is Rogers. She admits she told Hope that Ben broke up the fight with her and Nick. Ben is cool with this. Doesn't want her to feel bad.

Kate opens her gun box, finds it's not locked and the gun is gun. "Oh my god." This may well mean Kate did not do it.

Lucas arrives at Hope's office. "You wanted to see me."

Allie asleep on the DiMera couch. Allie has a nightmare about Nick's shooting.

Hitman to Sami: "Not so fast, lady."

Jennifer is asking Daniel what the hell is going on. Daniel doesn't want to talk about it.

Nicole looks at her engagement ring. Takes it off and starts to cry. Eric is at the door. He smiles at her. She looks sad.

That's a wrap.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply