Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother US 16: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 16 2014, 12:18 AM (7,727 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Spoiler: click to toggle
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Well, Caleb's finally getting the stalker edit so I'm happy about that. What a boring episode though. I haven't had much time to watch the feeds this week but is this really all the material they had to pull from?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Pretty much. The DR had to make Devin campaign since he had all but accepted he was going and what campaigning he did sucked so bad it doesn't surprise me that they didn't show any of it. The past week or more of feeds really haven't really had much happen.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Loved Hayden's reaction to Caleb and then in the DR asking who Victoria was. LMAO. Dead. However, I'm getting tired of Hayden flirting with Nicole. It's getting a little old. Let's move on Hayden ...

Manny
Member Avatar

I love Hayden. And I love Hayden & Nicole! :D

I actually believed that Caleb was in trouble.. I guess it was only an idea that never went anywhere really.. lol

King
Member Avatar

I like Hayden. Nicole is so annoying.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I'm all caught up. Poor Jocasta she was really sick. I was kind of getting annoyed with Jocasta's crying. I liked Team America's challenge and how they became successful. I think they should have gotten rid of Caleb. I feel Devin would have always been a target every week. Even though I'm happy to see Devin gone. I think people should watch out for Donny he seems pretty good at comps.The next team America task is a better one. I also wonder y didn't they mention who was the have not's. Caleb is creeping me out. I'm still so and so on this season. I thought Jeff coming over to Donny's home was a dumb segment and a filler for a boring week.
Edited by Alin89, Jul 20 2014, 07:50 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Frankie's Grandpa died last night per his sister Ariana's Twitter. Her latest Tweet says "asked grandps last week if he wanted us to pull frankie off bb & he said "no way! he's gotta play the game even tho i don't understand it". So it remains to be seen if they'll tell him or not.

Tash
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jul 23 2014, 11:00 AM
Frankie's Grandpa died last night per his sister Ariana's Twitter. Her latest Tweet says "asked grandps last week if he wanted us to pull frankie off bb & he said "no way! he's gotta play the game even tho i don't understand it". So it remains to be seen if they'll tell him or not.
As of the last half hour, Frankie has not been told. Last week Ari asked her grandfather if he wanted Frankie pulled from the show and her grandfather said hell no! My prayers are with him and his family. I am watching Twitter and Jokers for updates

KMan101
Member Avatar

I understand not wanting him to know but could you imagine getting out of the house and THEN finding out after spending all summer in that nuthouse? I think he should be told and asked what he wants to do. No one should decide it for him. I'm not Frankie's biggest fan but I feel terrible for his loss but think it should be on him. I know the outside world isn't "allowed" in, but in cases like this, the person has a right to know. It's not like his grandpa was just ill and recovered. He passed away. That's very different, IMHO.

King
Member Avatar

I would leave anyway. It would kill me not to be able to talk to my parents.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm annoyed.

The Eliminator was the worst possible HOH competition they could've had this week with a big alliance in the house. All they had to do was keep putting two non-members against each other until they were eliminated and after that it didn't matter who won because it was going to be the same alliance in power (AGAIN) regardless. What a disappointment.

I got choked up watching Frankie read the letter from his family but I still wanted to throw something at the TV watching Derrick throw HOH to him. Not that Derrick winning would've been any better, but whatever...

I suppose the target this week will be Donny. He's the only person in the house who knows the guys are working together and they need to be broken up. Notice how they kept sending him up to the Eliminator? That wasn't an accident. That wanted him out quickly.

I'm not expecting much from the Team America challenge. It would be nice if they pulled a blindside and got Caleb on the block because that's the only thing I can think of that would cause a big blowup but I don't believe for a second that Derrick and Frankie are going to jeopardize their own alliance like that. I'm sure Donny will suggest putting Caleb up but Derrick and Frankie will shoot him down and that will be the end of that.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I watched all the episodes for the week. I'm getting sick of seeing the same players win HOH. I'm going to miss Brittany. I really dislike Victoria what a waste of a player slot. I think they did the right thing of letting Frankie know. I felt so bad for him. I know what it's like to lose a grandparent. I like Nicole's family. I just want ppl to fucken play the game already. The nominations have been so boring and predicable.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I hope they back door Zach, he is super annoying. Jocastic and her crying theatrics annoys me. Nicole can't be that dumb or can she?

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

King
Jul 18 2014, 04:07 PM
I like Hayden. Nicole is so annoying.
Same here, Nicole acts and behaves like a simpleton.

King
Member Avatar

She's a fruit loop dingus!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Amber thinks Donny is running the house? Seriously?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Here's a video Frankie made in 2011 saying he wanted to be on Survivor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfrplYnkihI

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I just gayed the fuck out saw Amber in Knoxville at a bar she is yelling drunk how much Caleb fucked her game. She is so damn attractive! Wow

Alin89
Member Avatar

All caught up again! This game is starting to annoy me. I liked Zack's speeches. The date with caleb and amber was awkward. I felt so bad for derrick with his grandpa dying. I'm happy Amber is gone not a good player at all. I like that it's double eviction next week. I just want some real game moves already. I'm happy that team america failed twice. I hate the team america twist like I'm done with it. I'm done with the two HOHs too. This season has been blah for me. I have put effort into watching these episodes which it shouldn't be like that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply