Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother US 16: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 16 2014, 12:18 AM (7,469 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Manny
May 27 2014, 02:19 PM
Oh I had no idea the jury was allowed to see the diary room stuff... so they were not sequestered? Wow.. that's interesting..
They were not sequestered in Season 2 or Season 3. Danielle's loss is the reason why the jury's began being sequestered in Season 4.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
May 27 2014, 04:21 PM
Manny
May 27 2014, 02:19 PM
Oh I had no idea the jury was allowed to see the diary room stuff... so they were not sequestered? Wow.. that's interesting..
They were not sequestered in Season 2 or Season 3. Danielle's loss is the reason why the jury's began being sequestered in Season 4.
I completely forgot about that... I watched complete season 2 and I don't remember that jury thing.. I only watched the beginning of season 3 though..

I'm glad they started sequestering the jury though!!

Sandell

Here is what I feel BBUS should do. They need to take a few hints from BBCanada. Ta hell with brining back OLD players, WTH?? I sure don't want to see that crap.

I was able to watch the whole Canadian season last year on youtube, but this year , I was only allowed to see the first 3 weeks..I was so annoyed about it, because I gotta say, Canada puts on a good show..the twists are something else.

This is what BBUS should be doing.

King
Member Avatar

OMG! Returning players YAY!

KMan101
Member Avatar

SO over returning players. I have no desire to see that.

Janelle's pregnant. She'd be the only reason I tune in.

Dan playing a third time leaves me with no interest. He had a great two runs, leave it be for now.

Dick has no interest (supposedly)

Rachel and Brendon are tired and played out

Jordan has no interest (supposedly)

I don't need to see Jeff again.

I CERTAINLY don't need to see Frank or Boogie again.

It's not like Survivor where we get two seasons a year. Don't waste a year because last year's cast was a disappointment. Learn from the mistakes and cast a good group of people to make up for it! Not recycle players who've played twice or three times already.

They made a mistake using returning players in BB13 and BB14. Should have had all new casts and had BB15 be an All-Star season with BB16 having a cast of newbies.

Grodner has to GO

King
Member Avatar

There are tons of other people who could still be on it and be great.

Tash
Member Avatar

Honestly, I forgot who was on last season and who won. That is how boring it was to me.

An all new cast would be cool. No siblings or long lost cousins. Lets get some real exciting players who know what strategy is.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Evel Dick and his girlfriend Stephanie Rogness-Fischer are going to be on the upcoming season of Couples Therapy. I've never watched but might tune in to see what he and their relationship is portrayed like on the show. It doesn't air until Wednesday, Sept. 10 so they could be filming now maybe?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Someone would actually date him? Ewwwwww

KMan101
Member Avatar

King
May 28 2014, 08:53 PM
There are tons of other people who could still be on it and be great.
You know they'd go for the same has beens, and honestly, there aren't many I can think of who I'd be interested in watching again. They've had several crappy casts, not just last season, and I'd still take seeing some of them over other casts.

Manny
Member Avatar

I would like to get these people back (seasons 8 - 15 only): Jen, Amber, Eric (season 8), Chelsia, Amanda, Joshuah (season 9), Libra, Keesha, Memphis (season 10), Michelle, Russell, Kevin (season 11), Matt, Hayden (season 12), Dominic, Kalia (season 13), Wil (season 14), Helen, Howard, Amanda (season 15)..

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Manny
May 30 2014, 02:14 PM
I would like to get these people back (seasons 8 - 15 only): Jen, Amber, Eric (season 8), Chelsia, Amanda, Joshuah (season 9), Libra, Keesha, Memphis (season 10), Michelle, Russell, Kevin (season 11), Matt, Hayden (season 12), Dominic, Kalia (season 13), Wil (season 14), Helen, Howard, Amanda (season 15)..
Helen!! Kalia!!

:drunk: :drunk:

Are you trying to punish the feed watchers???

Also HOWARD....boring as fuck.

Your list is great until you hit Season 12...then it falls off a cliff. Those are some of the last people I would ever want back (Wil, Helen, Kalia, Howard...even Dominic...though to a lesser extent).
Edited by Mitchapalooza, May 30 2014, 03:55 PM.

Manny
Member Avatar

Well it's very hard to pick out of those last few seasons! :lol:

Helen was annoying, but she played aggressively.. Kalia..I don't know.. she actually stuck in my mind for some reason.. lol No one else from that season really stuck with me.. haha

And Howard was boring, but I kinda liked him.. plus, he was hot :)

King
Member Avatar

Well, you know Elissa will be back!!

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'm normally ALL OVER All Star seasons but for some reason, I'm just really bummed that BB may be doing one. I think it comes from the fact that I feel like they wasted some players having them come back for BB13 and BB14 instead of just a flat out All Stars.

There's also now rumor/spec about doing the coach twist again (which I more or less was OK with). I could see Rachel, Andy or Ian as coaches. I may dislike Andy but I still think he at least deserves to be asked back even though I don't know if I can stomach another season of him thinking he's the best ever. I've read on Jokers that they just want to go with winners. It mostly narrows it down to Rachel, Hayden, Ian, Andy, Lisa, Eddie. I can't see Jordan (BB11), Dick (BB8), Dan (BB10), Adam (BB9) (LOL, is he still in jail?), Drew (BB5) or Maggie (BB6) coming back. Booger probably would just because he's a famewhore and money talks. But that's the thing, money talks. As much as some deny they'd ever do it again ...

As for my All Star list? Just because I list them, also doesn't mean I necessarily LIKE them. I'm going with the likelyhood of who would be on the list and who would realistically be asked back. Doesn't mean I WANT them back.

BB1
- Eddie (I still feel like he's due for a return. IDK)

BB2
- Booger (yuck but since Will's moved on, he's all they have)

BB3
- Lisa (I'd like to see if she has what it takes)

BB5
- Cowboy (yuck but you just know Grodner is probably still trying to find a spot for him)

BB8
- Jen (only if Dick isn't on, IMO)
- Eric
- Jessica

BB9
- Who cares? I guess Chelsia only because she's stayed in the BB spotlight.

BB10
- Brian
- Keesha
- Renny
- Memphis

BB11
- Russell (though not likely, I don't think)
- Kevin
- Natalie (she's still on their radars unfortunately)
- Jeff (maybe)
- Jordan (very unlikely but you never know)

BB12
- Enzo
- Hayden

BB13
- Dani (I totally believe she'd be asked/begged to play again)
- Dominic (I wouldn't mind seeing him again)
- Adam (a bit of a stretch but I can see him again)
- Porsche (a stretch but who knows?)
- Kalia
- Rachel

BB14
- Janelle (can't do it though, because she's knocked up again)
- Frank (I don't like him but you know he's the new BB10-Jessie on Grodner's list)
- Shane (maybe ...)
- Danielle (I hope not but I could see her asked)
- Ian

BB15
- Elissa
- Helen
- Amanda
- Andy (ugh but you know he'd be asked)
- Judd (to a lesser degree)
- Howard (not likely but who knows?)
- Candice (probably not likely but who knows?)

I've also listed people who I *think* would actually be asked, not necessarily who I WANT on. I also think they'd invite a lot of BB15 players back despite the race wars. You can't deny they brought the buzz, good or bad. I can see a lot of players being asked back. Many have cases to be brought back and I can see Grodner even bringing Gina Marie and Spencer back.

I don't see Britney leaving her daughter anytime soon. Maybe in a couple of years.
Edited by KMan101, May 31 2014, 08:21 AM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
May 30 2014, 03:55 PM
Manny
May 30 2014, 02:14 PM
Helen!! Kalia!!

:drunk: :drunk:

Are you trying to punish the feed watchers???

Also HOWARD....boring as fuck.

Your list is great until you hit Season 12...then it falls off a cliff. Those are some of the last people I would ever want back (Wil, Helen, Kalia, Howard...even Dominic...though to a lesser extent).
You can't think like a fan though with the All Star list. You have to think realistically and like that troll Grodner.

Dominic, Howard, Helen and Kalia are likely going to be on a potential All Star list and even brought back. JMO. That's who you will get.

That's why I DON'T want All Stars. We need a few more seasons with the hopes of actually getting a few good casts and All Star possibilities.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Can you imagine the All Star season we could have gotten had they not done BB13/BB14's twists? Sigh.

Janelle
Boogie
Rachel
Brendon
Britney
Dan
Jordan
Jeff
Dick
Dani

Manny
Member Avatar

I completely forgot about Elissa.. yeah, she'll be back for sure if they ever did All Stars... even if they didn't, she'll find a way back some way..

darraholic
Member Avatar

Frank will be back for sure. I'm pretty sure he's slept with Grodner lol.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I would love another All-Stars season. In fact, I think Big Brother should do teams again. One team from each season. They should take a page out of The Challenge playbook, and have the teams consist of "rivals." I think that would certainly make for an interesting season. And I would only want players from Season 8 to 15. Here's who I would like to see come back. I'm going with 16 houseguests. It's usually between 13 and 16.

BB8: Danielle & Jen
BB9: Joshuah & Amanda or Allison
BB10: Keesha & Jessie
BB11: Russell & Ronnie
BB12: Rachel & Kristen
BB13: Shelley & Jeff (just because I had to pick someone)
BB14: Frank & Ian
BB15: Elissa & Amanda

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply