Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Hope fingers Lucas for killing Nick
Topic Started: May 16 2014, 12:28 AM (2,916 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features an article about Hope's search for Nick's killer.

Hope realizes Lucas was not honest with her. Kate also accuses Lucas since her gun is missing, and she thinks Lucas took it.

Will is meanwhile worried that Sonny or himself will be accused. Guy Wilson shares that Will has mixed emotions, since he did wish Nick dead, and that happened, but he's also immensely relieved that Nick won't be causing any more problems concerning custody of Arianna.

Will and Gabi's relationship becomes rocky after Nick's death. Guy Wilson says that the results of the investigation will affect Will and Gabi "in a very serious way".

At the end of the week, Hope confronts Lucas with "very damning evidence". He "makes a confession", which catches Hope off guard...

Pick up the latest Digest for many more details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Hope Fingers Lucas???? LMBO! Mmmkay
Edited by AmbernOK, May 16 2014, 06:54 AM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Geez Louise, SOD! PHRASING!

~bl~
Member Avatar

Considering Lucas and Hope are related I doubt that "gutter" version came into the minds of those reading/writing/editing at SOD though it is very funny.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Hope fingers Lucas.

Hope fingers Lucas.

Hope fingers Lucas.

Hope fingers Lucas.

Posted Image

I am 12.

sillibella
Member Avatar

So glad I wasn't the only one who burst out laughing upon reading the title of the article. Good to know I'm not the only immature one. :teehee:

ETA: the results on the investigation of Nick's murder effect Will and Gabi's relationship in a serious way. Gee, I wonder why...
Edited by sillibella, May 16 2014, 01:07 AM.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Someone's been a good girl this year. ;-)

Gawd, WHEN will this stupid murder storyline be OVER?! :yawnz: Argh! :frustration:

jotalina
Member Avatar

sillibella
May 16 2014, 01:05 AM

ETA: the results on the investigation of Nick's murder effect Will and Gabi's relationship in a serious way. Gee, I wonder why...
Because Gabi is the killer ... Or Sonny?

Gabi should pay for what she did to Melanie it won't be fair if no one else get to know the truth about that before she left the show.

sillibella
Member Avatar

jotalina
May 16 2014, 02:04 AM
sillibella

Gabi should pay for what she did to Melanie it won't be fair if no one else get to know the truth about that before she left the show.
Since when has Days been fair to its characters or its viewers for that matter? :blink:

It has been obvious for quite a while now that Gabi is Nick's killer. Guess this murder mystery will be wrapped up quicker than most in the past. :yawnz:

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
May 16 2014, 01:46 AM
Gawd, WHEN will this stupid murder storyline be OVER?! :yawnz: Argh! :frustration:
Exactly, Nick is dead so bring on the killer and move on please, even more blah blah and slow shit, not my cup of tea when it comes to storyline, I understand that it's not easy with a soap opera which sends five days a week , but my godness it becomes easy corny and not interesting.

leela46
Member Avatar

I'm thrilled that Hope has a major part in a spoiler. I'd be even happier if the spoiler was about her relationship with Aiden moving along. In the meantime I'm glad were seeing so much of her in cop mode. Maybe TPTB can one day understand that she's a more interesting character than Jennifer. If Days wants to have a forty-something leading lady and couple I would prefer that it be Hope and Haiden instead of Jennifer and Fetch.

fundays13
Member Avatar

sillibella
May 16 2014, 02:10 AM
jotalina
sillibella

Since when has Days been fair to its characters or its viewers for that matter? :blink:

It has been obvious for quite a while now that Gabi is Nick's killer. Guess this murder mystery will be wrapped up quicker than most in the past. :yawnz:
Qhich makes this murder "mystery" an epic fail and a big waste of viewers' time :sleep:

Kaha
Member Avatar

I don't think any of us expected the murder investigation would culminate with Hope fingering Lucas.
Edited by Kaha, May 16 2014, 08:17 AM.

leela46
Member Avatar

fundays13
May 16 2014, 03:01 AM
sillibella
May 16 2014, 02:10 AM
jotalina
sillibella

Qhich makes this murder "mystery" an epic fail and a big waste of viewers' time :sleep:
I'm still hoping that Gabi being the killer is some kind of red herring, and the real killer won't be revealed for awhile.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

*stops giggling*

I wonder if Lucas's history of "shooting" EJ will be part of the investigation, and Will will finally come clean about that.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

What bother the show dismiss will reasons will for shooting ej and the worse that could happened if told truth than jail which it not true at all
Aside from ej and Gabi anyone reasons for shooting Nick is very weak

phloe3

I think it's refreshing Hope and Aidan are moving at a snail's pace. I think the characters are good together, but Hope is still married and Aidan is still dealing with what happened to his wife. Four months have almost gone by and I don't even think they have held hands

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Honeybees
May 16 2014, 06:17 AM
*stops giggling*

I wonder if Lucas's history of "shooting" EJ will be part of the investigation, and Will will finally come clean about that.
It would really be a great way to bring this back full circle....but I am not sure they are going to do that.

When I first read the article I immediately thought that the cover and the article was misleading the readers to think that by the end of the week Lucas confesses to Hope that he did shoot Nick. I don't think that is the case though, I think the lie that Hope catches him in is that he did have contact with Nick but since he deleted the text he initially tells Hope he didn't. I wonder if Lucas in the interim gets wind that Hope is also focusing on Will and Sonny as possible targets and by the time that Hope goes back to Lucas to confront him that she has evidence from Nick's phone that Lucas did in fact lie to her and he did communicate with Nick that night and he also knew where Nick was moments before he was shot as the text Nick sent Lucas did provide Nick's location. The Friday spoiler for next week says that Hope confronts Lucas with incriminating evidence about the night Nick was shot and we have spoilers for the week after saying that someone confesses to the crime. I wonder if Lucas thinking that he can again absolve Will or Sonny from being suspects confesses to take the heat off them. I also think that the person that might confess might be Will, knowing that Hope is zeroing in on his dad, having Will confess to help his dad stay out of jail this time would be a nice way to bring angst to Wilson and have the show really showcase the bond that has always existed between Lucas and Will...it's a nice way to bring that back around after trying to destroy it the last couple of years.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Hope "fingers" him??? Eeeeeshhh. But they're cousins................ :blulaugh:

aimees76
Member Avatar

I know it's a bit of a fake out, (that no one is falling for), but I'm just happy as a clam that Lucas is on the cover and in the title of a spoiler article :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply