Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Hope fingers Lucas for killing Nick
Topic Started: May 16 2014, 12:28 AM (2,887 Views)
leela46
Member Avatar

phloe3
May 16 2014, 06:45 AM
I think it's refreshing Hope and Aidan are moving at a snail's pace. I think the characters are good together, but Hope is still married and Aidan is still dealing with what happened to his wife. Four months have almost gone by and I don't even think they have held hands
I get what you're saying and if I'm being honest the way Haiden is playing out really is the pace it should be going. I want to see every possible emotional beat played out. I guess I'm just annoyed that a couple I like is only getting a hadful of scenes a week, whereas Fetch has been on practically every damn day for over a year.

I do love seeing Hope investigating the murder but even for Salem she's way too close to the situation. Even Rafe recused himself and he was merely Nick's ex brother-in-law. Hope is actually blood related to the victim. It would be cool if Hope's way too close family connection became an issue but I doubt the writers will do anything with it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

leela46
May 16 2014, 12:34 PM
phloe3
May 16 2014, 06:45 AM
I think it's refreshing Hope and Aidan are moving at a snail's pace. I think the characters are good together, but Hope is still married and Aidan is still dealing with what happened to his wife. Four months have almost gone by and I don't even think they have held hands
I get what you're saying and if I'm being honest the way Haiden is playing out really is the pace it should be going. I want to see every possible emotional beat played out. I guess I'm just annoyed that a couple I like is only getting a hadful of scenes a week, whereas Fetch has been on practically every damn day for over a year.

I do love seeing Hope investigating the murder but even for Salem she's way too close to the situation. Even Rafe recused himself and he was merely Nick's ex brother-in-law. Hope is actually blood related to the victim. It would be cool if Hope's way too close family connection became an issue but I doubt the writers will do anything with it.
It was my understanding that Rafe recused himself not because of his relation to Nick (or lack there of) but rather because he wasn't exactly Nick's biggest fan and the two of them had somewhat gotten into it in recent weeks as well. He probably didn't wish Nick dead, but the fact that Nick is dead means that he's out of Gabi's life, which is what Rafe wanted.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

And just WHAT is Hope fingering on Lucas?

:)

daysmemories
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 16 2014, 04:01 AM
I don't think any of us expected the murder investigation would culminate with Hope fingering Lucas.
Well it is Lucas :$ :wub2:

BeeBee
Member Avatar

aimees76
May 16 2014, 10:57 AM
I know it's a bit of a fake out, (that no one is falling for), but I'm just happy as a clam that Lucas is on the cover and in the title of a spoiler article :D
Happy he made the cover of SOD,Happy he has a major role in a story line.Happy that Allie is getting more screen time and attention.Happy that Hope has a story line and prospect for a love life and more story once they kill Bo.Perhaps if they see the warm reception for Aiden by the fans,the show will decide to write more for Hope and a lot less of Daniel and Jennifer.

Lady Evol
Member Avatar

They could technically drag this out for a long time if they get the wrong guy and Gabi takes off for her South American modeling tour or whatever. The clash between her and will could be her wanting to take Arianna with her, and he says no, then when she leaves they realize it was her and she can't come back.

Leaves a ton of possibilities open with the character, leaves Ari with Will and Sonny without wrecking her mother's character, and creates drama.

sillibella
Member Avatar

Lady Evol
May 17 2014, 03:29 AM
They could technically drag this out for a long time if they get the wrong guy and Gabi takes off for her South American modeling tour or whatever. The clash between her and will could be her wanting to take Arianna with her, and he says no, then when she leaves they realize it was her and she can't come back.

Leaves a ton of possibilities open with the character, leaves Ari with Will and Sonny without wrecking her mother's character, and creates drama.

That could actually be very interesting if they ended it that way. I tended to believe that Gabi will be headed to jail in a few weeks because CB and KM tweeted that they filmed very emotional scenes on CB's last day. Also that day, GW filmed "tender" scenes with LK. It could be possible that Abby and WilSon, and likely Rafe as well, help Gabi flee the country upon figuring out that she killed Nick. However, GW heavily hinted that Will and Gabi's relationship changes after Nick's murder investigation and not for the better. I still think it's more likely that Gabi goes to jail for her crime but I guess there are a couple possibilities for her end story...
Edited by sillibella, May 17 2014, 06:24 AM.

phloe3

Quote:

Thanks. Things could be worse. Couples I ship don't even interact at all. Haiden interact atleast twice a week. I would rather ship a couple like them then wait months to see characters interact
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

appleblossom

I hope this isn't another case of Lucas taking the rap for Will.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

Thanks y'all! Now I need to wipe down the monitor!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply