Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, May 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 19 2014, 02:03 AM (11,330 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Why all the Sydney pics? Are you trying to send us a message?

OOpss (potential) babies on the brain today.
Edited by concerned, May 19 2014, 02:57 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

isn't that Grace?

Depressed-Will and Mia. "yay".

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

Yeah that is Grace...

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

he looks good with the baby, i must say, and i could use that glass of coke right now...or is it ice tea? hmm

Keith
Member Avatar

If Gabi were in this pic instead of Mia, this could almost be foreshadowing.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Finally, after 14 years, Eric gets laid today!! Hallelujah..AMEN!! :hail: :cheer: :cheers: :sex4:

naptown
Member Avatar

Thank you Jesus for dance companies in Japan! I could also see this Will hanging out with JJ, Bev, and Rory, getting stoned in the park with fake trees and refusing to wear his great-grandpa Tom's fireside chat sweaters.

james0479
Member Avatar

Mia irritated me from the first day to the last day.

Marlene

The only reason I could tolerate Mia is because the character is the same age as my daughter who is also a ballerina. I remember thinking I wish someone would foot the bill for my daughter to have gone to Julliard, or wherever it was she was shipped off to. :)

am103
Member Avatar

I am HERE for Eric and Nicole today! These scenes are gonna be hot, hot, hot.

Please let there not be ONE mention of Dannifer during these scenes or I may scream.

Sariah
Member Avatar

am103
May 19 2014, 10:06 AM
I am HERE for Eric and Nicole today! These scenes are gonna be hot, hot, hot.

Please let there not be ONE mention of Dannifer during these scenes or I may scream.
Monkey's paw! Monkey's paw! Do not mention They-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named so that they can't further wreck the Ericole scenes! ;)

And um, Imma need some clips today, por favor. Otherwise I would have to wait until like tomorrow morning to see those scenes.

It's sad because I'm excited for Ericole loving, but at the same time, sad that the whole thing will be totally tainted and give Eric one more thing to lord over Nicole and feel judgmental about when the truth does come out.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Eric and Nicole having sex might be more painful to watch than anything else.

I wonder why he's now willing to go against the church teachings?
Edited by Rosebud, May 19 2014, 10:58 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Okay...missed the first few minutes.

But we've got Hope questioning Lucas.

Ericole with guilt ridden Nicole.

Allie freaking out and being consoled by Marlena and EJ.

The hit man telling Sami he needs to talk to EJ.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

JJ and Theresa snark at each other at the club. Theresa mocks Paige.

John and Brady. John wants Brady to come with him on a jet and track down Kristen.

Lucas is snooping in Hope's office. Hope returns and asks when he last had contact with Nick. He says one thing, and Hope says lying isn't a good plan.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sami and Marlena talk about Allie. Marlena says she just has to get through it. Marlena gets a call and Sami tells her she doesn't have to stay and practically pushes her out the door with a hug.

EJ: What happened?

Nicole says to Eric she messed up and it won't be okay. Eric says it will be okay whatever it is. There's some vague dialogue about doing the right thing and how she couldn't and she weeps.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Theresa says she doesn't believe JJ has changed. JJ denies it (sadly, bad boy JJ was more interesting). He calls her a pathetic loser. She mocks. He calls her a bitch and she says that's the JJ she wants Paige to see.

John is super excited about he and Brady going on a Kristen hunt.

Hope asks her question to Lucas again. Apparently, Lucas texted Nick the night he died. Hope has the texts. She is going to read them.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Johnny comes to get his much, much, much taller twin to play. Johnny says he'll keep an eye on Allie. (EJ's kid is short. Lucas's is tall. Okaeeeey).

After the kids are gone, Sami says the hit man wants to see EJ.

Eric is all supportive of Nicole. She's trying to tell Eric the truth, and Eric says some really nice stuff about how great she is and all the good he sees in her and she is quiet. He kisses her and says she's precious to him. He wants her to know how much she means to him and believe it. They kiss. He wants her to feel it. They kiss a lot and move to the bed. (Side note: Ericole are way better without Dannifer around)

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Ericole love scene.

Brady says he doesn't want to think about Kristen. John says "We need..." Brady says stop using the word "we". Brady says he's moved on from both Kristen and John...and says something about this invented business about John being an absentee father.

JJ finds Paige and they leave.

Gabi! Marlena is asking her how she is. And Gabi freaks out and doesn't want to talk.

Hope has texts that say Lucas was going to meet Nick at the park.

EJ is going to meet with hit man.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Brady takes the floo network to club TBD and runs into Theresa.

More Ericole love scene. Eric smiles in it, which is nice.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply