Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Social Media Posts, Week of May 19
Topic Started: May 19 2014, 05:39 AM (35,774 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Halloween Family
May 19 2014, 04:54 PM
Don't they show Bryan's tattoos as Lucas?
Now they do after 08, but he's had the one Dattilo family crest tattoo for years before that and they used to cover it up. At one point in 03/04 he use to be shirtless so often that he decided to buy his own airbrush gun and use to cover it up at home before he got to the studio
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 19 2014, 05:08 PM
Halloween Family
Now they do after 08, but he's had the one Dattilo family crest tattoo for years before that and they used to cover it up. At one point in 03/04 he use to be shirtless so often that he decided to buy his own airbrush gun and use to cover it up at home before he got to the studio
Sometimes I suspect you live with Bryan, or at least have someone on constant surveillance reporting back to you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

naptown
Member Avatar

sunnyways
May 19 2014, 01:52 PM
I love Guy's arms! :wub2: I wonder if the show has been covering the tattoo or is the ink new? We haven't seen Guy shirtless for awhile ... which is disappointing to say the least.
Let's hope we see those guns a lot this summer, but I'm not going to hold my breath. The wardrobe dept forgot when the show actually airs rather than tapes, and I'm afraid we will be seeing Will in great-grandpa Tom's cardigans all summer. :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

naptown
May 19 2014, 05:21 PM
sunnyways
May 19 2014, 01:52 PM
I love Guy's arms! :wub2: I wonder if the show has been covering the tattoo or is the ink new? We haven't seen Guy shirtless for awhile ... which is disappointing to say the least.
Let's hope we see those guns a lot this summer, but I'm not going to hold my breath. The wardrobe dept forgot when the show actually airs rather than tapes, and I'm afraid we will be seeing Will in great-grandpa Tom's cardigans all summer. :facepalm:
God, I hope not. I was hoping the ugly cardigans were gone with Chandler but they managed to find some for Guy.

I wonder if the wardrobe people are even informed about what season they're supposed to be taping.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Halloween Family
Yes, but only after Lucas's stint in prison, i believe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Chrishell7: #Days fans are in for a treat when @KassieDePaiva airs! Watching her on the monitor and she is bringing it!!
https://twitter.com/chrishell7/status/468535004226543618
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

Supergirlx2
May 19 2014, 06:36 PM
Chrishell7: #Days fans are in for a treat when @KassieDePaiva airs! Watching her on the monitor and she is bringing it!!
Doesn't matter how good of an actress she is if all she is being brought on for is more Dannifer angst. Now if Shawn Christian and her have chemistry and Eve/Daniel are endgame then I'm alright with her addition to the cast.
Edited by ShaneDOOLFan, May 19 2014, 06:52 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Restless84
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
I would love for Jordan to involved in Eve's story somehow. Anything to branch her out into other stories besides whatever secret she is hiding.
Online Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

Restless84
May 19 2014, 07:03 PM
Supergirlx2
I would love for Jordan to involved in Eve's story somehow. Anything to branch her out into other stories besides whatever secret she is hiding.
That would be much more oreferable than seeing her with rafe or kate all the time. I would give jordan a chance ro change my mind about her.
Online Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

It would be interesting if Eve was somehow connected to Jordan. If there's a connection, I wonder how they'll pull it off or how close the connection will be because Eve's sister isn't batting an eyelash towards Jordan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
May 19 2014, 06:52 PM
Supergirlx2
Doesn't matter how good of an actress she is if all she is being brought on for is more Dannifer angst. Now if Shawn Christian and her have chemistry and Eve/Daniel are endgame then I'm alright with her addition to the cast.
So Eve and Daniel would be...Eviel? Sounds about right.

At this point I don't care who that scruffy headed wannabe day-glo surfer has chemistry with. I really, really want him gone.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Why does everyone think Eve and Daniel are destined to be together? I thought the writers were committed to Dannifer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Maybe it will be Eve and Rafe.....he's going to need somebody if they put Jordan with Lucas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
May 19 2014, 08:56 PM
It would be interesting if Eve was somehow connected to Jordan. If there's a connection, I wonder how they'll pull it off or how close the connection will be because Eve's sister isn't batting an eyelash towards Jordan.
that's true. plus a while back Chrishell tweeted that she wished their characters were related. So unless she was throwing ppl off the track, they aren't.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

gailwinters
May 19 2014, 10:11 PM
Maybe it will be Eve and Rafe.....he's going to need somebody if they put Jordan with Lucas.
I think they should put Rafe and Nicole together. To me, they have the best chemistry and look the best together. #unpopularopinion
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
May 19 2014, 10:59 PM
gailwinters
May 19 2014, 10:11 PM
I think they should put Rafe and Nicole together. To me, they have the best chemistry and look the best together. #unpopularopinion
Pro

- this will put an end to the contrived friendship
- Rafe might be interesting

Con

- Nicole will become unrecognizable and even more self conscious
- She'll inherit all of Sami's shirts from her Mrs. Hernandez days
Edited by Kaha, May 20 2014, 09:38 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Can't wait! Love KDP. I still can't believe she's actually going to be on Days. I hope she rips Dannifer to shreds!
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

Kassie DePaiva ‏@KassieDePaiva 4h
In less than one month Eve is back in Salem! Salem will never be the same! #days #oltl Come along for the ride!
https://twitter.com/KassieDePaiva/status/468559038025052160
Offline Profile Goto Top

naptown
Member Avatar

I have no doubts that KDP will knock it out of the park. She always did snarky, bitch on wheels characters very well. But I got to bring it back to Charles Shaughnessy again (even if Shane isn't even hinted at coming back for Eve's storyline). I just don't buy her as his daughter. And if they make her Jordan or Ben's mother, I don't see him as a grandparent to either one of these guys. I'm hoping they take Eve in a completely different direction all together, outside of Dannifer's orbit too, but the writing on this show is pretty one note and we know Days loves a good paternity/maternity mystery with no real substance or character development.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I wish Eve was Jordon's mother. That would've been fun to watch, I mean could have gotten Eve/Kate scenes!!!! But who knows, maybe we'll get Kate/Eve scenes, but Eve as Jordon's mom would've been better TV. IMO
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic