Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Social Media Posts, Week of May 19
Topic Started: May 19 2014, 05:39 AM (36,177 Views)
Yoryla
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 23 2014, 07:01 PM
Supergirlx2
May 23 2014, 04:46 PM
Team WilSon
May 23 2014, 04:44 PM
DrewHamilton
May 23 2014, 04:41 PM
Who the H is in that portrait hanging on the wall at the DiMera mansion?!
OMG WTF IT'S KATE AND SAMI!!!!

Posted Image
I thought we had established it was Kate & Sami when Kristian's OK! TV interview came out. lol.
Yep and it makes sense if Sami leaves but Kate stays I'm predicting Lucas moves into the Dimansion with her..... Hee hee
Even though the Kate/Sami taking over the DiMera mansion is a fun plot-idea in itself, I'm still waiting on word when Kristen is moving back into her home. She better blackmail those witches with something to get her in there. I am not going to watch her in some tiny hotel room for all that time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 23 2014, 08:48 PM
TerrellRansomJr: I'm really going to miss you @Ali_Sweeney !! #Sami #Theo #DOOL #Days http://t.co/NijYOtUTec
https://twitter.com/terrellransomjr/status/470016183836889088

Posted Image
And hee hee... EJ's dying.... :D

I mean, FINALLY a real exit for a character like him, that's what should be happening. At one point I was certain that he and Sami would just separately leave town and that would be it. No blazes of glory, nothing. But now see THIS is what should be happening. And of course he won't be really dead as nobody really ever is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

But I mean, seriously, lolololololol how could they possibly let a spoiler such a that slip??? I mean, is there no activity up there :blulaugh: I mean, what a letdown for people who wouldn't wanna know (not for me I like it lol :blulaugh: )
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Honestly, at this point, if people don't want to know such things, they shouldn't be looking at these weekly threads or following any of these actors on Twitter, anyway. This isn't even close to the first spoiler about this show that has been leaked through social media. Once a person sees a spoiler or two that they don't want to see, that should be a pretty good indication to stop keeping up with the social media aspect of the show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
May 24 2014, 12:02 AM
Wally Kurth @wallykurth

At ally's party today. Nice to b at Days and c old friends!

Posted Image

https://twitter.com/wallykurth/status/470052518030897152/photo/1
And who's "ally" lol, btw, they look great
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Yoryla
May 26 2014, 08:32 AM
DocandJohn4ever
May 24 2014, 12:02 AM
Wally Kurth @wallykurth

At ally's party today. Nice to b at Days and c old friends!

Posted Image

https://twitter.com/wallykurth/status/470052518030897152/photo/1
And who's "ally" lol, btw, they look great
I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and blame auto-correct. Why anyone actually leaves that shit on is beyond me.

Then again, he did type "b" and "c" instead of "be" and "see", and it's not like the tweet was long enough to warrant such lazy shortcuts, so maybe I'm giving him too much credit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Restless84
May 24 2014, 12:07 PM
Christie Clark was there yesterday too.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=609625732478272
She looks good.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
May 24 2014, 01:09 PM
Christie should take her rightful spot as the lead heroine now that AS is leaving. I always thought it should be Carrie instead of Sami anyway. And while she's at it, she can say she found her real father wandering around Switzerland and bring him back with her.
Yeah, but Carrie's a good girl, always has been. That still doesn't make up for the scheming bitch side of Sami. The show needs a good leading bitch. And if someone says Thereannie Donovan, puh-leeze............ she ain't gonna ever cut that part.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
May 25 2014, 12:44 PM
I don't think for a second that these "leaked spoilers" with the pictures being tweeted are accidental. The show knows that such pictures create buzz, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if they strategically leak things through their actors. Even when the pictures get deleted, it's like "oops, actor A made a boo boo", but it just ends up putting more attention on what was tweeted in the first place. I definitely think it's the show being clever with these leaks, and they wouldn't be the first using that strategy.
That's just really stupid if that's the case. I mean, how desperate are they to have to resort to stage "accidental" slip-up photos, and then pretend they didn't do it on purpose? That's sad and pathetic.........
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
May 25 2014, 11:00 PM
nananana7
May 25 2014, 10:58 PM
Kaha
May 24 2014, 12:21 AM
From Guy Wilson's twitter:

"pic from this morning while blocking scenes. Our esteemed stage manager, Stuart, sits in BG :) #Days #WilSon"

https://twitter.com/THEguywilson/status/470014946999160834
(tweet timestamp 6:34 PM - 23 May 2014)

Posted Image

Question re: "stage manager, Stuart, sits in BG"
What does "BG" mean?
In the context of that particular tweet, probably "background".
Agh, so obviously they're still living in that horrid apartment. Now that Sami, EJ and ultimately Kristen are all leaving again, couldn't Will and Sonny move into the D mansion? It's going to need some inhabitants, plus I'd like to see them in a mansion, they've earned it :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

sillibella
May 26 2014, 07:52 AM
Will&Sonny
May 26 2014, 07:43 AM
nananana7
May 26 2014, 07:11 AM
Kaha
May 24 2014, 12:21 AM
From Guy Wilson's twitter:

"pic from this morning while blocking scenes. Our esteemed stage manager, Stuart, sits in BG :) #Days #WilSon"

https://twitter.com/THEguywilson/status/470014946999160834
nananana7
May 25 2014, 10:58 PM
(tweet timestamp 6:34 PM - 23 May 2014)

Posted Image

Question re: "stage manager, Stuart, sits in BG"
What does "BG" mean?
Will&Sonny
May 25 2014, 11:00 PM
In the context of that particular tweet, probably "background".
Jason47
May 26 2014, 12:35 AM
Yes, background. Stuart Howard is sitting on the sofa of the Sonny's Apartment set. Guy Wilson is standing in the doorway of what was Gabi's Bedroom.
sillibella
May 26 2014, 01:44 AM
I'm sure Gabi's bedroom will just be Ari's bedroom now. Interesting that it's called "Sonny's apartment set" and not Sonny and Will's all this time. Any reason for this Jason?

Maybe because Sonny had the apartment across the hall, which Will visited regularly and started to move into -- And that was called "Sonny's apartment" ... but then Gabi had Ari and they all decided to move in together -- yet the scenery department of the show still refers to this *set* as "Sonny's apartment" even though they all live there?

Or was the storyline that Sonny moved across the hall and just transferred his lease and rented the new apartment in his own name for them all to live in?

Or is this a hint of something in the future?
It has always been known as "Sonny's apartment", as far as I'm aware. His name is the one that is on the lease. He rented the bigger apartment without Will's knowledge around the time that Will was in the hospital and Arianna was born.

I don't agree with that reasoning -- it should be known as Sonny and Will's apartment (but not Gabi's -- she was never more than a guest, for the purposes of this discussion), as far as I'm concerned, especially since they are now married -- but the Days staff didn't ask for my opinion. ;)
Yeah I remember CB referring to it as Sonny's Apartment last year right before we started seeing it as a set but it struck me as odd then as well since the four of them pretty much moved into it together. I just can't remember if we ever got any kind of explanation about the name before. The fact that Sonny rented it for all of them is a plausible reason and I agree that it should be called Sonny and Will's apartment now that they are married. Oh well.
It doesn't mean anything, lol. It's just been called Sonny's apartment from the beginning, as it's official name. The same as Kiriakis mansion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
May 26 2014, 08:31 AM
Honestly, at this point, if people don't want to know such things, they shouldn't be looking at these weekly threads or following any of these actors on Twitter, anyway. This isn't even close to the first spoiler about this show that has been leaked through social media. Once a person sees a spoiler or two that they don't want to see, that should be a pretty good indication to stop keeping up with the social media aspect of the show.
Yeah but that doesn't really mean anything. Once word gets out, it gets out. People talk and someone's bound to spill something at some point, especially about this. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Luce

Yoryla
May 26 2014, 09:11 AM
sillibella
May 26 2014, 07:52 AM
Will&Sonny
May 26 2014, 07:43 AM
nananana7
May 26 2014, 07:11 AM
It has always been known as "Sonny's apartment", as far as I'm aware. His name is the one that is on the lease. He rented the bigger apartment without Will's knowledge around the time that Will was in the hospital and Arianna was born.

I don't agree with that reasoning -- it should be known as Sonny and Will's apartment (but not Gabi's -- she was never more than a guest, for the purposes of this discussion), as far as I'm concerned, especially since they are now married -- but the Days staff didn't ask for my opinion. ;)
Yeah I remember CB referring to it as Sonny's Apartment last year right before we started seeing it as a set but it struck me as odd then as well since the four of them pretty much moved into it together. I just can't remember if we ever got any kind of explanation about the name before. The fact that Sonny rented it for all of them is a plausible reason and I agree that it should be called Sonny and Will's apartment now that they are married. Oh well.
It doesn't mean anything, lol. It's just been called Sonny's apartment from the beginning, as it's official name. The same as Kiriakis mansion.
Agreed. No meaning. There were people asking about this a long while back and I'm pretty sure Jason clarified exactly what you just said. That's just what the official set name is. Camila might say that without thinking because she's used to seeing it on her script pages.

I assume Sonny's efficiency apartment across the way was called that as well, and maybe they just never changed it. Easier and shorter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

Yoryla
May 26 2014, 08:22 AM
Supergirlx2
TerrellRansomJr: I'm really going to miss you @Ali_Sweeney !! #Sami #Theo #DOOL #Days http://t.co/NijYOtUTec

Posted Image

I mean, FINALLY a real exit for a character like him, that's what should be happening. At one point I was certain that he and Sami would just separately leave town and that would be it. No blazes of glory, nothing. But now see THIS is what should be happening. And of course he won't be really dead as nobody really ever is.

There is still the possibility of pretaped scene and that EJ turns out alive in ASīs last episode. In a way I donīt want to know spoilers but itīs hard to stay away from then, but it also depends on the spoiler. EJ dying is something that I would like to know in advance so I could prepair myself otherwise I probably would get angry and disapointed about it. In case he doesnīt turn up alive I would like him to die in Samiīs arms and that Sami forgives him for the affair and that they tell each other that they love one an other. I want to see Sami crying her eyes out. That would be a really touching and heartbreaking Ejami scene. As long as Ejami isnīt on bad terms with EJ dying Iīm okey with it. I think I gotten so tired of Ejamiīs bad history always coming up and discussing it that I donīt care that much anymore whether or not they get a HEA. Iīm more or less over Ejami. I probably would still enjoy it but Iīm not gonna be upset if it doesnīt happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Yoryla
May 26 2014, 09:13 AM
Will&Sonny
Yeah but that doesn't really mean anything. Once word gets out, it gets out. People talk and someone's bound to spill something at some point, especially about this. lol
There was a rumor going around twitter last week that EJ will die. So this pic seems to be confirmation of an already circulated piece of info. Of course they could just be messing with us too. I don't believe for a minute that he is really dead. But I also don't see James coming back except on a limited, short term basis.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

sillibella
May 26 2014, 01:44 AM
Interesting that it's called "Sonny's apartment set" and not Sonny and Will's all this time. Any reason for this Jason?
Quicker to type?
Online Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
May 26 2014, 10:15 AM
Yoryla
May 26 2014, 09:13 AM
Will&Sonny
There was a rumor going around twitter last week that EJ will die. So this pic seems to be confirmation of an already circulated piece of info. Of course they could just be messing with us too. I don't believe for a minute that he is really dead. But I also don't see James coming back except on a limited, short term basis.
Was that Twitter rumor based on anything concrete or was it just fan speculation?
Online Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

Yoryla
May 26 2014, 08:22 AM
Supergirlx2

Posted Image

Isnīt it strange that they would revealed such a big spoiler as EJ dying pretty much reveal how EJ exit? Isnīt it possible that the urn is Kristenīs or Stefanoīs, even though JM isnīt leaving as far as we know.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Is DAYS pre-empted today?
Online Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Mitchapalooza
May 26 2014, 01:05 PM
Is DAYS pre-empted today?
Yes, for tennis.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic