Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, May 20th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 19 2014, 11:06 PM (9,117 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

PALMommy
May 20 2014, 08:44 PM
astropastel
May 20 2014, 07:16 PM
Hey where's Kayla, Abe, and Caroline. They keep getting new folks when I'd rather see more of them folks.
Where's T????
He's biding his time.

I'm still hoping when Nicole hits rock bottom she might rock his world.

It would be worth it for the next millennium of bar snark.
Edited by concerned, May 20 2014, 11:04 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Matt
May 20 2014, 10:22 PM
I could go on with how Eric finally decides to chose Nicole while she's left town to clear her head & forget Eric and how he plans go to her and tell her he loves her and wants to leave the church for her, but before he can he finds out she's impulsively (and drunkenly) eloped with a guy in Las Vegas & brings him back to Salem. Of course, Nicole's hubby ends up being not quite a fabulous as advertised, but before Nicole or Eric can realize he's a secret baddie, Eric refuses to pursue Nicole out of respect for the sanctity of her marriage vows. Of course, once Nicole manages to extricate herself from that marriage (taking the better part of a year), Eric & Nicole finally plan to wed, but on the day of their wedding, who should show up but a former love of Eric's during his time as a photojournalist away from Salem who he'd thought had been killed (and helped lead to his turn to the church to begin with) who also just happens to bring with her a child -- Eric's child. The wedding, naturally, comes to a grinding halt and as Eric attends to this new shock, Nicole curses God for once again ruining her chance at happiness....
You had me until the photojournalist turned up.

am103
Member Avatar

Hamilton
May 20 2014, 03:59 PM
Supergirlx2
May 20 2014, 03:22 PM
The guys on GH wear boxers instead of ratty afghans wrapped around their waists.

Someone on Days needs to get with the program.
Agreed. The characters of Days look ridiculous when they walk around with bedding draped around them.

"Oh, I know we just had sex, but I don't want you to see me naked anymore so I'm gonna walk around in this makeshift toga."

Seriously. Let the men wear boxers. Plus, if I get to watch GV be romantic and hunky in some nice undies, I might complain about Ericole's story less.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 20 2014, 03:23 PM
I realized what he was holding after a few seconds, but at first glance I just assumed he wadded up Jennifer's lingerie and was just holding them. That is something I could totally see pervy Dr. Dan doing.

Also the Jennifer hashtags might be the best thing that ever happened to DR. Jennifer's line to Daniel about being blessed was truly ridiculous.

naptown
Member Avatar

You guys totally rocked all the snarky hashtags today! That's why I freaking love this board! My friends and I do #blessed all the time now, and the people we are making fun of really don't seem to notice.

naptown
Member Avatar

waterlilly
May 20 2014, 06:40 PM
I have the arms to die for and the neck of a turkey #EatMoreChicken
My character had to show support and endure a gay wedding and is furthering the homosexual agenda being pushed on us by the liberal media. However, my bosses told me they would exalt my character to sainthood and keep me on the front burner if I went along with it. #earningmyplaceinheaven, #martyr

concerned
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pXYVqQ4QBE&index=193&list=PLlUw9Fb9XbrxtjlTchVDfs5YB1L1a2ASy

chinkybig

Great video. I never understood Brady's angst about his father not being there for him (I probably missed something), but to be fair to John's character, all these years, and as evidenced by the video (among others) is that without question, he loves his kids.

Watching this video made me wish that Belle is also in the canvas. Brady is on a downward spiral, I think Belle giving him a beating down can sober him up. Belle vs. Kristen would have been interesting to see. With Sami leaving, wish Marlena could have a daughter around.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Gawd this episode was boring. Except for the few minutes of Hope and Aiden, it was pure snoozeville. This is sweeps? I realize not every episode can be knock you out riveting, but this is ridiculous.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Matt
May 20 2014, 10:22 PM
I could go on with how Eric finally decides to chose Nicole while she's left town to clear her head & forget Eric and how he plans go to her and tell her he loves her and wants to leave the church for her, but before he can he finds out she's impulsively (and drunkenly) eloped with a guy in Las Vegas & brings him back to Salem. Of course, Nicole's hubby ends up being not quite a fabulous as advertised, but before Nicole or Eric can realize he's a secret baddie, Eric refuses to pursue Nicole out of respect for the sanctity of her marriage vows. Of course, once Nicole manages to extricate herself from that marriage (taking the better part of a year), Eric & Nicole finally plan to wed, but on the day of their wedding, who should show up but a former love of Eric's during his time as a photojournalist away from Salem who he'd thought had been killed (and helped lead to his turn to the church to begin with) who also just happens to bring with her a child -- Eric's child. The wedding, naturally, comes to a grinding halt and as Eric attends to this new shock, Nicole curses God for once again ruining her chance at happiness....
My version of that has always been that, while in the Congo on assignment, Eric has a sexual relationship with Neema, the teenage girl he bonded with over photography in the village that was raided by those Congo rebels. Eric told Nicole about that day where they threatened to kill Neema unless he stepped forward to take her place. But what he never said was that the rebels found Eric and Neema lying together. The rebel was enraged that the "white devil" was with one of their own and decided to torment him for it in front of the whole village. Before Eric knew it, the priest jumps in and is killed. Neema is traumatized and runs away, not realizing she is carrying Eric's child. Eric is so deeply ashamed that his "sin" caused the death of a good man, that right there he decides to devote his life to the priesthood, to do the work the deceased priest would have done if he had lived.

Fast forward 10-12 years, just as Eric learns what Nicole did and is reeming her out for it, Kristen returns to Salem with Neema and Eric's child, a beautiful girl, and exposes what a lying hypocrite Eric is.
Edited by Pookie, May 21 2014, 07:44 AM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

If Brady had an actual brain he would realize that his father did what he did with Kristen because he loved him. Why would John trash his entire life and marriage to save that man he calls his son? If he was the horrible father Brady thinks he is and always has been why would he even bother with him now?

Kaha
Member Avatar

Rosebud
May 21 2014, 10:01 AM
If Brady had an actual brain he would realize that his father did what he did with Kristen because he loved him. Why would John trash his entire life and marriage to save that man he calls his son? If he was the horrible father Brady thinks he is and always has been why would he even bother with him now?
John needs to let go of Brady and focus on his marriage. Brady is a grown ass man, if he wants to act like a 17-year old, then let him. I don't understand why everyone acts like Brady is a lost little boy.

Lady Evol

Kaha
May 20 2014, 05:58 PM
If you desperately want to be with a guy but you feel you can't be yourself or he won't fall in love with you or you need to hide the evidence that exonerates him because you're afraid you'll lose him to God, then he's not the guy for you.
Wow, if I had a dollar for every time this has been my relationship advice to people...

Yoryla
Member Avatar

This was a weird, filler-y kind of episode.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Haiden (from Tumblr):
Spoiler: click to toggle

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply