Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Weekly Thread: Week of 5/19-5/25; 5/24 UPDATE: Simone Pascal, the first person to speak on Days, is found just in time for show's 50th anniversary next year!
Topic Started: May 20 2014, 09:32 AM (3,467 Views)
nananana7

leela46
May 20 2014, 04:26 PM
Ugh, Nicole's hair. Ok from the pictures and tweets they filmed in either the PD or a courtroom. With Melinda Trask back it was probably a courtroom. Since Aiden is there he is probably defense attorney. With a bunch of characters on set then it has to be a major character on trial. I was thinking Kristen on trial but wouldn't she have EJ as her lawyer? Of course Sami might forbid EJ from representing Kristen. Maybe Gabi is a red herring and this is connected to Nick's murder. I hope we get to see Aiden cross examine Hope on the witness stand.

Re your statement: "I hope we get to see Aiden cross examine Hope on the witness stand."

Yes, that would be quite interesting!
Edited by nananana7, May 20 2014, 06:44 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Jason47
May 20 2014, 03:08 PM
JASON47'S FROM THE VAULT: JENNIFER ROSE IS NAMED!

Posted Image

In this final installment of a look back into Jennifer's birth, Jennifer Rose is named in Episode # 2572, which aired on Monday, February 9, 1976. If you haven't read the updates on Episode # 2570 and 2571, do so now, and find out all about how Jennifer's birth ended up happening in a farmhouse kitchen owned by the lovable Rosie Carlson. http://www.jason47.com/
thanks for posting Jason :)

I've always wondered where Rose came from

Will&Sonny

Ugh. Melinda was a horrible character, IMO. Hopefully she'll only be around for a brief period of time.

It's kind of funny that I just mentioned her yesterday in the daily thread. Perhaps she's like Beetlejuice or the Candyman. I'll have to keep that in mind in the future.
Edited by Will&Sonny, May 20 2014, 10:59 PM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Melinda is certainly no Pat Hamilton or Carson Palmer.

am103
Member Avatar

I liked Melinda Trask. She was OTT, but it worked. It didn't help that the person we were supposed to be rooting for to NOT go to prison wasn't very rootable at the time.

Seriously, remember #FreeSami? Ridiculous. I preferred #FrySami. It would've made for much better story.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Sindacco
May 20 2014, 11:07 PM
Melinda is certainly no Pat Hamilton or Carson Palmer.
Carson Palmer was annoying. lol.
Pat Hamilton I don't remember.

Jason47
Member Avatar

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES, ALI!

Here's a look back at Alison Sweeney's 21+ years on "Days of Our Lives." Ali tapes her final episode as Sami this week. For the complete photo montage, visit http://www.jason47.com/

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Jason47, May 21 2014, 05:46 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

thepadange
May 20 2014, 04:08 PM
leela46
May 20 2014, 03:57 PM
thepadange
May 20 2014, 03:12 PM
ShaneDOOLFan
May 20 2014, 10:46 AM
I'm thinking she goes after Kristen?

Yoryla
May 20 2014, 02:09 PM
. She really wants for the DiMeras to pay too. I'm kinda wondering, from the timing, might this have anything to do with Kristen?

Supergirlx2
May 20 2014, 02:12 PM
I'm hoping we get to see Melinda Trask vs Aiden Jennings. No clue what the case might be, but I can see Aiden getting quite annoyed with Melinda's tactics.

I wouldn't mind Aiden representing Kristen :D . This would create some drama.
BTW, just checked the tweets, it looks like Kristian, Daniel and Eric (actors) worked that day.

So Hope, Aiden, and Brady are on the same day as Melinda Trask. Sounds like Melinda might be going after Kristen.
Might be, but not necessarily. Actors also posted some photos (with KA, AZ, DHer, AS, DC) on March 13th on the set that people thought could be a courtroom or a police station. DH tweeted about 10 actors being on one set like the old days. (It just looks weeks apart - actually they taped March 13th, 14th, then a dark week and March 24th, 25th, so those shooting dates are quite close).
BTW, there was a cryptic twitter exchange between ED and SC on March 14th, and ED posted on her FB page on March 17th that she got bruises. So Daniel?? Or maybe the ladies ;) ;) ;) ?
Posted Image
Yes, God forbid Daniel manhandling a woman....... :rolleyes:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

thepadange
leela46
thepadange
ShaneDOOLFan
May 20 2014, 10:46 AM
I'm thinking she goes after Kristen?

Yoryla
May 20 2014, 02:09 PM
. She really wants for the DiMeras to pay too. I'm kinda wondering, from the timing, might this have anything to do with Kristen?

Supergirlx2
May 20 2014, 02:12 PM
I'm hoping we get to see Melinda Trask vs Aiden Jennings. No clue what the case might be, but I can see Aiden getting quite annoyed with Melinda's tactics.

I wouldn't mind Aiden representing Kristen :D . This would create some drama.
BTW, just checked the tweets, it looks like Kristian, Daniel and Eric (actors) worked that day.

So Hope, Aiden, and Brady are on the same day as Melinda Trask. Sounds like Melinda might be going after Kristen.
Might be, but not necessarily. Actors also posted some photos (with KA, AZ, DHer, AS, DC) on March 13th on the set that people thought could be a courtroom or a police station. DH tweeted about 10 actors being on one set like the old days. (It just looks weeks apart - actually they taped March 13th, 14th, then a dark week and March 24th, 25th, so those shooting dates are quite close).
BTW, there was a cryptic twitter exchange between ED and SC on March 14th, and ED posted on her FB page on March 17th that she got bruises. So Daniel?? Or maybe the ladies ;) ;) ;) ?
Posted Image
Yes this is exactly the picture I was talking about. I bet this has to do with Kristen and Melinda Trask.

And lol @ Nicole's hair - yes, awful. :blulaugh:

thepadange

Yoryla
May 21 2014, 05:54 AM
thepadange
leela46
thepadange

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Posted Image
Yes, God forbid Daniel manhandling a woman....... :rolleyes:
LOL :lol: That's what I was thinking, too.

Hugo
Member Avatar

So...
James Scott taped his final scenes on May 2.
Ali Sweeney tapes her final scenes on May 23 (?).
Between the 2 dates, there was a dark week so that means Sami would be leaving ~16 episodes after EJ.

Unless...
Is it possible that James Scott pre-taped a lot of stuff and that ultimately, they have the same last airdate?

thepadange

Hugo
May 21 2014, 06:32 AM
So...
Between the 2 dates, there was a dark week so that means Sami would be leaving ~16 episodes after EJ.

Unless...
Is it possible that James Scott pre-taped a lot of stuff and that ultimately, they have the same last airdate?
Technically, even if JS had pre-taped only one single episode, their last airdate still could be the same.

I think, it's intriguing, that we don't know how they'll exit.

metitle
Member Avatar

thepadange
May 21 2014, 06:48 AM
Hugo
So...

Unless...
Technically, even if JS had pre-taped only one single episode, their last airdate still could be the same.

we will know when the exits happens.

Hugo
Member Avatar

I would be surprised if there's no happy ending for Ejami.
I can imagine EJ leaving Salem first and asking Sami to join him if she loves him.
Sami hesitates, talks to her family and ultimately decides to go after him.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Hugo
May 21 2014, 09:21 AM
I can imagine EJ leaving Salem first and asking Sami to join him if she loves him.
Why?
Good characters left the show sad and alone.with all the bad ej done it pretty unbelievable ej getting happy ending.Blake only left few weeks before Camilla and Nick was not even half of bad as ej and in end Nick was written to stay bad to end and Gabi kill him

naptown
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
May 21 2014, 10:25 AM
Hugo
Why?
Good characters left the show sad and alone.with all the bad ej done it pretty unbelievable ej getting happy ending.Blake only left few weeks before Camilla and Nick was not even half of bad as ej and in end Nick was written to stay bad to end and Gabi kill him
Yeah but the TPTB have not invested nearly as much into any of these other characters as they've done with EJami. Whether we love or despise their characters, Sweeney and Scott have been Corday and NBC's darlings for years. Can you remember a time in the last 21 years that Sami has not had a front burner story? Even if they don't get a happy ending and ride off into the sunset together, I am sure their exits will be tied to each other and will go out in a glorious fashion with a meaty story.

camera shy

I see Ejami having a tragic ending. EJ dying and begging Sami to forgive him for the affair which she does. The mother of the twins who play Johnny tweeted about them having some amazing scenes coming up and I don't see how Johnny just saying goodbye to his family staying behind in Salem would be amazing, but saying goodbye to your dead father might be. Maybe Sami takes EJ's body home to England and she decides to stay there so Susan can get to know her grandchildren.

thepadange

metitle
May 21 2014, 09:11 AM
thepadange
May 21 2014, 06:48 AM
Hugo
So...

Unless...

we will know when the exits happens.
I guess ;) , we will. Maybe even a couple of weeks before (from spoilers). (I still find it good that there are so many different speculations regarding their exit).
Edited by thepadange, May 21 2014, 10:57 AM.

S loves EJ

Partnersincrime
Hugo
Why?

I donīt think itīs a matter of EJ being a bad character that determines whether or not Ejami gets a happy ending, but whether the person in charge of the writing likes Ejami or not. If Ejami doesnīt get a happy ending I think itīs strange why they didnīt just have Sami found out about the affair and break them up instead of keep writing for Ejami and
Spoiler: click to toggle
Maybe EJ goes to jail since there was seemed to be a new role for his last episode with a cop but then Sami bust him out and they go on the run together. If Ejami go on the run from justice together Iīm not sure if that can be called HEA since they donīt want to leave Salem by free will and living on the run is a tough life.

camera shy

S loves EJ
May 21 2014, 10:49 AM
Partnersincrime
Hugo
Why?

I donīt think itīs a matter of EJ being a bad character that determines whether or not Ejami gets a happy ending, but whether the person in charge of the writing likes Ejami or not. If Ejami doesnīt get a happy ending I think itīs strange why they didnīt just have Sami found out about the affair and break them up instead of keep writing for Ejami and
Spoiler: click to toggle
Maybe EJ goes to jail since there was seemed to be a new role for his last episode with a cop but then Sami bust him out and they go on the run together. If Ejami go on the run from justice together Iīm not sure if that can be called HEA since they donīt want to leave Salem by free will and living on the run is a tough life.
Do we know for sure that this Celestin Corneille who played a cop on the show a few years ago will be playing a cop this time around?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply