Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Weekly Thread: Week of 5/19-5/25; 5/24 UPDATE: Simone Pascal, the first person to speak on Days, is found just in time for show's 50th anniversary next year!
Topic Started: May 20 2014, 09:32 AM (3,513 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
May 21 2014, 11:06 AM
S loves EJ
May 21 2014, 10:49 AM
Partnersincrime
May 21 2014, 10:25 AM
Hugo
May 21 2014, 09:21 AM
I would be surprised if there's no happy ending for Ejami.
I can imagine EJ leaving Salem first and asking Sami to join him if she loves him.
Sami hesitates, talks to her family and ultimately decides to go after him.
Why?
Good characters left the show sad and alone.with all the bad ej done it pretty unbelievable ej getting happy ending.Blake only left few weeks before Camilla and Nick was not even half of bad as ej and in end Nick was written to stay bad to end and Gabi kill him

I donīt think itīs a matter of EJ being a bad character that determines whether or not Ejami gets a happy ending, but whether the person in charge of the writing likes Ejami or not. If Ejami doesnīt get a happy ending I think itīs strange why they didnīt just have Sami found out about the affair and break them up instead of keep writing for Ejami and
Spoiler: click to toggle
Maybe EJ goes to jail since there was seemed to be a new role for his last episode with a cop but then Sami bust him out and they go on the run together. If Ejami go on the run from justice together Iīm not sure if that can be called HEA since they donīt want to leave Salem by free will and living on the run is a tough life.
Do we know for sure that this Celestin Corneille who played a cop on the show a few years ago will be playing a cop this time around?
He said on twitter it was a different character he's playing this time.

I have a feeling that EJ's ending he is going to be mysterious. I could definitely see a big death scene for him, but I bet somehow it's open-ended as to whether he's really dead. Along this same line, I could also see EJ faking his death, especially if he's in some kind of big legal trouble. They could have his family go stage a whole funeral/mourning so it seems real, and then Sami and the kids show up on his new front doorstep on their last episode. It would be a shitty thing to put the kids through, but then Ejami never were great parents, LOL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

camera shy
May 21 2014, 11:06 AM
S loves EJ
May 21 2014, 10:49 AM
Partnersincrime
May 21 2014, 10:25 AM
Hugo
May 21 2014, 09:21 AM
I would be surprised if there's no happy ending for Ejami.
I can imagine EJ leaving Salem first and asking Sami to join him if she loves him.
Sami hesitates, talks to her family and ultimately decides to go after him.
Why?
Good characters left the show sad and alone.with all the bad ej done it pretty unbelievable ej getting happy ending.Blake only left few weeks before Camilla and Nick was not even half of bad as ej and in end Nick was written to stay bad to end and Gabi kill him

I donīt think itīs a matter of EJ being a bad character that determines whether or not Ejami gets a happy ending, but whether the person in charge of the writing likes Ejami or not. If Ejami doesnīt get a happy ending I think itīs strange why they didnīt just have Sami found out about the affair and break them up instead of keep writing for Ejami and
Spoiler: click to toggle
Maybe EJ goes to jail since there was seemed to be a new role for his last episode with a cop but then Sami bust him out and they go on the run together. If Ejami go on the run from justice together Iīm not sure if that can be called HEA since they donīt want to leave Salem by free will and living on the run is a tough life.
Do we know for sure that this Celestin Corneille who played a cop on the show a few years ago will be playing a cop this time around?
No. I thought it was stated that he was playing a different character this time around. Could still be a cop, I guess.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sandell

OMG GUY JASON, you are theee best!!! Thank you so much, Love your spoilers and all the hard work you do.

Jason47
Member Avatar

ALI SWEENEY RESPONDS TO PHOTO MONTAGE!

https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/469623416505368576

Jason47
Member Avatar

DAYTIME EMMYS HAVE POSTED ALL ACTOR SUBMISSION REELS ON YOUTUBE...

Here's the four "Days" Daytime Emmy acting nominee submission reels for this year's awards...

Lead Actress: Eileen Davidson (Kristen)
Episode # 12096, Airdate: 5/30/13.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdAYqC-LKpI

Lead Actress: Arianne Zucker (Nicole)
Episode # 12214, Airdate: 11/15/13.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMxgDONu_MU

Supporting Actor: Eric Martsolf (Brady)
Episode #12243, Airdate: 12/30/13.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjfcTvAolcU

Younger Actor: Chandler Massey (Will)
Episode # 12029, Airdate: 2/22/13.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L468bkUeVpw
Edited by Jason47, May 24 2014, 02:22 AM.

ShaneDOOLFan

As much as I want Eileen to take the Emmy, it is going to be hard to beat Heather Tom's reel. I do think she shows an ENTIRE RANGE as an actor more than Tom does.

Please let her win!

Will&Sonny

ShaneDOOLFan
May 24 2014, 05:48 AM
As much as I want Eileen to take the Emmy, it is going to be hard to beat Heather Tom's reel.
I think it will be pretty easy, personally.

Jason47
Member Avatar

A LONG-TIME MYSTERY IS SOLVED...

Find out who it is soon...

Posted Image

Jason47
Member Avatar

SIMONE PASCAL, THE FIRST PERSON TO SPEAK ON "DAYS OF OUR LIVES", IS FOUND JUST IN TIME FOR THE SHOW'S 50TH ANNIVERSARY NEXT YEAR!

Posted Image

Out of the blue today, I was contacted by Simone Pascal, the actress who spoke the first ever line of dialogue on "Days of Our Lives" as Julie's friend, Carol. Up until today, I never had been able to find out what happened to her after her one-day "Days" appearance. It was like she had vanished, and I thought I would never find out the mystery of what happened to her.

I've since been in contact with her today, and will hopefully post an interview with her soon. As many soap fans know, Helen Wagner spoke the first ever line of dialogue on "As the World Turns" ("Good morning, dear") in 1956. So, it will be an honor to get fans updated on Simone, who spoke the first words ever on "Days" in the pilot episode of November 8, 1965 ("Julie, you're the greatest.")

To watch that historic scene, click here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jXTPRoijVc

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

That is so cool of her to reach out. Can't wait for the interview.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Jason47
May 24 2014, 10:24 PM
SIMONE PASCAL, THE FIRST PERSON TO SPEAK ON "DAYS OF OUR LIVES", IS FOUND JUST IN TIME FOR THE SHOW'S 50TH ANNIVERSARY NEXT YEAR!

Posted Image

Out of the blue today, I was contacted by Simone Pascal, the actress who spoke the first ever line of dialogue on "Days of Our Lives" as Julie's friend, Carol. Up until today, I never had been able to find out what happened to her after her one-day "Days" appearance. It was like she had vanished, and I thought I would never find out the mystery of what happened to her.

I've since been in contact with her today, and will hopefully post an interview with her soon. As many soap fans know, Helen Wagner spoke the first ever line of dialogue on "As the World Turns" ("Good morning, dear") in 1956. So, it will be an honor to get fans updated on Simone, who spoke the first words ever on "Days" in the pilot episode of November 8, 1965 ("Julie, you're the greatest.")

To watch that historic scene, click here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jXTPRoijVc
Jason, that's awesome news! I know how happy you must be to have the opportunity to talk to her.

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

DayDreamer
May 20 2014, 03:00 PM
I actually liked LAURA KAI CHEN, hope she stays. She is an interesting lady. We could need the diversity on Days for the regular characters.

.... so, 2 characters that might be connected to EJs departure. Interesting. Sounds like someone is going to get into trouble . Wonder how and who?

*sighs* Truthfully, I don't want EJ to leave.. been loving this character (the + and the -) throughout the years. Not sure I would like a recast of EJ either. Atlas,... at least we have a few more months of EJ on the screen. Hope they make every EJ moment count,..
I am not looking forward to James Scott aka EJ leaving. He is my celebrity crush and he is a mighty fine actor if I must say so myself
Edited by DaysAddiction, May 29 2014, 09:07 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply