Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, May 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 20 2014, 11:58 PM (10,053 Views)
MissLola
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 21 2014, 11:22 AM
People's reactions about EJami's conversation about Will should be interesting...
Apparently we are supposed to forget Ej's other shooting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

MissLola
May 21 2014, 11:28 AM
Supergirlx2
People's reactions about EJami's conversation about Will should be interesting...
apparently. lol.
It's all about how everyone thinks Will shot Nick.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Sami freaking out about Eric marrying Nicole - i can't wait for the banshee meltdown. :rolleyes:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

And just cause this episode doesn't already sound like a whole bunch of suck, Victor's renewing his #TeamFetch membership! :facepalm:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Dan just can't seem to leave Nicole the fuck alone. He's STILL berating her over not telling Eric. Seriously! What was she supposed to do? Tell Eric in the middle of Club TBD?
If Dan cares so much about Eric knowing the truth, why doesn't HE tell him himself? Of course, when Eric finds out the truth, Dan will be seen as the saint who tried to get Nicole to come forward. He won't be bitched at for knowing and not telling. RME!!!
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 21 2014, 11:42 AM.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

MissLola
May 21 2014, 11:28 AM
Supergirlx2
Ridiculous. :facepalm:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Calling it now, Ciara killed Nick b/c she decided she'd rather see him dead than share her "favorite cousin" with Allie.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

Why the fuck won't Nicole just shoot Dr. Orange?! AHHHHH!

SunAngel
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 21 2014, 11:34 AM
Sami freaking out about Eric marrying Nicole - i can't wait for the banshee meltdown. :rolleyes:
Nostrils will be flaring.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
May 21 2014, 11:54 AM
She already did...unfortunately it was just a flesh wound. He was back to saving lives in surgery within minutes. She needs a bigger gun or better aim for the next time.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

SunAngel
May 21 2014, 11:55 AM
Supergirlx2
And face will be scrunching.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I missed Monday and Tuesday's shows and might watch them later. From the sound of it this might be a zip through later kind of episode too. I just can't with with the St. Jonas who loves to emotionally abuse women who don't live up to his ideas of perfection.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
At least she tells him to stop threatening her & calls him a bastard. #ItsTheLittleThings

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

oh? So Julie's gone to go stay with Jessica & Marie for a while? And STILL no mention of Nick's father, Joshua? mmkay

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

wow. I *love* that cut of dress on Sami. Even though it's FAR too bright (imo) and just *slightly* too low cut for work (imo)

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Reese
May 21 2014, 11:57 AM
SunAngel
May 21 2014, 11:55 AM
Supergirlx2
And face will be scrunching.
And the first consonant of every other word will be over-emphasized.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 21 2014, 11:24 AM
Fafokahw
May 21 2014, 11:13 AM
Supergirlx2
May 21 2014, 11:09 AM
Today we've got:
EJ/Sami
Nicole/Dan/Eric
Will/Lucas

Thanks Super, home sick and was wondering whether to watch, you've helped make my decision easier I'll probably catch it later online if at all.
Awww. Hope you feel better soon. :)
Thank you :cheers:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Supergirlx2
May 21 2014, 12:00 PM
KweenBoda
At least she tells him to stop threatening her & calls him a bastard. #ItsTheLittleThings
I might stick through it to see this.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

damn. Sami's hair is on point & flawless today, too. It must be a sign of the coming apocalypse

peaches179

Matt
May 21 2014, 12:02 PM
wow. I *love* that cut of dress on Sami. Even though it's FAR too bright (imo) and just *slightly* too low cut for work (imo)

Nothing new there. LOL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply