Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 2nd; *updated 5/26*
Topic Started: May 21 2014, 12:36 PM (29,519 Views)
Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

National Enquirer

- The truth about Nick's murder is revealed and several lives will never be the same
- Marlena learns a stunning secret about a family member
- An emotional Hope breaks down in Aiden's arms.
- Brady and John's fight spins out of control and Theresa has a front row seat
- Nicole begs Eric for his forgiveness

Monday, June 2, 2014
Eric confronts Nicole over her deception!

Jennifer ponders the fallout of her decision.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Protective of Rafe, Sami rips into a stunned Jordan.

Brady loses it when John tries to come between him and Theresa.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Nick’s murderer prepares for life in prison – but has one last confession to make.

Ben is alarmed when Paige recognizes him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

:shame: I'm not surprised at all.

thepadange

Quite good so far. I hope it will stay interesting enough when we get more detailed spoilers.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Why do these sound better than anything during sweeps with the exception of Nick's shooting? Oh that's right, we haven't seen the actual shows yet when they suck the life out of interesting spoilers.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I am guessing Marlena learns Will shot EJ or who shot Nick.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Sonny_BrendaFan
May 21 2014, 12:36 PM
National Enquirer

please let Bo be dead!

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Phew. Sounds like the truth about the evidence will finally be revealed (unless it's a misleading spoiler). Now move Nicole into a different type of storyline, please.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Wow..this week sounds very good

Anyway...I think we can all know that Gabi will be revealed to be the true killer of Nick....knowing that CB is leaving around early June just reaffirms everything.

I wonder if Marlena does find out that Will was the one who shot Ej and not Lucas.

Hmmm....Haiden scenes...I approve....I really like these two, A LOT. Now can they finally kill Bo off please?

I wonder if John lands in the hospital after this latest fight with Brady.

and the Ericole implosion is here.....lord have mercy.
Edited by LuvingLumi, May 21 2014, 01:09 PM.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Sonny_BrendaFan
National Enquirer

I'm here for Hope and Aiden! let it be as good as advertised. As for the rest I'm dreading seeing Nicole being reduced to baring her soul and trashed I am over it!

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Sonny_BrendaFan
National Enquirer

- The truth about Nick's murder is revealed and several lives will never be the same
- Marlena learns a stunning secret about a family member
Still missing the intensity of Blake Berris' performances - I do wish they could have taken the longer-road with him & redeemed Nick. I know BB wanted to leave, but still...what might have been. :shame:

Which family member, Marlena? And what do they mean by "stunning"? Hey, here's an idea - maybe she learns that John realizes his plan was complete bullshit, but she's forgiven other people for far worse...yeah, her hearts broken right now, but she needs to remove the stick from her ass & realize John has saved her life a dozen times over already & that she should at the very least talk to him instead of being a frickin ice queen to him. Their marriage & relationship (not to mention their fanbase) deserve at least that much. :popcorn:

Haiden! I wonder why Hope breaks down - could they FINALLY be addressing the Bo situation??? :pizza:

I love you John, but seriously - Brady is an idiot. Tell him you love him & walk away. When he invariably falls on his face, help him up again - he needs some tough love, not hand-holding. :whack: Oh, and STFU Theresa - - sorry not sorry, but I'm about sick of this character and where the hell is Shrewifer anyway? Didn't she promise Shane & Kim she'd look out for their daughter? :huh1:

Nicole...just stop. Please. Just. Stop. Pathetic doesn't begin to describe her anymore. :shame:

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

Since Melinda Trask in back in August I wonder who she is going after and for what? If it's for Nick's murder then it can't be Gabi that shot him because she is gone this month. Which means its someone else and they are going on trial soon.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Sonny_BrendaFan
I AM SO HERE FOR THIS!!
(and i feel like i predicted that Hope would break down in front of Aiden. lol. But i can't remember if i predicted that only in my mind, of if i actually mentioned it in something i wrote. lol.)

boogie

I still dont understand why Nicole's secret is getting exposed before
the ejabby affair. Is it because this show will never allow Nicole
to be happy but, Sami gets her HEA.

leela46

These do sound much better than what we got for May sweeps. Probably because there is no mention of Saint Daniel. I'm betting that Marlena learns about Will shooting EJ. And what makes Hope break down? She wouldn't be so emotional about who shot Nick. I'm guessing it's bad news about Bo. I kind of hope so. Bo needs to be resolved so Haiden can move forward.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 21 2014, 01:12 PM
Sonny_BrendaFan
I AM SO HERE FOR THIS!!
(and i feel like i predicted that Hope would break down in front of Aiden. lol. But i can't remember if i predicted that only in my mind, of if i actually mentioned it in something i wrote. lol.)
You did predict this I can't remember either but you did i remember reading it :D

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

blueskies
May 21 2014, 01:06 PM
Sonny_BrendaFan
National Enquirer

please let Bo be dead!
Unfortunately, I have a feeling it's about Nick's murder. We'll have to wait for the episode breakdowns by day to see if Hope breaks down before or after the truth is revealed.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 21 2014, 01:16 PM
blueskies
May 21 2014, 01:06 PM
Sonny_BrendaFan
National Enquirer

please let Bo be dead!
Unfortunately, I have a feeling it's about Nick's murder. We'll have to wait for the episode breakdowns by day to see if Hope breaks down before or after the truth is revealed.
I have the same thought as well that it's about Nick.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Sonny_BrendaFan
This is how I'm imagining Theresa:

Spoiler: click to toggle

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
May 21 2014, 01:09 PM
Sonny_BrendaFan
National Enquirer

I'm here for Hope and Aiden! let it be as good as advertised. As for the rest I'm dreading seeing Nicole being reduced to baring her soul and trashed I am over it!
I'm excited about the Hope & Aiden spoiler.

As for Nicole, well, her annual humiliation is coming up. It's become a tradition. And just to be clear... I'm also VERY much over it.

camera shy

boogie
May 21 2014, 01:13 PM
I still dont understand why Nicole's secret is getting exposed before
the ejabby affair. Is it because this show will never allow Nicole
to be happy but, Sami gets her HEA.
Actually, I think the longer they take to reveal Ejabby's affair the more likely it will be that Ejami won't get a hea because there won't be enough time for her to forgive him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply