Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 2nd; *updated 5/26*
Topic Started: May 21 2014, 12:36 PM (31,131 Views)
WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

nananana7
Jun 1 2014, 06:40 PM
Because the tiic think that crucifying Nicole is more important than a murder ...

I will guess that ...

Re: the spoiler about the "shocking news" that Marlena learns about a loved one --
... my guess is that the "news" is the shredgate reveal ... her "loved one" is Eric.

I don't like this. I'm not looking forward it. But it's my guess.
some sources go on to say that Marlena has it out with Sami & Kate
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

nananana7
Because the tiic think that crucifying Nicole is more important than a murder ...
I will make a guess ...
Re: the spoiler about the "shocking news" that Marlena learns about a loved one --
... my guess is that the "news" is the shredgate reveal ... and her "loved one" is Eric.

I don't think Marlena would be shocked that Nicole shreded the proof that Kristin raped Eric.She probably would have to resist the urge to say "I told you so." to Eric.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jun 1 2014, 07:40 PM
nananana7
I will make a guess ...
... my guess is that the "news" is the shredgate reveal ... and her "loved one" is Eric.

I don't think Marlena would be shocked that Nicole shreded the proof that Kristin raped Eric.She probably would have to resist the urge to say "I told you so." to Eric.
exactly that why I thinking it got to be the river dump (attempted murder) because Sami and Kate both took part... in that along with Gabi who to being with hit Nick in the head with a Rock

franciose

BeeBee
Jun 1 2014, 07:40 PM
nananana7
I will make a guess ...

Oh, no, Mar wouldn't be shocked. After all, she has "known" from nowhere that Nicole was hiding something. I don't think she'd resist saying she told him so-- in a self righteously smug way.

Angelsmile

Now, I really wonder what Gabi's last confession could be.

nananana7
Member Avatar

deleted because my info was redundant
Edited by nananana7, Jun 4 2014, 09:49 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply