Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, May 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 22 2014, 01:14 AM (9,823 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

presley23
Member Avatar

My favourite Abby! Is that OriginalChelsea with her?
Edited by presley23, May 22 2014, 04:15 AM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Yes it's Original Chelsea

still love Ashley's take on 'Abigail Deveraux'

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Original Chelsea was Mandy Musgrave

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1743031/

Honeybees
Member Avatar

We begin with Kate accusing Lucas of taking her gun. She wants him to come clean. He admits to taking the gun.

EJ in front of the pub. His phone rings. It's Abigail. She is not going to continue this lie. EJ wants to meet her and she agrees. Rafe comes along and wants to know what's up.

Jordan comes along and sees Abigail. Are you okay, she asks? Abigail says she's worried she got Ben in trouble.

NuBen (with no voice over) and Hope is questioning him. NuBen is hot for the split second I saw him.

Oh LORD. Dannifer. Jenn-Jenn wants to know what the deal is with Nicole.

We see the elope scene with Ericole again.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Kate says "I knew it." Lucas is all cagey and wants to know why Kate isn't giving him the benefit of the doubt. She says you stole my gun. Lucas doesn't straight up deny killing Nick.

Rafe wants to talk to EJ about Gabi.

Jen-Jen wants to know what the Nicole secret is. She's WAITING. St. Orange says he can't talk about it until Nicole deals with it, but he says it's probably been dealt with. Making him stupid.

Nicole shows some actual spark when she tells Eric that they are in rush because someone is trying to keep them apart.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Rafe and EJ are going over the custody agreement - and EJ is showing Rafe the language about Rafe staying in Ari's life. Rafe doesn't believe EJ is doing this out of the goodness of his heart. Rafe wants to know what's in it for EJ?

Jordan doesn't act like she knows Ben well. They talk about the police questioning Ben.

Ben is telling Hope what she thinks. Hope says she's the lead detective. Ben says he watches a lot of Law and Order. Hope wants to know why Nick and Ben fight.

Lucas tells Kate that he stole Kate's gun because he didn't want Allie around a gun. Kate doesn't buy it. Line of the day to Kate: "I raised you to be a better liar than that."

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Eric says we don't need to rush. Nicole argues in favor of eloping because Marlena and Sami will never be on board with their marriage. She says Sami will use ever dirty trick in the book and Nicole says she won't let that happen.

Abe and Maxine show up at St. Orange's place. Dannifer forgot they had plans with Maxine and Abe.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Nicole doesn't want to lose Eric and says she loves him. She pushes the elopement. She thinks it's now or never.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

In the understatement of the year, EJ says he understands that Rafe is wary. EJ says they agree about what's right for children ...and Rafe says the only thing they agree on is that.

Abigail continues her apology but Jordan leaves quickly.

Hope is interested in Ben's story. He says he didn't know Abigail very well but he isn't going to stand by and let a man treat a woman that way. Hope asks if Nick was threatening Abigail and Ben says "it looked that way." Hope gets a call and tells Ben they are done but not to leave town. Ben "I like it here."

Kate is telling Lucas to go to Croatia and it's a beautiful country. Lucas tells Kate he surrendered his passport.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Loved Benson as Abby and Musgrave as Chelsea. I remember being so upset when Chelsea was recast. Melvin totally grew into the role, though.

And as much as I love Mansi now, Benson will always be Abby to me. The resemblence to Melissa Reeves is just insane!
Edited by DrewHamilton, May 22 2014, 11:25 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Jennifer and Abe are going to the store. Maxine tells Dan that she feels guilty because she's using Dannifer as a crutch. Maxine says thinks things are off with her and Abe. Abe and Maxine have decided to remain friends. Dan says he wants what Maxine wants. She hugs Dan and says - no lie - he's the best friend anyone could have. *sigh*

Nicole and Eric. He says maybe elopement is the right thing. Nicole gets in his lap and says they could be in Vegas by dinner. Eric says we can't get married tonight. Eric says they need to give Jennifer and Daniel notice so they can come. Remember everyone: The world revolves around Jennifer and Daniel.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

All I can say is if him keeping the truth from Sainted Jennifer is the cause of her dumping him FOR GOOD then all this BORING stupid shit is worth it.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Lucas tells Kate that he was furious at Nick over the custody and he did take the gun to kill Nick but someone beat him to it. He says he didn't tell Hope this part of the story. Kate wants to know where her gun is, and Lucas said he threw it in the river. And Kate says Hope suspects you and now I do to. Then....Kate realizes that Lucas is setting himself up. (Meaning that Lucas is probably wanting to take the fall for Will again.)

HotNuBen talks to Jordan on the phone. He says that he did not tell Hope they are siblings. Ben says our secret is safe, he won't find us. Abigail comes upon Ben and after he hangs up he says everything is fine and he wouldn't expect anything but the truth from her. (He's not much of an actor, but hot.)

Jennifer is telling Abe about her Daniel angst. Maxine wants to know what's up with Daniel...and Daniel says he can't talk. She presses. And Daniel says he feels like he failed someone. (world revolves around st. orange) and he feels like he was a bad friend or something.

Nicole tries to talk Eric out of pressuring Dannifer into coming to Vegas.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Eric figures out Nicole is hiding something.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Nicole says she's going to tell Eric the truth.

camera shy

KweenBoda
May 22 2014, 11:33 AM
All I can say is if him keeping the truth from Sainted Jennifer is the cause of her dumping him FOR GOOD then all this BORING stupid shit is worth it.
I think he's going to be the one to dump her for butting in.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

camera shy
May 22 2014, 11:37 AM
KweenBoda
May 22 2014, 11:33 AM
I think he's going to be the one to dump her for butting in.
That works for me too! Anything the tears those 2 up for good is wonderful. BUT I have a funny feeling that he will be with Nicole because I am sure saintly Eric won't take Nicole back after what she has done. I despise Dr. Do me a patient but I hate him more with Jennifer. I just hope she leaves Salem soon.

camera shy

Well thank tptb for making Maxine and Abe nothing more than friends.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Jordan is asking Rafe why he didn't tell her that Ben was being questioned. Rafe says he will tell Hope Ben is her brother if Hope asks.

Ben asks Abigail what was wrong, and she flashes back to her telling EJ she suspects him. Abigail says she has to take care of something and it won't be a problem.

Lucas shows up at Hope's office. She wants to know what happened that night. Lucas says is this the part you try and trip me up.

Kate runs into EJ and wants to know about the custody agreement. EJ says Gabi and William are happy with it. Kate also says to tell Stefano the necklace is lovely but it will get him no where.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply